Episode 5

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Pyeong~! Welcome to Exoooooooo Almighty! This is the very 5th episode. On the last episode, EXO was granting wishes for their fellow, Exotics. Suho,Lay,Sehun and Luhan had lost their first kisses as they play the pepero game! Aigooo, our LuHan was blushing so madly, kekekekeke

 

"Puahahahahh!"ChanYeol and Baekhyun couldn't stop laughing as they faced each other.

 

"Okok, let's end this quickly" Chanyeol said. Both of them took a deep breath, trying to supress their laughters. Chanyeol took a piece of paper and placed it on his lips.

 

"1,2,3 Kiss~!" The pdnoona quickly shouted.

 

"1,2..." The members counted as Chanyeol passed each paper to Baekhyun by the lips of course.

 

But as Chanyeol passed the next piece of paper to Baekhyun, Chen being the mischievous one did a very funny face behind Baekhyun making Chanyeol laugh. Chanyeol bend forward and laughed, the piece of paper fell off.

 

"Y-you-you, K-kk-i-kisss" Baekhyun's face was totally red. He looked at everyone with teary eyes and looked at Chanyeol.

 

"MY FIRST KISS" Baekhyun shouted and started hitting Chanyeol.

 

"Yo-you! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Baekhyun being so embarrassed ran of to the kitchen, trying to look for SuHo hyung who was currently still rinsing his mouth.

 

"DISQUALIFIED" Kai shouted and Hi-fived with Chen.

 

"Next, TaoRis"

 

Tao sat down and looked at Kris nervously while giving a deathglare to the other members to warn them not to have any tricks up their sleeves.

 

"R-ready, Kiss!" The director shouted and Kris grabbed Tao by his head and passed the paper.

 

"1,2,3,4,5" The members shouted.

 

"6,7,8"

 

"Times up!" the pdnoona shouted.

 

"Woah, that was good." Kai whispered to Chen and they looked at each other with a smirk.

 

Kai stood behind kris while Chen behind Tao. They signalled each other and pushed the two of them together.

 

"Oops" Kris said when he accidentally kiss Tao.

 

"H-how" Tao's eyes were teary.

 

"DON'T CRY. OH MY GOD. I WILL GIVE YOU A PANDA MADE FROM MATERIALS FROM GUCCI" Kris shouted and Tao smiled. Chen and Kai hi-fived again LOL.

 

" Chenmin is next!" Kai quickly shouted.

 

"Yah! Traitor" Chen whined.

 

"There is no such thing as being on the same side forever" Kai laughed and walked off.

 

Chen sat infront of XiuMin who was really nervous by then.

 

"Ready anddddddd Kiss!" Everyone shouted. Chen placed a paper on his lips and pulled Xiumin's arms around his waist. He looked at XiuMin's eyes and down to his lips. Everyone gulped.

 

He placed his arms around xiumin's neck and pulled xiumin forward. Chen then blowed his piece of paper away and kissed XiuMin. Everyone remained silent and they kissed for 5 seconds. XiuMin pushed Chen away after noticing Chen was kissing him.

 

"Y-yah! H-how c-co-could "

 

"Hyung, you liked it don't you. You are stutteringggg~" Chen said acting like some wise old man.

 

"Urgh, why do you always talk to me like you are the Hyung" Xiumin groaned and stood up.

 

"Hyung, there are 20 seconds left!" Chen acted innocent and stood up. He cupped XiuMin's face with his hands and kissed him again. This time for 10 seconds. XiuMin pushed Chen away and Chen whined like a kid,

 

"T-time's up!" The Pdnoona said.

 

"Wow Chen, not bad  uh." Kai whispered.

 

"Well thank you" Chen winked.

 

"But I will be better" Kai smirked and walked up to the front. Kyungsoo groaned when he over-heared their conversation.

 

"You better not try anything funny, Kai" Kyungsoo whispered.

 

"Yes baby" Kai said and gave a peck on Kyungsoo's cheeks. Kyungsoo glared at hiim and sat down while Kai just chuckled.

 

"3,2,1.... Kiss!" Everyone shouted. Without putting a piece of paper on his lips Kai went straight to Kyungsoo.

 

"Y-yah! Y-you have to have a piece of p-paper" Kyungsoo backed up.

 

"Hyunggg, I liked it this way." Kai said and pushed Kyungsoo down. Now Kai's on top of Kyungsoo.

 

"Y-yah! G-get off me" Kyungsoo tried pushing Kai off.

 

"Hyung, look at me" Kai said and Kyungsoo looked at Kai's eyes. He frozed. Kai lowered down till their chests are touching each other. He could feel Kyungsoo's heart beating like crazy.

 

"K-kai, p-pl-please" Kyungsoo begged.

 

"Baby, saranghaeyo" Kai smirked and kissed Kyungsoo on the lips. Everyone's mouth agape.

 

" Er...urm.. G-guys? Time is u-up. Y-you c-can continue with this in your bedroom after the cameras are turned off."The Pdnoona said awkwardly. Kai got up and smiled. He reached out his hand to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo slapped it away and groaned.

 

"My life" Kyungsoo groaned again.

 

"But you love it don't you" Kai said and s his arms around Kyungsoo's waist.

 

"No dinner for you later" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 "Then I will have you as my dinner"

 

"Urgh, my life. No."

 

"But I love you the most. You are like the Appetizer,main course, dessert and drinks are even provided!" Kai whispered and chuckled.

