Behind the scenes~ (1)

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Pyeong~! This is Exo Almighty behind the scenes! Aigoooo, did I just saw a angry kyungsoo and LuHan? Let's find out in this episode!

 

"Here, 11 cups of bubbletea" The pdnoona handed them each a cup of bubble tea. Kai being the sleepy didn't notice anything and didn't manage to get any cup.

 

"Here" Sehun passed him his bubbletea.

 

"Thanks" Kai smiled and took a sip. The two of them sat down on a table together, away from the other members.

 

J-Jongin? Jongin arh? Wae? Kyungsoo looked at the couple sharing the drink together. Both of them smiling and laughing cheerfully. He then shook his head and turned away.

 

Luhan glared at them, his hands turned in a fist. He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and slammed the table SeKai was sharing. He grabbed Sehun's wrist and dragged him away.

 

"Watch your own partner and don't steal others" LuHan said angrily and dragged SeHun away to a park. 

 

"H-huh? K-kyu-kyungie?" Kai looked around to look for kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was staring at them with teary eyes, he smiled and walked off to the dorm.

 

"Woah"

 

"I smell Jealousy"

 

"Big fight"

 

"Let's just watch and try not to interfere guys"

 

"Yes, hyung!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HunHan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ahhh! It hurts! Lulu, don't drag me like that" Sehun winced in pain. Luhan suddenly stop and turned around to look at SeHun. He was glaring at him.

 

"Lulu, what's wrong?"

 

LuHan let go of Sehun's wrist, his eyes turned teary and he looked away.

 

"LuLu? Lulu, what's wrong? Don't scare me"  SeHun tried turning LuHan around but to no avail. Sehun was about to cry when LuHan turned around with his tear-stained face.

 

"LuLu? Wae? Why did you cry?" SeHun cupped Luhan's face.

 

"I-I'm jealous... I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE. OK, I LOVE YOU. I'm an idiot...I-I" LuHan brushed Sehun's hands off.

 

"Pabo, you are a big big pabo" SeHun cupped LuHan's face again and kissed him on the lips. Luhan's eyes widened but slowly closed and melted into the kiss.

 

"Awesome"

 

"Cool"

 

"So sweet"

 

"XiuMin hyung, we should try that soon"

 

The exo members hid behind the bushes and looked at the couple.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~KaiSoo~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyungsoo ran into the Kaisoo's room and slammed the door. Oh kai heard it. Kai quickly arranged his shoes and stepped into the dorm.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the bed and started sobbing. Wae? Why is my heart aching? I-I shouldn't be feeling like this... He isn't mine at the start... Kyungsoo clutched his left chest and laid down on his bed. He grabbed his own hair and sobbed even harder.

 

"Kyungie?" The door creaked open. Upon knowing that it was Kai, Kyungsoo quickly close his eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

He tip-toed in and stood near kyungsoo's bed.

 

"Go, away" Kyungsoo said and sniffed.

 

"A-are you c-crying? W-wae!? " Kai quickly climbed onto kyungsoo's bed.

 

"I'm just tired here, now can  you please go away?" Kyungsoo covered his face with his blanket.

 

"No,I'm staying here" Kai climbed on top of kyungsoo and inched down.

 

"I said, get lost." Kyungsoo gave him a deathglare. Kai was taken aback and he quickly moved off the bed.

 

"I'm sorry hyung, I will leave this minute" Kai said and get off kyungsoo. He dragged his feet out of the room. When Kyungsoo made sure Kai was gone, he sat up and started sobbing badly again, soon it turned into crying.

Kai who was outside heard kyungsoo's cries,he leaned against the door and slide down, sitting on the ground. Kyungie, stop cr-crying... Kai's eyes turned teary.

 

BANG

 

The door slammed open. Kyungsoo turned around and Kai immediately jumped on him. He pushed kyungsoo down on the bed and leaned in.

 

"Get Lost" Kyungsoo looked away.

 

"I won't unless you tell me why you were crying"

 

"I said, get lost. Let go of me, get off and get lost!" Kyungsoo cried and started hitting kai.

 

"No, I won't! Tell me kyungie, wae? Why are you crying? TELL ME" Kai said and this time Kyungsoo looked right into Kai's eyes. Kai's eyes were teary.  Kyungsoo really don't want to tell the truth..

 

"M-my p-pet d-d-d-d-og died" Kyungsoo lied. Kai looked at him with sadder eyes.

 

"Kyungie, your dog died almost 10 years ago. " 

 

"oh whateve-" Kyungsoo's eyes grew wider when he felt something warm on his lips, it was kai's lips. He was struggling at first but soon melted in the kiss.

 

"Now, tell me the real reason" Kai broke the kiss.

 

"I'm jealous ok? I don't know why but my heart ache once I saw you sharing drinks with SeHun. I don't know why even though I get mad at you for showing your affection to me infront of the camera and I hate it a lot, I still feel empty and lonely without you. I'm jealous and now you can laugh al-"

Kai clashed onto kyungsoo's lips again.

 

"Wae? Why did you do that?" Kyungsoo's eyes spiled a drop of tear.

 

"Because I love you. Kyungie, I have always love you as a trainee. Although you are my hyung, I have always wanted to embrace you in my arms. I wanted you so badly. I don't show any skinship or affection to anyone else, its only you that I got and crazy and sometimes, I  don't understand what am I doing." Kai's tears drop onto kyungsoo's face.

 

"Jongin ah, don't cry anymore, Jebal"

 

"I can't. I wanted to make you happy but look what have I done" Kai's cries became louder. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Kai's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

 

"It's ok. At least we know that we love each other" Kyungsoo grinned and Kai nodded. Kai then snuggle into Kyungsoo's blanket. He wrapped his arms around kyungsoo like he was hugging his favourite pillow. Kai soon fell asleep with kyungsoo snoring away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WE ARE HOME" Baekhyuna and Chanyeol shouted.

 

Suho and kris ran to every single corner of the dorm to look for Kai and Kyungsoo.

 

"AHHHH. ITS SO COMFO-" Baekhyung shouted as he sat down on the sofa.

 

"SHHHhHHHH!" Suho and kris glared at him.

 

"Wae?"

 

All the Exo members peeped into Kaisoo's room and their mouths made a "O" shape.

 

Narrator: That's the end of Exo Almighty behind the scenes 1 ! Do tune in soon for Exo Almighty episode 6~ Pyeong~!

 

Heyyyyyyyyy~!  I'm back! WOOOOOOO. Lol k self celebrates. Random behind the scenes bits hehehhehehe. Ok have fun! Do rmb to subscribe and comment hehehe *Gives lollipops* Thanks^^!