Episode 2

Exo Almighty!

"Exo! TIme to wake up!!" Manager Jung shouted as he went into each and every room to wake all the members up. After 1 hour of preparation, the filming began.

 

Narrator: This is Exo Almighty! We will be viewing the second episode of Exo Almighty! On the very first episode of exo almighty, Exo has been paired up. Now, Exo will officially start granting wishes of many fans!

 

The members walked around and sat down in a semicircle. The pd noona then gave each and every pair a balloon.

 

"Burst the balloon with your lover" PD noona said and everyone was shocked

 

"You gotta be kidding" Kris said.

 

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Ok! First one to go is the Taoris couple!"

 

Everyone laughed, Tao and Kris stood up. Tao took the balloon and hit Kris's stomach and it burst.

 

"YAH! That's not how you do it" The PD noona sighed and the cameraman laughed.

 

"But it burst. Oh too bad." Tao shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Hey what's that?" Kris bend down to pick up a card.

 

"This wish is sent from Lee SuJin. I really wishes that Kris oppa and Tao oppa could hold hands for a minute" Tao read it out loud and choked.

 

"Must we do it?" Tao looked at PD noona with pleading eyes.

 

"Yes." she said without mercy.

 

Kris grabbed Tao's hand and held it. They waited for a minute and Kris released Tao's hand immediately.

 

"Ohhhhh. Did you see how Kris grabbed Tao's hand?" Chen said jokingly.

 

"How could he release his hand immediately?" Lay added fuel to the fire.

 

" YAH" Kris scolded and the younger ones ran away.

 

"Ok! Next is SuLay" Kris pointed.

 

SuHo and Lay each hold the balloon and pushed it towards each other until it burst

 

"Seriously guys...All of you really don't know how to burst the balloon as a couple uh?" the PD noona whined.

 

Everyone laughed.

 

"This wish is sent form Lee MinYoung. I really want to see SuLay oppas do tango togetherrrrr kekekeke " Suho read it out and Lay snatched the card to read it again. Everyone roared and clapped loudly.

 

"Tango!Tango!Tango!Tango!Tango!Tango!" Everyone cheered. Lay grabbed suho by the waist.

 

"Yah! Why am I the lady?" SuHo complained.

 

"No comments" Lay pressed his fingers onto suho's lips. He interwined their fingers and started dancing.

 

"Next will be Baekyeol" PD noona announced.

 

"Let's do this fast" Baekhyun said. They placed the balloon on the floor and stepped on it together.

 The PD noona facepalmed.

 

"This wish is sent from Janice. She wanted Baekyeol to give a big bear hug to each other" Chanyeol read it out loud and immediately oull baekhyun into a bear hug after dropping the card.

 

"XiuChen your turn" Baekhyun pulled the couple up.

 

" Let's do this ily babe" Chen grabbed the balloon and placed it in between him and XiuMin.

 

"Wh-what!? I don't want to. Just ste-"

 

Chen pulled xiumin towards him to that the balloon would be secure in between them. He pull xiumin towards him so that xiumin would clash into his body. The balloon burst.

 

"THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT. GOOD JOB." The PD noona shouted and gave a thumbs up.

 

"This wish is sent from Lee HaeJi. Chen oppa, enough of your skinship with xiumin. Kiss him already!" XiuMin read and gulped. He wanted to run away but it was too late. Chen pulled him towards him and gave him a sloppy wet kiss on his cheeks.

 

"Ew! Yah, you ruined my makeup" XiuMin pushed Chen away.

 

"Sorry baozi. At night i will make it up for you" Chen said and the camerman giggled again.

 

"Oh my god, no thanks" XiuMin ran towards the makeup-noona.

 

"HunHan! You are up next!" PD noona said.

 

They placed the balloon in between each other and burst it.  LuHan sat down while Sehun read out the wish.

 

"This wish is from Annoymous. I would HunHan to kiss each other, ON THE LIPS." Sehun choked.

 

"No wa-" Before he could he finish his words, Kai pushed sehun and he fell on top of Luhan. Their lips, touching.

 

"HAHAHHAHA. OMG KAI YOU ARE AWSOME" Everyone laughed and clapped. They started rolling on the floor like a buffalo.

 

"Hyung! I hate you. You are next." SeHun pouted.

 

kai placed the balloon between him and kyungsoo. He then pushed kyungsoo's head until it touchs his head forehead.

 

"Yah,yah,yah. What are you doing?" Kyungsoo scolded.  Kai then pull kyungsoo towards him and the balloon eventually slipped out.

 

"Ah, what sort of balloon is this?" Kai said and Kyungsoo immediately step on the balloon to burst it.

 

" Hyung! We are suppose to do it together~" Kai whined.

 

"This wish is from someone who does not wish to reveal his name. She wish that Kai would say a very sweet sentence for kyungsoo and just kyungsoo" Kyungsoo's eyes widened. Kai sneaked his arms aaround kyungsoo's waist.

 

"Baby kyungie, you are mine and only MINE" Kai emphasized on the word mine.

 

Kyungsoo blushed and the PD noona nodded.

 

"Is that all?" Lay asked.

 

" Nope. We are going to have a little fun at the funfair! Let's go!" The PDnoona said and everyone started packing. The camera stopped rolling.

 

"BaoZi! Let's bring some baozi ok?' Chen said in order to tricked xiumin into going off with him.

 

"Ok!" Xiumin gladly fall into his trap.

 

Hiiiii! I'm back. My results were amazing! YAYAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAHAYAIUOPRW(&@)  Hhahahhaha k thickskin *Slaps* Please do comment and subscribe then! *Gives lollipops* Thanks!