Episode 1 (Part 1) -Wake up mission

Exo Almighty!

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" Suho greeted.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are here to announce that Exo will be recording Exo Almighty two days later" The PD noona announced.

 

"WHAT!?" Everyone was shocked.

 

"Yes, you guys are selected to be on Exo Almighty! I believe all of you know what to do right?"

 

Everyone nodded.

 

"Ok then! That's all. I have informed your manager. Don't worry too much! Have a good rest!" the PD noona said and left their combined dorm.

 

"No wonder they made us live here.." Lay whined.

 

"Hyung.. I'm scared! Its my very first time on a show and we are all the main stars" Tao hugged himself and said.

 

"Don't worry. EVeryone has thier first times. So we are going to do this well right?" Kris shouted. Everyone placed their hands in the middle, stacking it on top of each other.

 

"1,2,3"

 

"LET'S LOVE" Everyone shouted their motto and went back to their respective rooms to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~ HunHan's Room ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hannieee" Sehun spoke in the dark.

 

"Hmmm?" LuHan replied immediately.

 

"Are you asleep?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Can you not sleep yet? I want to spend as much time as I can with you since you are now with us."

 

"Sehunnie, we have to sleep. I promise you to treat you bubbletea ok?"

 

"Tomorrow?"

 

"Once we got the time"

 

"Deal!"

 

Sehun and luhan then drifted off to lala land.

 

~~~~~~~~ Two days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone ready?" Kris shouted.

 

"DEH!" Everyone shouted in unison.

 

"1,2,3"

 

"LET"S LOVE!" After shouting their motto, the recording of "Exo Almighty!"  started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator: Pyeong! Welcome to the very first episode of Exo Almighty! Today we will be visiting Exo! Exo is a korean male group that consist of 12 hot and smexy guys. Exo is then split into two sub groups. Exo-K , Exo-M. Now we should show you the very rare scene of Exo's combined dorm!

What will be the mysterious scene hidden behind this door?

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" Xiumin and Chen greeted when the PD noona knocked on the door.

 

"Can we come in?"

 

"Ah! Sure!" Xiumin and chen let the cameramen, pd noona and other director in to the combined dorm.

 

"Is everyone sleeping?"

 

"Yeap. Should we go wake them up?" Chen ask xiumin and the two couple skipped to Baekyeol's dorm first.

 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol. Its time to wake up" Xiumin patted their back and both of them woke up immediately.

 

Then Xiumin and Chen went off to SuLay's rooom.

 

"SuHo hyung. You scared me." Chen said when SuHo nearly bumped into him.

 

"Now let's wake lay up" Suho smirked. XiuMin quickly stepped aside while SuHo and Chen grabbed Lay's arms and legs.

 

"1,2,3 THROW!" Chen shouted and they threw Lay off the bed. Lay woke up feeling pain throughtout his whole body.

 

"YAH!" Lay shouted and threw a pillow at them. Xiumin and Chen laughed and ran out of the room, leaving Suho in the room, preparing to face the music.

 

"The last and worst room! Kaisoo's room" Chen said with confident while XiuMin just sighed.

 

"Babe, don't be upset" Chen wrapped his arms around XiuMin's waist and started swaying.

 

"Yah! The camera is rolling!' Xiumin hit Chen and Chen quickly let go. The cameraman giggled at their actioins.

 

XiuMin and Chen went into kaisoo's room and to only find Kyungsoo wide awake, cleaning his bed already.

 

"YAH KAMJONG. WAKE UP NOW." Chen shouted and jumped onto Kai with xiumin.

 

"mmmm urgh mmmm Get  off!" Kai whined and pushed the two grown ups off his bed.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and said

 

"Let me do it. You guys can go and prepare first"

 

Kyungsoo moved over to Kai and gently shake Kai.

 

"JongIn, wakey wakey" He said in a melodious tone.

 

"mmmmm Kyungie.." Kai reached and pulled kyungsoo onto his bed. He then tightened his grip around Kyungsoo and continue sleeping.

 

"Haish.. Dreaming again...Call Manager Jung" Kyungsoo said and XiuMin rushed out to get Manager Jung. Manager Jung came in and pulled kyungsoo out of Kai's confine.

 

"YAH. KIM JONG IN" Manager Jung shouted and kick him hard in his balls. Kai shouted and immediately woke up. He continued and groaning but still headed to the bathroom to prepare.

 

"Wake up mission, complete!" XiuMin and Chen said in unison.

 

Heyyyyy! I'm Back! I'm not sure if this story will turn out good but I will try my best! Please comment so that I could improve on my story. Any feedbacks are accepted! You can write what you want in the story too. I will try to include it in ^^ Please subscribe and comment! *Gives lollipops* Thanks and Byee :D