Episode 7 2/2

Exo Almighty!

Welcome back to EXO ALMIGHTYYY! Members of EXO had already been separated into different classes so let's take a look! - Narrator

 

 

Nutrition

 

"Oh.My.Hot.God" a female student said as she saw KyungSoo and Xiumin. She couldn't believe her eyes. She ran up to them and asked for autographs. Soon more students entered and a crowd formed around kyungsoo and xiumin.

 

"OPPA! YOU ARE SO HOT!" Another female student shouted. Xiumin bowed and excuse himself to the toilet, leaving kyungsoo behind.

 

As he walked towards the toilet, he heard a familiar voice. He turned and noticed Chen beside the toilet, on the phone.

 

"Don't be impatient, yeabo! Yea, I love yo-" Xiumin didn't  finish listening and walked off. At that moment, he felt thousands and billions of crack formed on his heart. He dashed to the toilet and washed his face. Kim MinSeok, stop being so gay. Stop stop!

 

"Hyung" Xiumin turned around and noticed Chen.

 

"Hyung, wha-"

 

"JongDae-ssi, have you forgotten the rules of the company?"

 

"Ahh, hyung you heard that? That's no big deal" Chen chuckled.

 

"If that's what you think" Xiumin walked off and slammed the door. Chen slammed himself on the baisin and glare into the mirror. Stupid empty conversion...

-----------------------------------------

"So, now we will start with carbohydrates!" The teacher said and class began. Well, it wasn't that easy to start since basically all the students (including males thanks to kyungsoo) were staring at the two idols behind. They were attentive but attractive at the same time.

 

Biology

Kai and kris jumped up when they heard the door slammed open. Chen looked monstrous and he sat down at the other corner alone.

 

"Y-yah... What's wrong with him?" Kris whispered.

 

"Hmm, he failed at getting girls?" Kai sniggered. He walked towards chen and bend down to his eye level.

 

"Hyung, mayb-" *bang* *books dropped* Kai turned behind and saw a female student with the name tag "Lee Kyeona"

 

"AH! Mianhe!" Kyeona quickly bowed and picked up her books. Kai bend down and helped her. That moment, their hands slightly brushed against each other. Kyeona blushed and quickly stood up with her books.

 

"I'm sorry" Kai bowed. This time kyeona looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"Wow, those eyes are beautiful" Kai said and Kyeona just blushed again.

 

"Ar-Aren't you k-kai? F-from exo?" Kyeona finally got her words out. Kai smiled and nodded.

 

Kyeona then turned to the left to her own seat. At that moment, kai looked at Chen and then Kyeona. He grabbed Kyeona's arm and pulled her back, making her head hit his chest.

 

"Hyung, watch!" Kai said and turned around to look at kyeona with those gentle eyes.

 

"Erm.. mind if i borrow you for a minute?" He asked sheepishly and kyeona nodded.

 

His hands immeidately slide down her arm and held her hand. He looked deeply into her eyes and then move forward to her ears.

 

"You're attractive, cutiepie" he whispered huskily.

 

He then let go and bowed to thank her. Kyeona blushed madly but kept calm.

 

"You're welcome!" she chuckled and went back to her seat.

 

"Now that's how you do it hyung!" Kai whispered and Chen just smiled. Chen wasn't going to do anything, he have decided to confess.

 

Biology lesson then started. It was on the hot topic of Human reproduction system. Well that really gave the three boys a hard time. It was awkward and the male students couldn't stop giggling to themselves. The teacher too, made a joke about the whole chapter.

 

 Martial Arts

The teacher came into the classroom and was really furious with the students. Everyone was standing there and doing nothing.

 

"YAH!" The teacher shouted and squeezed into the crowd. A flying kick came and he immediately dodged it. Guess what? The flying kick came from Baekhyun. Baehyun froze but was soon knocked down by Tao.

 

"YOU OWE ME GUCCI THIS TIME! I WON!" Tao shouted and the students clapped in awe.

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING" The teacher stood up and shouted. There were silence in the room.

 

"It was simply amazing" He smiled and everyone cheered. Tao picked Baekhyun up and bowed.

 

"But, you guys will have to receive formal punishment. Too bad, the rules are no fighting until given permission" the teacher added on. 

 

"The punishment will be higher than what I have ever gave. It will level 50 this time"

 

All the students' face turned pale. Baekhyun asked on of them and they replied

 

"The highest punishment we ever received was level 30 and it was DEATH! We needed about one week to finish the punishment!"

 

Baekhyun and Tao froze.

 

The teacher took in a deep breath and went to collect papers, markers and a whip.

 

"Don't tell me.. they have to get whipped while writing an apology letter!?" one of the students whispered to his friend.

 

Baekhyun and Tao gulped. They quickly look at the camerman and pdnoona for help. The camerman shrugged his shoulders while the pdnoona shook her head, making a apologetic face.