 

"Stop being so disgusting dude." Kyungsoo pushed Kai away and sat down beside XiuMin.

 

"Ok! That means the wish is completed!" SuHo came out of the kitchen along with Lay,Baekhyun and ChanYeol.

 

"Yeap, we should continue with the next wish then!"

 

"Ok, Kai please read out the wish you have picked" The pdnoona said.

 

"This wish is sent from BunnyBoo. She hoped that EXO would visit her one day and her address is..."

 

"OKOK, STOP. Thank you kai" The pdnoona said.

 

"So should we go to her house now?" Kris said and everyone nodded. Everyone got onto the Van and set off to Bunnyboo's house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~BunnyBoo's house"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ding Dong~~

 

"Omo, A-annyeonghaseyo!" A girl greeted them.

 

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO" The 12 boys greeted.

 

"By any chance, are you BunnyBoo?"Suho flashed his warmest smile.

 

"Yea!" Bunnyboo smiled.

 

"Ohhh, hmm.. looks like you are studying?" LuHan peeped into her house.

 

"Hehe, yea. I have been working hard nowadays, so its really tiring. But seeing you guys here totally motivated me and lifted up spirits!" BunnyBoo said and smiled.

 

"Aww, she's so cute. Thank you" Chanyeol went forward and give her a bear hug. Bunnyboo blushed and covered her face.

 

"Yah, I can do better than that" Baekhyun said and flashed her his famous eye smile.

 

"kyaaaaa!" Bunnyboo covered her face.

 

"Thank you so much for coming today."

 

"You are always welcome" Kris said. Bunnyboo quickly took out her camera and took a picture with the 12 EXO members.

 

"Byeee!" The members said and left. Kyungsoo looked back and smiled.

 

"Sorry for our Baekhyun and CHanyeol, they are that bit immature hehe" Kyungsoo laughed.

 

"Nahh, its ok" Bunnyboo smiled.

 

"Anyways, hwaiting!"Kyungsoo whispered and sent Bunnyboo a flying kiss. Kyungsoo then ran down the stairs catching up with the other members.

 

"What did you do with her?" Kai asked Kyungsoo.

 

"I just sent her a flying kiss" Kyungsoo said not looking at Kai's grumpy face.

 

"WHAT. " kai whispered.

 

"hmm?" Kyungsoo looked at Kai innocently.

 

"Well, I still got your first kiss" Kai smirked and went off. Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head.

 

~~~~~~~Jenjen's house~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hello, we have received a party invitation from Jenjen and we are now currently outside her house" Sehun whispered.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are EXO!" The members greeted.

 

"Omo! Annyeonghaseyo! Please come in"Jenjen clapped her hands together and welcomeed EXO into her house.

 

"Wowwwww. What a spread!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

"Hehe, helpyourself with anything!" JenJen said and handed them some alcholic drinks.

 

"Thank you" The EXO members bowed.

 

"Now, Tao here is your dress" Kris passed Tao a dress.

 

"W-what!" Tao turned around and everyone laughed.

 

"Wear it." Kris said and Tao changed into the dress. As Tao walked out of the changing room, Kris started blushing like mad. His heart thumped hard.

 

"Kris hyung! Why are you blushing so badly?" Chen and kai smirked.

 

"huh? No, I'm just tipsy a-and, and..and..I..I" Kris pretended to be tipsy and fainted. Tao being embarraseed quickly ran back to the room to change out of the dress.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helllooo! Invasion of Author's camera time! Ok, our dearest Author can't handle alcohol at all so she died. This is Baekhyun and Chanyeol! Chanyeol? Chanyeol! Aigoo, our poor Chanyeol has fainted. Ok, his drunk. Ok signing off! This has been baekhyunieeeeee. Pyeong~!

Beeeeeeeeep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeonghaseyoooooooooooooooo. This is XiuMin and this is Chen's lovely camera time~! Chen please get your hands off my waist. So we had a lot of fun today didn't we XiuMin hyung? And that Kris hyung, he didn't even drink a drop of the alcohol. He was staring at it the whole time, Baby, you wanna try? Yah! Get lost, Chen? Chen? Oh gosh he fainted.

Beeeeep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeonghaseyo this is Exo-k D.O. Hi, I'm kai. Kyun-kyngsooo hyunggg, I lub you so muchhh. Thissss muccchhhhh. Gosh, this is Exo-k D.o and I am sorry for all of this.

 

Beeeeeeeep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Actually, the pepero game was not bad, so thank you Shervon! Panda~

No, I like the cross-dressing one. Love ya

Kris hyung, i thought you were drunk.

Oops.

Beeeeeeeeeeep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeonghaseyooooo!! This is Sehun annnndddd this is Luhan! So it has been really fun today isn't it LuLu? LuLu? LULU. Ok, love you guys!

 

Beeeeeeeep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo! This is leader Suho. I would like to thank all the Fans for sending allf of your wishes to us, EXO. We will continue granting many wishes and do continue supporting EXO and Exo ALmighty! Ok, I have to get this towel to poory Lay who is currently having a fever no from being tipsy. Aigoo... Hwaiting and thank you!

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

 

Hey peeps! Long time no update , so sorryyyy :( Hehe, I'm planning on having some quarrells among the members. *Evil smils* *Slaps* Ok, thakn you so much for being so patient. Omg, i love you guys! Do comment and subscribe hehehe! *Gives lollipops* Thank you!