Episode 7 1/2

Exo Almighty!

"YO HOO HOO HOO~ This is EXOOOOO ALMIGHTY~ Aigooo, the boys did well in babysitting Joey ,Joel and Joe. What wish well the boys get in this episode? Let's head off to the backstage of Music Bank!"-Narrator.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

" Ah! Annyeonghaseyo~" Luhan opened the door and greeted everyone. The cameramans strolled in one by one and there they were in the room where exo prepare.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" The cameraman asked.

 

"We're touching our make-up, hair and a quick last minute warm-up before we head off to the stage" SeHun joined in and wrap his arms around LuHan's waist.

 

"Dooooooo, Reeeeeeeeeee, Meeeeeeeeeeee, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Screams of Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo can be heard in the background.

 

"Haha... See? Hear that?" LuHan laughed awkwardly.

 

The cameraman headed a little bit more into the room and there, KyungSoo, Baekhyun and Chen, warming up their vocals.

 

"What's your song title?" PDnoona asked and Kyungsoo stepped forward and replied "Wolf!".

 

"Ahhhh, sounds nice! Since your performance have not started, we will give you the wish later on" the director said and everyone scrambled out of the room.

 

EXO went out of the room, connecting and checking all of their mic, mic packs and receivers. They waited beside the stage and as soon as the cameraman gave a thumbs up, they ran up-stage and was greeted by the thunderous cheers from the fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The performance ended with a screams of "OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and EXO walked away, feeling tired but happy.

A few minutes later, they were standing on the main stage with all the other bands, waiting for the winner to be announced.

 

"EXOOOOOOO!" The emcees shouted after seeing the points awarded to EXO was the highest. Everyone screamed their heads off and tears poured down. (RMB THAT DAY? 14/6/2013 hahha suho cried)

 

They went back to their waiting room and everyone was still in tears.

 

"Wow, congratualations!" The director gave a thumbs up.

 

"THANK YOU THANK YOU" Manager Jung came and hug the director tightly.

~~~~~~~~One thousand years later after everyone has calm down~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Camera's rolling again! In 3..... 2...... 1........."

 

"We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo this is EXO!" everyone greeted.

 

"Wahhh, we just ended our performance in Music bank and amazingly, we won! Thank you so much and we are so honored to win in this music programme" Suho said and everyone cheered.

 

"Yeap! We are reaaaaaaaaaaaaally happy!" Lay said and everyone just laughed with his cute accent.

 

All of a sudden, the PDnoona threw a card at them. Everyone was shocked with her actions.

 

"Yah, do you want to die? Even if I don't kill you, the fans will. " Manager Jung scolded her in a joking manner.

 

"Hhaha sorry sorry. I was just trying to create an effect. I'M REALLY SORRY TO ALL EXO AND EXO STANS SO SORRY!!" She chuckled but end up doing a full bow.

Kris picked the card up and read it.

 

"Annyeong! I'm __________ from Seoul High School. Everyone in EXO is really talented and handsome. I really hope EXO can visit my school and attend our classes one day. Wouldn't it be fun?"

 

"School? SCHOOL? SCHOOL AGAIN." The maknaes (Sehun and Tao) sighed.

 

"WE ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AGAINNNN!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted and hi fived with each other.

"Like it or not, we are going there tomorrow at 7:30am." The PDnoona said.

~~~~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So.... we are here.. but where's everyone?" SuHo looked around.

 

The director laughed and explained that the students will only start strolling in at 8am. Meanwhile, two representatives of the school brought EXO around the school.

 

"This school is really big" XiuMin commented and Chen just wrapped his arms around XiuMin's shoulders.

 

"And I hope you won't get lost hyung. You better stick with me" Chen whispered into XiuMin's ears.

 

"What are you doing." Xiumin said , pushed Chen away and moved off.

 

"Rejected." Kai whispered into Chen's ears and chuckled.

 

"Well, you better take good care of your Baby Soo or else he wi-"

 

"Everyone! Gather for awhile!" Manager Jung shouted and EXO gathered in a circle. He passed each of them the school's uniform and instructed them to put it on.

 

"Everyone will be attending different classes, in groups" Manager Jung paused.

 

" But not with your couple" PDnoona added on. There were cheers and there were jeers.

