Episode 3-Kaisoo

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Let's now look over at our last and lovely kaisoo couple~

 

"Kyungie~"  Kai shouted and looked around. He walked pass a bush and bend down to pick up a white envelope. He opened it up and read through the contents.

 

His your babe~

 

"That was fast..." The pdnoona sounded really disappointed.

 

"Noona! Why is the clue so hard" Kai whined.

 

"Ok,ok. You this whiny little thing. What does kyungsoo oops i mean D.O always cook for you?"

 

"OH I GOT IT" Kai smiled and  started looking around the funfair and there happen to be a pasta shop over there.

 

"G-good morning" The girl at the counter greeted with a blush.

 

"Baby girl, do you know where did my toy go?" Kai smirked and used his index and middle finger to lift up her chin.

 

"H-his i..in th-the K-k-kit-kitchen! KYAAAAAAAAAAA" The girl pulled her hair and started squealing.

 

"Oh thank you so much" Kai inched closer to the girl, almost kissing the girl's cheek but instead he whispered something into her ears.

 

"CutiePie" He winked and moved off to the kitchen.

 

"Kyungie!" Kai shouted when he saw kyungsoo, being tied up.

 

"kai! Please come over here first." The pdnoona instructed.

 

"BUT"

 

"JUST COME HERE YOU PLAYER"

 

"Pick a piece of paper and read it out loud."

 

"Please remove all stickers using your mouth." Kai read it out loud, look at kyungsoo who currently is sweating like mad and eyes widened by a few centimeters and smirked.

 

"mmmmMMMMM" Kyungsoo looked at the pdnoona with teary and pleading eyes. Kai his lips seductively and walked towards kyungsoo.

 

"MMMmMMMMmmm" Kyungsoo shook his head and his heart pounded harder and faster.

 

"I'm sorry D.O" The pdnoona said.

 

"Why are you so nervous baby kyung?" Kai acted all innocent. He squat down in front of kyungsoo, gliding his fingers down kyungsoo's cheeks.

 

"Omo, your cheeks are so red...Are you blushing?" Kai smirked. Kyungsoo shot him a death glare. Kai surrendered with hsi hands up but mischievously glide his hand down to Kyungsoo's chest.

 

"Omo, why is my baby kyung's heart pouding so fast?" Kai said with a pout.

 

"MMMMMMMMMMM"Kyungsoo shot kai with another dare.

 

"Getting impatient uh? I will get to it hyung" kai placed his arms just beside kyungsoo's shoulders to stop him from moving about. He crawl up to kyungsoo and started nibbling and all the stickers off.

 

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMM" Kyungsoo was on the verge of tears.

 

Kai moved up to Kyungsoo's mouth.

 

"Close up, close up to the mouth" The PDnoona whispered to the cameraman.

 

Kai slowly started by the edge of the sticker and biting the edge and tear it off at once. Kyungsoo nearly fainted.

 

"Oh my god, finally. YAH!" Kyungsoo was about to scold kai when kai turned back to face his face, their faces just centimeters apart. Kai looked deeply into kyungsoo's owl eyes.

 

"Yessssss? Kyungieeeee?" Kai smiled.

 

"Urgh, nothing. Please untie me, thank you!" Kyungsoo smiled. Kai quickly untie kyungsoo and drag him out of the shop. He made kyungsoo sit down on a bench.

 

"Here's some water" Kai passed a bottle of water to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took it and drank it.

 

"Kyungsoo~ Just now Kai went to kiss a girl on her cheeks" The director sabotaged Kai.

 

"WH-WHAT. ANIYO! I did'nt! I swear, I promise! I whipsered into her ears only! I did that all for you! Anyways, she is so ugly, no I'm serious! I SWEAR" Kai got all anxious and lifted three of his fingers to swear.

 

"Haha, chill" Kyungsoo giggled.

 

"You aren't mad at me?"

 

"Why should I? I have no rights to stop you from flirting or getting any girl you like right?" Kyungsoo gave Kai the most innocent smile he ever had.

 

"Huh? Oh ya.. hehe" Kai rubbed the back of his neck. That moment, for some reasons, his heartache alittle.

 

"Let's go and play!" kyungsoo grabbed Kai's hand and stood up.Kai's heart skipped a beat at the sudden skinship.

 

"Y-ya! Okay!" Kai smiled and the couple went off to play. The crew looked at each other and signalled to each to just go and play. In the end, everyone started playing LOL.

 

Narrator: Aigoooo~ What a sweet episode! See you until next time! Tune in to Exo Almighty to catch the Episode 4 of Exo Almighty~ 

 

Hellllo~ Hhahaha double update today!! Wooooooooo~! I got into pure science (Biology) Super happy!!!!Please do comment and subscribe! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS >< *Gives lollipops* Thanks for reading~