Episode 6 1/3

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Pyeong~! This is Exooooo Almighty! This is the very 6th episode, what wishes would Exo get today? Let's find out more now!

 

BEEEEEEEEP.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BOR BOR BOR

"What's going on?" SeHun rubbed his eyes as he walked out of his room.

 

"What's the time now?" Baekhyun asked with his eyes still close.

 

"8 in the morning" SuHo said and went to wash his face.

 

"Mm... seriously what was that just now?" Chanyeol slam down on the sofa and hugged a pillow.

 

"An alarm or somthing? Stop sleeping already ChanYeol hyung, I'm going to cook breakfast" Kyungsoo the only one wide awake said and patted ChanYeol's back. ChanYeol sat up straight and drag himself to collect his clothings.

 

"Yah, Kai, wake up already" Baekhyun went into Kaisoo's room and shook Kai up. Kai groaned and went out to prepare for his day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok the camera is turning on in 3,2,1!" THe pdnoona shouted and everyone sat down in a semicircle facing the camera.

 

"We are ONE. Annyeonghaseyo this is Exo-K" Everyone greeted.

 

"Eh? Where's our the other half M went to?" SeHun acted cute and asked SuHo.

 

"Haha, Exo-M went overseas for their schedule and they won't be here for this episode. So please, do support our Exo-M who is now overseas and love them lots" SuHo said with a smile.

 

"Ya, only SuHo and Sehun will love them A LOT." Kai still being sleepy said.

 

"Oh shut up" Sehun and Suho said.

 

The pdnoona giggled and pass them a stack of wishes.

 

"Here, pick a wish and that will be the wish of the day"

 

Baekhyun picked one and read it out.

 

"This wish is sent from ______________. Oh dearest, dearest,dearest EXO,  I have been married for 20 years now and I have 3 kids. Taking care of these little rascals are not allowing me to go on a date with my husband so heheheh, I really hope you handsome young mens could help me take care of them while I go on a date with my husband for just 1 day and 1 night. Pleaseeee~" Baekhyun said and quickly toss the card away.

 

"Taking care of kids!? But we are really inexperience!" Baekhyun shouted.

 

"Too bad" The pdnoona smirked and gave a phone call.

 

"Since we are going to take care of 3 kids, each pair will take care of a kid arraseo?"

 

"Ok hyung! Kyungsoo's mine!" Kai smiled and grabbed kyungsoo by the hand while Kyungsoo just sigh.

 

"Then Baekhyunnie is mine!" Chanyeol said and scooted closer to Baekhyun.

 

"Huh? DAE!?" Baekhyun was shocked and couldn't understand what's going on.

 

"Haish.. Ok I will go with SeHun then. Now I have two kids to be taken care off" SuHo sighed and everyone laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ding Dong~!

 

A lady and a guy walked into the dorm of EXO with three little rascals by their side.

 

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo!" SuHo quickly stood up and greeted with a bow. Everyone quickly stood up to in greet the couple.

 

"We are ONE. Annyeonghaseyo, we are Exo-K!" Everyone bowed and the couple greeted back.

 

"Arh, so you must be Mr and Mrs Lee right? Nice to meet you" The director shook their hands.

 

"Thank you so much for picking out wishs. So here is our three little rascals"

 

"I'm Joey!" The girl who appeared to be the oldest of all shouted while raising her hands up.

 

"Arh, nice to meet you Joey" SuHo ruffled her hair and she smiled.

 

"I'm Joel!" One of the boys said.

 

" And I'm Joe! " The little baby said in a kiddish tone.

 

"Aigooo, how old are they?" SuHo asked.

 

"Joey is 8 while Joel is 6 and Joe is 2" Mrs. Lee said"

 

"Mrs.Lee who do you think will be th best in taking care of your children?" The pdnoona asked.

 

"If its on looks, it will be that young gentleman over there" Mrs.Lee pointed to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes widened and smiled.

 

"Peeeeesh, its always him.." Sehun mumbled to himself.

 

"Haha, too bad his mine" Kai whispered.

 

"Come here the three of you. Be good when Eomma and appa is gone ok? Don't create trouble and be on your best behaviour" Mrs Lee said in a stern tone to her three children and left the dorm.

 

"Enjoy your day oops I mean date Mr and Mrs Lee!" The pdnoona said and the couple left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so we are stuck here with three kids" Chanyeol said.

 

"Should we draw lots to see which kid we got?" Baekhyun said and everyone nodded.

 

"Wait! Before we draw the lots, let's decide who's the appa and eommas " Kai said with a smirk.

 

"Sehun , Chanyeol hyung and me will be the appa Ok settled" Kai said and quickly sit down again. The eommas sighed and drew the lots.

 

"We got Joey!" Baekhyun shouted and chanyeol and him started jumping.

 

"We got Joel!" Suho smiled and Joel ran straight into his arms.

 

"Of course, we got our little baby Joe" Kyungsoo smiled and Joe slowly climb into his arms.

 

"Ok bond with your kid first in your room" The director said and everyone went back into their own rooms.

HIiiiiiiii. Ok this update is a little boring sorry m(_ _)m But i will update really soon since I already know what I wanna type YEAH. Please do subscribe and commmmmmmmmmmment!!  LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR COMMENTING YEAH. *Gives lollipops* Thanks ^^~