So here's the plan:

KyungSoo XiuMin- Nutrition class

Kai Kris Chen - Biology class

Baekhyun Tao - Martial Arts Class

Luhan Suho Chanyeol - Math Class

Lay Sehun - English Class

 

 Everyone went to change and waited in their individual classrooms.

~~~~~~~~Nutrition Class~~~~~~~~~~~

KyungSoo and XiuMin sat together in a corner of the classroom and waited.

 

"H-hyung" Kyungsoo called and xiumin poped up his head.

 

"Yea?"

 

"W-why are you avoiding...Chen? The two of you sh-"

 

"I'm not, KyungSoo." XiuMin sighed and looked away.

 

" Don't lie... What happened just now and what happened... yesterday.. I saw it"

Xiumin's eyes widened.

 

"Y-Yesterday!?"

~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~

"Hyuuuunnng" Chen sat beside xiumin who was lying on the bed on his stomach, reading a book.

 

"Hyuuuuung!" Chen whined again.

 

"What?" XiuMin said without even stealing a glance.

 

Chen got on top of xiumin, pressed him down and whispered.

 

"I'm bored..." Chen whispered huskily into XiuMin's ears.

 

XiuMin was surprised with his DongSaeng's action and quickly pushed him off.

 

"Entertain yourself then" XiuMin said and picked his book up.

 

"Bu-"

 

"I want to finish this book" XiuMin said coldly and went out of their rooom.

~~~~~~~~~~~Enf od flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XiuMin looked down from embarassment.

 

"Hyung....There's nothing to be embarass of.." Kyungsoo placed his hand on xiumin's shoulders.

 

"But... I don't know. I don't even know if I love him, I don't even know if I am willing to be gay... WAIT. I have no say about gays but it's just me... I mean.. I really tre-"

 

"You like him hyung, you do" KyungSoo said seriously.

 

"Even if I do.. does he even lo-"

 

"YES! YES!" Kyungsoo smiled and nodded vigourously.

 

XiuMin just grin and ruffled KyungSoo's extremely soft hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~Biology Class~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah, what's with that gloomy face? " Kris shook Chen. Chen just sighed and stare into space.

 

"Homesick?"

 

"No, lovesick." Kai interupted.

 

"Oops I mean rejected" Kai laughed again. Chen glared at Kai and rolled his eyes.

 

"YAH!" Kris glared at Kai.

 

"Okok, I'm sorry hyung. But... really, is it about MinSeok hyung?" Kai bent down and looked at Chen. Chen looked away and nodded.

 

"Any idea how to settle this Kai?" Kris shot up an eyebrow.

Kai pondered.... and pondered.....and pondered.....and pondered.....and pondered.....and pondered.....

 

"XiuMin hyung is a rather tough guy..."Kai said.

 

"Yea?" Kris replied expecting him to go on.

 

"But he's rather soft on the insde..."

 

"Yea....?"

 

"And his so cool, top notch and classy"

 

"And yeaaa?"

 

"But sometimes his so femine and could do houseowor-"

 

"JUST GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR NOT" Kris got impatient and shouted.

 

"Okok, unfortunately, No."

 

Chen sighed and just closed his eyes.

 

Kai and Kris looked at Chen with worried eyes.

 

"Maybe it's time to get him a girl in this school" Kai whispered but Chen heard it. His eyes shot open and from his facial expression, everyone could see that his determine to do it.

 

"YAH YAH YAH. Control yourself Chen. Keep calm and just keep calm." Kris shouted and Chen nodded. Chen sighed once again and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Martial Arts Class~~~~~~~~~~

BANG POW POW POW POW

 

BOOOM

POW POW

 

KA-BOOOOM

(Ok so you all should know what's going on now xD)

 

~~~~~~~~Math Class~~~~~~~

"I miss Lay..." Suho sighed.

 

"I miss Baek" Chanyeol yawned.

 

" I miss Sehunnie" Luha pouted. The three of them just have their heads on their table. thinking of their partners all day long.

~~~~~~~English Class~~~~~~~

 

"URGH. Why are we in English classssss" Sehun banged the table.

 

"Woah, chill. "

 

"Hyung, you wouldn't know how it feels like to be in school only after that short period of break."

 

"Arraseo, arraseo. Who knows, maybe english could be fun" Lay tried to cheer SeHun up.

 

"But why not Dance? Wouldn't it be much more fun" Sehun complained.

 

"Ok. I AGREE. OK THIS TIME I AGREE."

 

" WHY ARE WE NOT IN DANCE CLASS!" Sehun and Lay shouted in unison while banging the table and looked at the cameraman. There was silence for that while...

 

"Hehe, i don't know..." the cameraman shrugged his shoulders and grinned.

 

Annyeonggg~! Author-nim is baaaack! Phew, after my grades have gone back up, I have decided to continue writing. Omg, I wanna love all you subscribers, whether old or new for waiting for such a loooooooooooooooooooong time. I HAVE NOT UPDATE FOR MONTHS! I"M SO SORRY. But don't worry, I have a little little surprise in the next chapter. So please do comment and subscribe! *Gives lollipops* Thank you! :3 Pyeong~