Move On

When I Fall

Kevin opened his eyes and slowly sat up. He rubbed his eyes, trying to remember his nightmare. “It’s okay, Kevin. Just a nightmare.”

He stopped rubbing his eyes when he heard someone laughing. He turned his head to the left and his eyes widened in shock. “Hyunrin! What are you doing here?”

Hyunrin tried to hold her laughter. She walked towards a chair near Kevin’s table and sat there. “Aww~ My baby Kevin is grown up. He has honey abs already.”

Kevin looked down and realized that he was topless. He quickly covered his body with the blanket. He pouted and tried to pretend that he was angry.

“Hahaha… Now my baby Kevin is angry. Aww~ I’m scared.” Hyunrin burst into laughter.

“Yah! How dare you to laugh at me.” Kevin looked away and crossed his arms on his chest.

“Are you angry because I saw your bare chest? Oh come on, we even showered together when we were kids, remember? I ever saw your body, Kevin.”

“That’s different. Now I’m a grown man, Hyunrin.” Kevin felt his cheeks burdened. He was sure his cheeks looked like a red tomato now. “And I don’t want Doojoon hyung to get me wrong. He may think that I seduce you.”

Now it’s Hyunrin’s turn to pout. “He won’t think that way.”

Kevin closed his eyes, calming himself down. His plan went well, now Hyunrin’s mind always thought about Doojoon in a good way. “Hyunrin, can you please wait me outside?”

“Why? You can get dressed while I’m here.”

“Hyunrin, please?”

“You are so mean.” Hyunrin covered her eyes with her hands then turned her body, now her back was facing Kevin. “I’ve covered my eyes.”

Kevin rolled his eyes and messed Hyunrin’s hair. He put a t-shirt and a navy pants from his drawer. “I’m done.”

Hyunrin put her hands down and opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw Kevin smiling at her. “Long time no see your wake up face.”

“Hahaha… You just saw it. Oh btw, how do you know my address?”

Hyunrin stood up and fix her hair. “I asked Wooyoung oppa.”

Kevin just nodded and walked out from his room. Hyunrin followed behind him.

“Let’s walk around to find a place for breakfast.” Kevin said after he opened his refrigerator and found nothing.

“Actually I wanted you to have breakfast with me and Doojoon oppa at my apartment. That’s why I’m here.”

“Oh.”

“Yah! What’s wrong? The three of us used to have breakfast together, right?”

“Yes. But since you’re Doojoon’s girlfriend, I don’t want to ruin your romantic breakfast with him.” Kevin walked towards his living room, leaving Hyunrin alone in his kitchen.

“Yah! Woo Sunghyun!”

Kevin stopped his track. He knew that whenever Hyunrin called his real name, it means that she’s really angry.

“I’m not related to Doojoon oppa. Though he loves me, it doesn’t mean that I’m always related to him. Please, please forget that me and Doojoon oppa love each other. Don’t back off. I want the three of us to have a good time just like what we had in the past. I’m sure you will get someone who can cheer you up everyday. And I want the three of us having fun together until you find that person and you can leave us happily.”

Kevin turned back and laughed bitterly. “Babo.”

Hyunrin looked straight into Kevin’s eyes. “W-- What?”

“I already have someone special in my heart.”

Hyunrin’s eyes widened in shock. She didn’t expect him to say that. Her heart was beating faster, but it wasn’t because of happiness. “Really? Who is she?”

“Someday you’ll know.” Kevin winked cutely, earning a pout from Hyunrin. “Come on, Doojoon hyung may get mad at us for coming late.”

Hyunrin smiled widely and ran towards Kevin. She gave a quick peck on Kevin’s cheek and sneaked her arm around his waist. “You can take a bath in my apartment.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung.”

Wooyoung looked up and found Chansung looked at him seriously.

“What?”

Chansung sat beside Wooyoung and raised an eyebrow. “Why do you look so depressed?”

“Maybe just tired because of our schedules.” Wooyoung gave him a weak smile.

“No, you never looked so depressed before. Is it because of Hyunrin again?”

“Huh? Of course no. Why do you think like that?”

“Nothing. Hahahaha… Oh btw, this morning I saw Doojoon hyung, Hyunrin, and Kevin walking together to I-don’t-know-where.”

“Really? The three of them?”

“Yeah. What’s wrong? They used to hang out together, right?”

“Eh? Oh yes.”

“Hyung, seriously, what’s wrong with you?”

“I’ll tell you someday.”

Chansung rolled his eyes and stood up. “Someday is a sign for not gonna happen. Well, I’m gonna go to do some photo session now. Bye, hyung!”

“Bye, magnae!”

Wooyoung let out a sigh when he heard Chansung closed the door. He rested his head in head rest and closed his eyes, rubbing his forehead. ‘Finally you made a step, Kevin.’