Episode 1 (Part 2) - Weird Wish

Exo Almighty!

"Is everyone ready?" The director shouted.

 

"Yes!" Exo replied.

 

"Ok, the camera is rolling!" The cameraman shouted.

 

"Ok! So what do we do now hyung?" Sehun asked. Everyone switched their attention to Suho and Kris.

 

"Uh..erm.." Kris and Suho look at each.

 

All of a sudden, the PD noona brought a container with many folded cards in it.

 

"These are wishes that are written from fans. The thing now is to pick a wish from the container and it will be a permanent wish that will stay throughtout the whole show. "

 

Everyone gulped.

 

"So, everyone must pick one person to pick the wishes"

 

Everyone ponder for awhile and they all have came to a decision.

 

"Kai, you are usually really lucky and good at games. Our hopes now lie on you."

 

Kai reached his hands into the container and picked a card. Everyone's heart is pounding hard and fast. He took out one card and hand it over to the PD noona. She unfold the card and read it. She chuckled abit and smiled. Everyone sat up straight and peer over to see what was the wish.

 

"Kai, read it for yourself" She said and passed the card to him. Kai read it, facepalm and sighed.

 

"Come on! Quickly read it!" Chanyeol said impatiently.

 

Kai sighed again and read it out loud.

 

" WHAT!?" Everyone shouted.

 

Narrator: Ho ho ho! Exactly what did exo got as their permanent wish? We will be back after the commercial break!

 

"This wish is sent in by a fan called MinKi, She said she wanted Exo to be couple up for the whole of "Exo Almight" and their partners will be chosen by putting names in boxes and picking it. The partners will have to show a little skinship to show that they are a "Real" couple"

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"That's what's she says and that is what you guys are going to do" THe PD noona said sounding all satisfied.

 

So the order was like this. Baekhyun,Lay,Kyungsoo,XiuMin,Tao and Sehun gets to pick their partner. The names were written on a paper and crushed up into balls and place into a container.

 

The first one to pick is Baekhyun. He opened the paper that he picked and it is Chanyeol. The two guys ran towards each other and high fived like little kids.

 

Next was Lay. He opened up the paper and gave a smirk at Suho. SuHo gets the meaning and sighed. Yeap, Lay got Suho.

 

After Lay was Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo picked the paper and open it up slowly. Please,please,please anyone but that Kim JongIn But the paper read "Kim JongIn" Kyungsoo let out a big sigh while Kai sneakily sneak in his arms around Kyungsoo's waist.

 

"No complains. We are a couple now" Kai said in order in shut kyungsoo up. Kyungsoo looked down and sighed.

 

After Kyungsoo was Tao. Tao opened up the paper and smiled

 

"Kris Ge!" he said. Kris tried to act all cool but was caught smiling at first.

 

Then it was Sehun. He opened up and it was LuHan.

 

"Hannie!" He said and the two boys hugged each other.

 

"I guess they are already a couple" The cameraman said and the others laughed.

 

Lastly it is xiumin. There is only one person left and it is Chen. Xiumin sigh and just grab the paper that is inside.

 

"Wait. Should we add a little more fun? Let's include the manager this time" The director said and they threw another paper ball inside and shook the container. Now XiuMin is all nervous. No matter who he choose, it is a complete torture for him. Oh, just let me get Chen XiuMin begged. He picked the paper and slowly open up,

 

He smiled.

 

"Chen! Its Chen!" He showed the paper to the cameraman and jumped. Chen then backhug him and the couple quickly move back to their original position.

 

"Oh, am I that disgusting that you are so relieved that you didn't get me as your partner? Yah! I have a thousand girls waiting for me ok? " Manager Jung complained and everyone laughed.

 

"Thank you so much for viewing this episode of "Exo Almighty!" Up till now it has been Exo" SuHo closed the showed.

 

"We are One! This has been Exo and thank you!" THe memebers shouted and the camera stopped rolling.

 

"Good Cut! GOod Job everyone! GO and get some rest now! Erm, in your deicided bedrooms of course" The director laughed and quickly leave the dorm.

 

Everyone quickly went back to their bedrooms and everyone was fast asleep.

 

Its a double update today! Omo, i'm so dead. I have school tomorrow and I'm still awake here writing! Thank you so much for reading but still rmb to Subcribe and Comment ! Thanks! *Gives lollipops* Good night and enjoy~