Episode 6 2/3

Exo Almighty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~SeHo's bedroom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joel and Sehun ran onto the bed, sehun got on but Joel needs SuHo's help to carry him onto  the bed.

 

"Eommaaa! Can you carry me on the bed? Pweaseeee?" Joel turned and look at SuHo.

 

"Sure" Suho grabbed Joel up and dropped him onto Sehun who was lying on the bed with his limps all spread out.

 

SeHun coughed and started tickling Joel. SuHo just sat by the side, telling SeHun to watch out at several areas so that Joel doesn't get hurt.

 

"Is it fun?" SeHun asked.

 

"YES!" Joel shouted.

 

"Give appa a kiss" SeHun pointed to his cheeks. Joel just shook his head and pouted his lips. SeHun then attacked him by tickling Joel.

 

"Hahahah!Ok!HAHAH!" Joel climbed onto Sehun's laps and planted a sloppy kiss on SeHun's cheeks.

 

"Good Boy" SeHun ruffled Joel's hair.

 

"Appa should give Eomma a kiss!!" Joel screamed and pointed at SuHo.

 

"Pardon me!?" SuHo and SeHun shouted.

 

"Appa give Eomma a kiss!" Joel shouted from excitement again.

 

"Uh-erm.. " Suho looked at Sehun.

 

"Joel ah~ Appa cannot give Eomma a kiss now because Eomma's skin is sensitive. Mianheyo" SuHo gave his warmest smile, hoping to convince Joel to drop the idea.

 

"Ok then..." Joel looked down.

 

"You wanna drink some bubbletea later?" SeHun asked.

 

"BubbleTea? Bubble with tea? " Joel's eyes shot wide.

 

"Haha, so you wanna try some later on?" SeHun asked.

 

"Ok!!" Joel shouted and started jumping.

 

"Yeaaahhhhh! I'm gonna try bubbletea later!!!" Joel rolled on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~KaiSoo's room~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai plumped down on his bed while Kyungsoo carried Baby Joe into their room.

 

"Apppaaaaaaaa!" Joe shouted.

 

Kai pretended to be sleeping and ignore the baby.

 

"Appppaaaaaaaaaaa!" Joe shouted again but still no response.

 

Kyungsoo glared at Kai and placed Joe on Kai's stomach.  Kai shot up and hugged Baby Joe.

 

"Yeahhhh" Baby Joe giggled and started hitting kai's chest.

 

Kai pass Baby Joe to kyungsoo and search in a bag of toys for Baby Joe. He took out some building blocks and put it on the floor for Baby Joe. Then he grabbed Baby Joe from Kyungsoo's arms and placed his on the floor. Baby Joe giggled and started playing with the blocks.

 

Kai then lie down on the bed and closed his eyes.

 

"JongIn" Kyungsoo looked at him while playing the blocks with baby Joe.

 

"JongIn, are you really sleeping" Kyungsoo tilted his head and get a closer look at Kai. Still no response.

 

"Seriously, this kid." Kyungsoo went over to pull the blanket to cover kai's body, preventing him from catching a cold. As kyungsoo turned around, Kai pulled him by the wrist and forced him onto the bed.

 

"J-Jong In, what are you doing!" Kyungsoo whispered and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Appa wants another baby" Kai acted innocent and pouted.

 

"Yay! Joe wants a little sister!" Joe clapped his hands.

 

"Baby Joe, eomma and appa will make a younger sister for you ok? Now be good and play with you blocks" Kai said and baby Joe quickly get back to playing with his blocks.

 

"YAH! Not now JongIn!" Kyungsoo scolded but still whispered.

 

"Why can't we grant Baby Joe's wish?" Kai pouted again.

 

"Are you crazy" Kyungsoo pushed kai off but Kai being the stronger one grabbed both of kyungsoo's hands and lock them down on the mattress.

 

"Yes, I'm crazy about you"  Ka interwine their fingers and started kissing Kyungsoo's jawline and collarbone.

 

"J-Jo-Jong In! S-Stop now!" Kyungsoo hissed.

 

"I only respond to yeabo" Kai said while continue maing love marks on kyungsoo's collarbone and neck.

 

"Urgh, stop now! Kim Jong In!"  Kyungsoo moved his body side to side and continued struggling to get out of Kai's grasp.

