Comeback

When I Fall

"Should I forgive you or not?” Hyunrin smiled playfully.

Doojoon smirked. “Should I kiss you again?”

Hyunrin laughed then hugged Doojoon. “I missed you, oppa. But now I’m glad that finally I can hug you again. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Doojoon smiled and pulled Hyunrin into Beast’s apartment. He sat on the couch and tapped the empty space beside him, giving a sign for Hyunrin to sit. “Oh well, since there’s no food here, I think I should buy some foods and drinks in the cafeteria. Wait.”

When he was about to walk, Hyunrin grabbed his hand and shook her head. “No, no, no. I’m gonna buy it. You’re still too weak, oppa. Let me buy it. Just sit here and wait patiently, okay?”

“But--“

“No buts. What food do you want?”

Doojoon smirked. “You.”

Hyunrin pouted then rolled her eyes. “What food do you want?”

“Anything.”

“Okay.” Hyunrin ruffled Doojoon’s hair before walking out from Beast’s apartment. She smiled remembering what she and Doojoon did earlier. She entered the cafeteria and when she was busy looking for the snacks, someone suddenly called her. “Hyunrin-ah!”

She turned her head and saw a boy who has angelic face, smiling at her. She let her jaw dropped as she was too shocked about this.

“Kevin!” Hyunrin ran towards him and hugged him tightly. “Gosh! You’ve changed.”

Kevin hugged her back and laughed. “Hahahaha… How do I look?”

“You look great!”

“Handsome?”

Hyunrin grabbed some snacks then shifted her gaze to Kevin again. “No. Pretty.”

Kevin frowned, earning a chuckle from Hyunrin. “Eww~ Don’t call me pretty boy. I’ve heard enough.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Hahaha… So, what are you doing here?”

“Don’t you see what I’m holding now? I’m buying snacks!”

“Hahaha… I’m too amazed with your presence. Hahaha…”

“Am I that stunning?”

“Umm… Yes?”

Both of them laughed. Hyunrin felt her heart beating a bit faster but she thought it was because she was too happy that finally she met her childhood friend. She even forgot about Doojoon for a while.

“So, about your car accident… Do you… Do you finally remember everything about Doojoon hyung?”

Hyunrin nodded happily. “We aren’t officially dating yet but I finally said that I love him and he said ‘I love you too.’, that’s enough for me.”

Kevin smiled, but in his deepest heart, he was crying. “That’s good. I’m glad hearing about that.”

“Thank you. Oh btw, have you met my brother? I’m sure he would be very happy if you go see him. You were the best rival for him.”

“Just when we’re playing Wii. Hahahaha…”

“Yes. Hahaha… Oh, are you busy now?”

“No. Why?”

“I wanna go to 2PM’s dorm at…” Hyunrin looked at her watch and continued, “at 10PM. Would you come in?”

“May I?”

“Of course.” Hyunrin let out a chuckle then walked to the cashier. “Let me give this to Doojoon oppa then we’ll go to 2PM’s dorm together.”

After thanked the cashier, Hyunrin grabbed Kevin’s hand and led him to Beast’s apartment while the other hand was holding the plastic bag.

“Oppa~” Hyunrin sang when she entered Beast’s apartment. “Guess who’s coming here.”

“Who?” Doojoon stood up and surprised when he saw Kevin walked in. “Sunghyun-ah!”

Kevin waved his hand and smiled widely. “Hi, hyung. Long time no see.”

“Aish! A month isn’t that long. Remember that we attended the same event last month?”

“Hahahaha… Yeah, I remember. But we didn’t have a chance to talk to each other.”

Doojoon nodded. “Yeah. So, what brings you here? Oh yes, please sit down.”

The three of them sat on the couch, Hyunrin in the middle. Somehow Hyunrin felt the sudden heartquake because of this position.

“This clumsy girl asked me to go to 2PM’s dorm together with her. And since I have no schedule tonight, I said yes. Hahaha…”

“Aaahh~ Arasseo. Say my greeting for Wooyoung then.”

“Okay, hyung. Oh btw, aren’t you supposed to attend the charity event at Seoul National University tonight?”

“Yeah, but as you can see, I’m sick. Poor me.”

“Get well soon, hyung~”

“Ne, thanks Kevin.”

Hyunrin kept silence as she was trying to find out about the reason why her heart kept beating faster.

“Hyunrin-ah, gwaenchana?” Kevin asked, his voice was full of worry.

“Ah? Eh, yes. I-- I’m fine. Sorry for spacing out.”

“It’s okay.” Kevin smiled and Hyunrin blushed in a second.

“Oh! It’s already 10PM. Let’s go, Kevin.” Hyunrin stood up but suddenly bent down to give a peck on Doojoon’s cheek. “DPlease sleep well and take your medicine, oppa.”

Doojoon chuckled. “Yes, Mom.”

He clenched a tight fist when he saw Hyunrin holding Kevin’s hand and they walked out from Beast’s apartment. ‘Why do you come back, Kevin?’