Episode 2-HunHan , Baekyeol

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Yippee! Kris has finally found Tao. Should we take a look at HunHan's side?

 

"So what are you going to do?" The cameraman asked.

 

"I don't know" Luhan said being relax and walking around the funfair.

 

"Well, if you don't do anything fast, Sehun will suffer a lot." the PDnoona threatened.

 

"It doesn't matter, SeHun's body might not be with me, but his heart will always be locked with my heart" Luhan said,smiled and clenched the left side of his chest.

 

The PDnoona's jaws dropped and the camerman giggled.

 

"YAH! Don't be disgusting ok? SeHun's mine!" Some fangirl of SeHun shouted at LuHan.

 

"Oh really? How about my heart?" Luhan winked and the girls squealed.

 

"OPPA SARANGHAEYO!" The fangirls screamed and made a heartshape.

 

"Tsk, girls" Luhan flicked his hair and walked into a bubbletea shop. He walked pass the milky white tables and chairs, towards the counter.

 

"M-m-may I-I-I  h-help y-you?" The girl at the counter stuttered and blushed.

 

"Aigooo. Cutiepie, can you tell me if there is any clue/envelope hidden here?" LuHan winked at the girl.

 

The girl's mouth formed into a wide grin.

 

"Y-yeah! I-its under that chair" The girl pointed to one of the chairs and Luhan looked under it. Indeed an envelope was pasted there.

 

"Thank you sweetie" Luhan said and took the envelope out of the stall and read the letter inside.

 

"Yah! You cheater!" The PDnoona scolded.

 

Oh I'm curious yeah~

 

"Huh? That's all!?" LuHan was completely dumbfounded. Luhan walked around the funfair and passed by a balloon shop. Just outside the shop, there were a bunch of balloons with SHINee as the feature of it. LuHan looked around it and he found an envelope pasted on it.

 

f(x).

 

"Seriously... Can't you guys give a better clue?" LuHan whined but only receives giggles from the PDnoonas.

 

"Hot hot summer, a hot hot summer~"

 

All of a sudden, f(x)'s hot summer was played. LuHan followed the source of music and was led to a maze. He went into the maze and eventually found Sehun!

 

"Hunnie!" Luhan ran towards Sehun.

 

"Now, use your cheeks to remove all of the stickers that's on SeHun. The edges of the stickers has been peeled alittle to make it easier" The PDnoona instructed.

 

"Bwo!? Must I-I r-really do that?" Luhan's face turned brrrrrrrrrrrright red.

 

"What do you think?" The PDnoona said.

 

Luhan sighed and started trying to peel off the stickers with hsi cheeks. All the stickers were peeled off except the one of Sehun's mouth.

 

"Psssh,Psssh, Zoom in, kekeke" The director whispered to the cameraman.

 

Luhan moved closer to sehun, leaving only a few centimeters apart from sehun's face. Sehun's eyes grew wider and started to move back.

 

"MMMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmmMMMMM!"

 

"Don't be scared babe" Luhan smirked and moved even closer.

 

He slowly glide his cheeks across the sticker, failing on purpose.

 

"MMMM" Sehun grew impatient.

 

"Sorry babe. I was just playing" LuHan whined.

 

THis time he did it seriously and he removed the sticker. His cheeks glided across SeHun's lips.

 

"YAH. YOU DID WELL THERE." The PDnoona got overly excited when SeHun's lips brushed LuHan's cheeks. The two boys blushed badly. Sehun cleared his throat and Luhan quickly untie him.

 

"Er-erm, let's go!" Luhan grabbed Sehun by the wrist and ran towards the exit.

 

"Ok, congratulation! Now, you can go onto any rides. Just make sure you don't lose us!" The director said and Luhan and Sehun skipped happily away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baekhyun hyung!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

"Urgh, where is he"

 

Chanyeol looked around and he went into a Cosmetic shop , into the eyeliner section.

 

"Erm, have you seen this guy who has thick eyeliners, but when you imagine him without eyeliners, his cuter than a puppy?" Chanyeol asked the salesgirl dumbly.

 

The salesgirl tapped her chin and thought for quite a while.

 

"Ya! I think i saw one. He was being drag by this man, to that door over there and I didn't see him anymore"

 

"Oh my god, ok! Kamsahamida!" Chanyeol bowed and dashed towards the door.

 

*Knock,Knock*

 

"Who's there"

 

"Chanyeol"

 

"Chanyeol who?"

 

"Happy Virus Chanyeol"

 

"Happy Virus Chanyeol what?"

 

"Happy Virus Chanyeol to come and save Baekhyun hyung"

 

"Happy Virus Chanyeol to come and save Baekhyun hyung when?"

 

"I HAVE NO TIME FOR JOKES. JUST LET ME IN YOU BASTARD" Chanyeol screamed and knocked down the door.

 

"Ow!"

 

"Oh my god! Manager Jung! I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol clapped his hands together, praying that his Manager wouldn't kill him.

 

"YAH! I was just joking with you! No need to get all so serious!"

 

"Hehe, I was anxious!" Chanyeol pouted.

 

"Urgh, walked to the front, turn left, turn right then walk striaght and turn right, then left and you will find your beloved Baekhyun."

 

"Erm, Manager hyung, you are really bad at lying you know? " Chanyeol gave him a uncertain face. Currently, there is only one straight path leading to a door.

 

"Oh whatever" Manager Jung whined.

 

Chanyeol ran towards the door and pushed it open.

 

"Baekhy!"

 

"Annyeong!"

 

"Eh!? I thought you were kidnapped!?"

 

"It just so happen, and so lucky I am to get the deluxe suite." Baekhyun grinned.

 

In the room stood two guards, with Baekhyun in the middle, sitting on a white chair, having a plate of Scrambled egg and Bacon.

 

"Wow, can I have some?"

 

"Ahhhhhhhh"

 

"Yummm!" Chanyeol gave a two thumbs-up.

 

After finishing their meals, Baekhyun and Chanyeol skipped out merrily and started playing all sort of rides, even the kiddy ones.

 

Narrator: Pyeong~! Baekyeol.HunHan and Taoris pair has been settled. Stay tune soon for SuLay,Kaisoo and XiuChen pair! And this has been, Exo Almighty! Pyeong~!

 

Hiiiiii! So how was it? Haha, Baekyeol was so random >< Please do comment more and subscribe peeps! Love all of you~! I will be updating really soon Yeah!!  Thank you so much! *Gives lollipops*