 

"Okok, yeabo" Kyungsoo gave up.

 

"Yes?" Kai  smirked.

 

"Urgh, let me go."

 

Kai chuckled and let kyungsoo go. Kyungsoo sat down oppposite Joe and started playing blocks with him.

 

"Eomma, where's younger sister?" Joe asked. Kai giggled and sat beside Kyungsoo, snaking his arms around kyungsoo's waist, earning a blushing kyungsoo.

 

"Eomma doesn't want to have a baby now. Shall we wait for next time?" Kai asked.

 

Joe nodded and continue playing with his blocks.

 

"Don't teach the kids wrong things" Kyungsoo whisper.

 

"Sure, sure" Kai whispered into kyungsoo's ear at the same time it after he finished what he had to say, so he earned a punch from kyungsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BaekYeol's room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"LET'S PLAY" Chanyeol shouted using a toy hammer to hit Joey and Baekhyun.

 

"Come on Joey!" Baekhyun laughed and started hitting ChanYeol. Joey just sighed and sat at one corner.

 

"Why is those Eomma and Appa so childish?" Joey curled up in a ball and rock herself in the corner.

 

"JOEY, SAVE APPA NOW. JOEY HELP" Chanyeol screamed when Baekhyun grabbed hold of the toy hammer and started hitting ChanYeol.

 

"Yah!YAH. JOEYYYYY" Chanyeol ran towards Joey and carried her up. Joey screamed and started laughing when Baekhyun started tickling her.

 

"Eommaaaa! Stop ittthehhehehehe!" Joey laughed.

 

"APPPAAA! TELL EOMMA TO S-STOP HAHHAHAHHAHA" Joey screamed.

 

"I will if you kiss me" Chanyeol tilted his head and Joey kissed his cheeks without hesitation.

 

"APPA TO YOUR RESCUE!" Chanyeol hugged Joey tighter and ran towards the bed, laying her down on the bed. Baekhyun jumped onto the bed, pretending to be a monster to grab Joey.

 

"RAWRRRRR" Baekhyun shouted, Joey screamed and rolled to the other side.  Baekhyun jumped onto her and carry her up, hugging her tightly from Chanyeol. Baekhyun then sat down on the bed, with Joey in his arms and Joey still hitting his chest, asking him to let her go.

 

"Give Eomma a kiss too and I will let you go"

 

Joey immediately kiss Baekhyun's cheeks and Baekhyun let her go. She didn't run away but just plopped into Baekhyun chest.

 

"Joey, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Haha, I'm just too tired to move"

 

"Come let me picked you up" Chanyeol moved closer.

 

"Aniya.. Eomma smells nice, I want to..s-stay.." Joey said and slowly drift off to lala land.

 

"She's asleep, kyeopta" Baekhyun smiled at Joey.

 

"Baekhyun hyung, I'm sorry for last time that pepero game. The kiss incident" Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head.

 

"haish.. its ok" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Still best couple?" Chanyeol reached out his hand.

 

"Yeap, best couple" Baekhyun smiled and shook his hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo walked out of his room and walked into the kitchen, flipping pots and pans.

 

"Kyungsoo? Are you going to cook?" Suho came in and ask.

 

"Yea.The appa and the kid are hungry already!" Kyungsoo sighed and started rinsing the rice.

 

"Like father, like son" Suho joked and kyungsoo chuckled.

 

"Kyungsoo ah.."

 

"Yea?"

 

"I'm just curious, what did you guys do just now in the room?"

Kyungsoo's face turned red immediately when he remembered what happen in the room just now.

 

"Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?" SuHo shook kyungsoo out his thoughts.

 

"yah, why is your face so red. D-don't tell me you g-guys-"

 

"HYUNG ANIYA! We were just playing blocks with Joe"

 

"Oh, sorry. Haha"

 

"Its ok. You want a portion of the porridge?"

 

"Nah, its ok. Hwaiting with Kai!" Suho smiled and left the kitchen.

"The camera's going to roll soon people!!" The pdnoona shouted.

Heyyyyyyyyy! Sorry for slow update again D: Such a bad bad author-nim :( Ok, so Baekhyun and Chanyeol are fine YEAH. Please do comment and subscribe peeps!! Comment, omg i love all of your comments. Now if only there's a Love button for comments hehehe . *Gives loliipops* Thanks ^^