FanLove Day~

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Pyeong~! Welcome to EXO Almighty! It's the very 4th episode already~ Now, let's go look at our sleeping babies Pyeong~!

 

"Mr Jung, thank you so much for helping us open the dorm" The pDnoona whispered in order not to wake up the members.

 

"Nah, its a small deal. Oh do call me Mr Manager or Manager Jung. Hehe I like how it sounds so, managerish" Manager Jung said with a shy smile and the crew giggled.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The crew turned around and it seems like Chen was awake.

 

"Annyeong! You are awake!? That was early" The director was shock.

 

"Hehe, I got a tip off and I don't want to reveal my fresh face yet. It ruins my image" Chen rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Should we wake up the members?" The PDnoona said

 

"Yeah! I wanna wake up my baby baozi first, can I?" Chen clapped his hands together and pleaded. The crew nodded and they procceeded to XiuChen's room.

 

Chen placed a finger on his lips to tell the crew to keep very quiet.

 

"XiuMin, wakey wakey" Chen patted XiuMin's .

 

"Mmmm, let me sleep for a while more" Xiumin murmured and grin to himself.

 

"Baozi. Don't blame me" Chen whispered and got on top of xiumin. He secured Xiumin's thighs inbetween his legs and his arms each beside XiuMin's shoulders. Xiumin eyes shot open when he felt the bed bend a little.

 

"W-what are y-yo-you doing?" XiuMin placed his hands on Chen's chest to push him away but Chen was too strong.

 

"What do you think I'm doing?" Chen smirked. He went down and their faces inched even closer.

 

"S-sorry, I'm awake, I'm awake!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" XiuMin screamed as Chen laughed. He went forward and planted a kiss on XiuMin's forehead.

 

"Go get ready already, princess" Chen got off and fixed his shirt.

 

"Hmph! If I'm the princess, you are the big ugly frog!" XiuMin jumped off the bed.

 

"Oh really? Come here and kiss me, then I will become your prince. Come, Come on" Chen joked and point to his cheeks telling xiumin to kiss him on his cheeks.

 

"Yah! Don't be so, erm, disgusting. I'm going to get a quick shower" XiuMin said and gathered his clothes. Chen followed him around.

 

"And don't follow me in you ert!" XiuMin scolded chen and slammed the door. Chen chuckled and went off to wake the other members up.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

"Oh my god! Don't film me!"

 

"I want my kyungie"

 

"Get Kai off me! Oh god his sleepwalking again!"

 

"AHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. DON'T FILM ME"

 

"WHERE'S MY EYELINER"

 

"Panda?"

 

~~~~~~~~After 2 hours of preparation~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo this is EXO!" Everyone greeted with a bow and did a thumbs up. They sat down in the living in a semicircle to face the cameras.

 

"So...What are we doing today?" SeHun the baby asked. Everyone turned around to look at SuHo and Kris again.

 

"Don't look at us" Both leaders said with a firm tone of voice.

 

"We are going to do Fan Service!" The PDnoona said with a smile.

 

Buzz Buzz Buzz

 

"YAH. IT'S CALLED FAN LOVE NOT FAN SERVICE" Ryeowook from Super Junior called.

 

"Arraseo" The PDnoona said.

 

"So as I was saying, we are going to Fan Ser- I mean Fan Love today. We will grant the wishes of each Fan that has been sent to us! Yeah!" The pdnoona passed them a thick stack of letters.

 

"Pick any 5 wishes you want"

 

"Please read out the wish you have picked SuHo"" The director said.

 

"Ok, this wish is sent from AegyoPanda. She would like Tao to crossdress for Kris for the whole day"

 

Tao choked on his saliva and all the members roared with laughter, clapping and rolling like a buffalo.

 

"Since its for me, I get to pick what I want him to wear right?" Kris said and the crew nodded.

 

"GIVE HIM A SKIRT!" Kai shouted.

 

"Yah, don't be mean to our maknae" Kyungsoo scolded.

 

"Here" Kris passed Tao a pair of handcuffs.

 

"Huh?"  Tao gave him a WhatTheHell IsThis look.

 

"I'm definitely not making you crossdress. That will be too revealing! How can I let people looked at my beloved Ba- Maknae. Yea, maknae. " Kris blushed.

 

Tao just handcuffed himself one side and Kris took the other to handcuff.

 

"W-what!?" Tao flinched.

 

"Hehe, you won't be crossdressing to go out, but when we reach home, you will need to. So for now, you stay by my side" Kris smirked. Tao sighed and everyone laughed.

 

"AegyoPanda, you are the best!" Sehun laughed and gave a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ok so what's the next wish" THe director asked.

 

"Next wish will be picked by me!" The PDnoona raised up her hand and everyone gasped.

 

"Oh no.." Lay said.

 

"This wish is sent from Shervon. She would like EXO to play the pepero game." The PDnoona said.

 

"Should we split into teams?" Kyungsoo said and everyone nodded.

 

"Sure! Let's split into pairs, so we will have 6 teams. The teams with the most amount of paper passed will win an award " The PDnoona winked. Now everyone is all fired up to win the game.

 

"First up! SuLay!" The director shouted. The couple sat facing each other and Lay picked a paper from his mouth.

 

"On your mark, get set, Kiss!" EXO shouted.

 

Lay grabbed SuHo by the shoulders and pull him towards him. SuHo hesistated but still looked at Lay. Without warning, Lay threw his face onto SuHo's and kissed him so badly. What he doesn't know that the paper flew off and so they kissed.

 

"Omo."

 

"God"

 

"You filmed that right?"

 

"Yeap, just right on their faces"

 

Suho's eyes widened and he pushed Lay away , running to the sink to rinsed his mouth. Seconds later, everyone could hear SuHo gagging.

 

"Poor SuHo hyung.." Baekhyun looked worried. Lay smirked and wiped his mouth.

 

"Yah, yixing, show some concern to SuHo hyung! Gogogogogo" Kris pushed Lay to the ktichen, to the sink.

 

"THEY ARE DISQUALIFIED. " Kai being the competitive one quickly shouted.

 

"Ok,Ok next, HunHan couple!" The PDnoona shouted.

 

Sehun placed a piece of paper in his mouth.

 

 

"On your marks, Get set, Kiss!"

 

Sehun carassed LuHan's face and kissed him. The members counted each time they successfully pass a piece of paper.

 

"1,2,3,4"

 

Just then, ChanYeol being the mischiefvous one snatched the paper away from SeHun's mouth as they pass so SeHun ended up kissing Luhan.

 

"HAHAHHA DAEBAK DAEBAK" The whole of EXO laughed.

 

"Hyung!" SeHun whined while Luhan just looked away.

 

"I..I p..passed" Luhan raised up his hand, his face was Brrrrrrrrrrright red.

 

"You feeling ok?" Sehun asked and Luhan nodded with a smile.

 

"Ok then. Erm shall be BaekYeol!" PDnoona said.

 

"Let's do this!" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol nodded. They sat down facing each other but once they looked at each other, they couldn't stop laughing.

 

Narrator: Aigoooooo. Will our Baekyeol couple be able to do this? Tune in to episode 5 to watch them!

 

Hiiiii! bad news ppl. I recently got work to do, so i won't be updating till Sunday. I will try my best to update once I got the time! Please do still comment and subcribe :D Don't worry, I will make them grant other wishes in the next episode ^^ *Gives lollipop* Thanks!