 

"PIAK" The sound of the whip echoed through the room.

 

"Take the paper and marker" He ordered the two of them

 

"Now..."

 

Baekhyun and Tao waited. Their stomach churned and legs shivering.

 

"Can I have an autograph? My granddaughter really likes the two of you!" The teacher smiled. Baekhyun and Tao sighed so loudly and gladly signed on the piece of paper.

 

"WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU WAITING FOR? CHRISTMAS? GET DOWN AND START WARMING UP" He shouted at the students but turn to smile at both Baekhyun and Tao.

 

 

Math

Luhan and Chanyeol plopped down their heads on the table and sighed. They are too busy thinking of their partners while SuHo was busy typing away on his calculator.

 

"SuHo , what are you calculating?" Luhan asked and looked at his paper.

 

Xy + 2X +ABC - 45y

C-2y+3X

 

$9999999y

 

"Erm... really, what's that?" Chanyeol looked up. Suho just smiled and continue. After 10mins of clicking his pen, writing weird equations and punching the caluclator, he finally replied.

 

"Well, I'm counting how much I should spent every year in order to save up a lot more when I retire"

 

"HOW DOES THAT MAKE USE OF THOSE WEIRD ALPHABETS" Luhan and Chanyeol shouted in unison.

 

"Well, it does! If he uses a graph" The three boys turned around and a female student walked towards them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Lee Hyo Woo, nice to meet you! I suppose you guys are EXO right?" Hyo Woo smiled.

 

The three derps nodded

 

As more students stream in, the lesson began.

 

"So today, we have three members of EXO in our class. Please applause to welcome them!" The whole class applauded.

 

"Which one of you is good in Math?"

 

Luhan and Chanyeol quickly pointed at SuHo.

 

"Oh! Suho-ssi. Please, come up to the board" The teacher grin.

 

"And, should we appoint a math genius in our class?"

 

"HYO WOO! HYO WOO-SSI!" The class appointed and the teacher welcome Hyo Woo to the front.

 

"I will give the two of you a sum and the one who solved it first wins okay?" The teacher said and wrote down the question on the board. Nobody really understood what she was writing.

 

"Okay! You may start now!" Suho and Hyo Woo started punching their calculators and racking their brains. They started writing at the same time and it was exactly the same steps.

 

10 minutes were gone and the two of them are still writing.

 

"Hyung! You can't lose to a girl!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

At the last few moment, both hyo woo and suho were stuck. But HyoWoo was the first to continue and she managed to finish the question.

 

"Hyo Woo, that's wonderful" The teacher said and the class applauded.

 

"But SuHo, you were great too! Not anyone can come till this far!" The teacher complimented and suho bowed.

 

Both Hyo woo and Suho went back to their own seats.

 

"Yah! You are really smart! You even beat suho hyung!"Chanyeol whispered and Luhan gave a thumbs up. Hyo Woo chuckled and said it was nothing.

 

"You are a really smart girl! " SuHo too complimented. HyoWoo just bowed in gratitude.

 

"Erm.. Hyo Woo-ssi" Suho whispered again.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Can you teach me the last few steps? I don't get it at all" Suho rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Haha, sure!" HyoWoo laughed and grabbed a pencil and paper. She sneak beisde suho and started jotting down the steps and explained to SuHo. SuHo listened attentively, not being distracted at all. "And that is our rich leader" Luhan chuckled.

 

English

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" Lay counted while SeHun danced.

As SeHun turned to finish his last dance move, a female student happen to open the classroom door and stepped in. Sehun's arm flung towards her face and she dodged in causing her to fall backwards. But the quick-witted Sehun quickly grab her by her wrist.

 

"Ouch" She winced in pain because Sehun's grip was far too strong. She wiggled her hand out of sehun's grip and look at her bruised wrist. Silence fell.

 

"Ahh, Sehun-ah look at what you have done!!" Lay scolded. SeHun bent down to the female student and looked at her eyes. He gently place her bruised wrist on his hand and said

"SeonHwa-ah , mianhe" he gave her the cutest puppy eyes and she just laughed it off.

--Fast Forward--

So as the day past, EXO ended their lessons and gathered infront of the school gate.

"Ahh, we EXO had so much fun and definitely learned alot today!! Thank you all for today and EXO LET'S LOVE!"

 

HI IM BACK. Okay long story short, i forgotten my password. I remember it. So i'm back XD I decided to end this episode abrutly because. i realised I am not able to keep up with the story D: But don't worry, there will be future "Behind the Scenes" and a few more episodes if I can keep it up T^T I'm so sorry for not being able to update for like 99999 years and I don't think I can change my nasty schedule. This might just be my last messege/update but really every single one of you out there makes me wanna write more although my English to the core. Thank you for always being there and not giving up on me just yet xD If I really never come back, always remember, EXO AS 12. NOT 11 NOT 10. THEY ARE ONE AS 12 AND 12 AS ONE.