Episode 6 3/3

Exo Almighty!

Narrator: Annyeong~! Our Exo-K members has been handed over with Joey, Joel and Joe. Will they be able to take good care of them? Let's find out!

 

"3,2,1 ACTION!" SeHun shouted and the cameras started rolling.

 

"Noona! Eomma, appa going to give little sister to Joe" Baby Joe squealed in delight.

 

"Really? That's great!" Joey clapped her hands.

 

"Look!! Kyungsoo eomma have purple spots on his neck!! Wae??" Joel shouted and pointed at the hickeys on kyungsoo's neck.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and covered his neck.

 

"This is what you will get if you want to have babies" Kai whispered to the three children.

 

"Then Joe don't want a baby anymore. Joe don't want eomma to get hurt" Joe pouted and started crying.

 

"Aiggoooo, eomma isn't hurt. Don't cry anymore" Kyungsoo picked Joe up and comforted him. Joe then stopped crying and rest his head onto kyungsoo's shoulders.

 

"Erm.. Is there anything we need to do?" SuHo asked the pdnoona. She shrugged and sat there staring into space.

 

5mins later .....

 

"Ok, do anything you want." the pdnoona snapped her fingers and smiled.

SuHo and Sehun brought Joel out to get his bubble tea while Kai and Kyungsoo carried Joe back into their room for his nap.

~~~~~~~~~Baekyeol~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm.. Isn't there anything we can do?" Chanyeol sat there and stare into space.

 

"Molla..." Baekhyun sighed.

 

"KID'S PLAYGROUND. KID'S PLAYGROUND" Joey shouted.

 

"Sounds like a great idea, well ok!" Baekhyun shouted and the three of them dashed out of the house.

~~~~~~SuHun~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aigooo, is that your son?" A ahjumma asked Suho.

 

"Aniya, his my son for the day, I have to take care of him" SuHo smiled and replied politely.

 

"Aigooo, his really cute" The ahjumma said and ruffled Joel's hair. Joel smiled and the ahjumma walked off.

 

"Two milktea with pearls please!" SeHun ordered their drinks. He paid and quickly join SuHo and Joel.

 

"Shall we go back now?" Suho said and everyone nodded.

 

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

 

Suho flipped out his handphone and it was a video-call. He pressed "Accept" and it was Tao and Kris!

"Ah! Annyeong!" SuHo smiled and Sehun quickly joined in.

 

"Wassup! How is life for K? " Kris asked.

 

"Its fine here! We are taking care of kids here! Look, this is our kid, called Joel.Say Hi, Joel" SeHun grabbed Joel's hand and waved it. Kris and Tao went "Awwwwww" and they continued with their conversation and send best regards for each other.

 

The reached home and started gulping down their bubbletea. SuHo smiled and went to check on Kaisoo's room.

~~~~~~KaiSoo's room~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock Knock*

 

SuHo entered quiety and found all eomma, appa and Baby asleep. Kai has his arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's shouldeers and baby Joe right in the middle of the couple. Just then, kyungsoo woke up and noticed SuHo smiling at them.

 

"Ah! Hyung! " Kyungsoo stood up and his heart started pounding really hard. SuHo covered  his mouth and giggled.

 

"You wanna join me for some cooking?" SuHo asked and kyungsoo nodded straight away. The two of them went off to cook food for all members and the children.

 

~~~~~~BaekYeol~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Waahhhhhhhh" The 's eyes widened as they reached the kid's playground.

 

"ITS SO AWESOME" Chanyeol and baekhyun screamed in unison and ran off into the playground. Joey sighed and went into the books section.

 

"Yah! Joey, come over here to play!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the books section and tried to drag Joey to play with them.

 

"Didn't you come here just to play? Why are you reading, come on!" Chanyeol said and tried to discard the book that Joey was reading.

 

"No! Don't throw my book away! I came here because of the books" Joey said and continued with her reading.

 

"Aigoooo, our Joey is so hardworking" Baekhyun ruffed Joey's hair.

 

"Thank you, but reading is not something I should be proud of" Joey said without directing much of her attention at Baekhyun and ChanYeol.

 

"EH?" The couple was taken aback.

 

"Reading is a hobby, its something I like! Not something i work hard for hehe" Joey continued reading.

 

"Appa, eomma, just go and play. I will be fine here" Joey said without looking at BaekYeol.

 

"You sure? Then we will go play with other kids for a little while" Baekhyun said and the couple left Joey to read peacefully. Kids surrounded the couple and the couple played till they drop dead from exhaustion.

 

" Wah should we go home now Joey?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to look for Joey and she was just as ready to go home. The three of them went home for dinner.

 

"DINNER'S READY!" SuHo shouted and everyone gathered at the dining table. Kyungsoo went into KaiSoo's room to wake Kai and Baby Joe up. Suprisingly, they are playing together.

 

" We will eat well!" Everyone said and started eating. Everyone finished their food and just then, Joey, Joel and Joe's parents came back.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" everyone greeted.

 

"Aigoo, thanks a lot! Did our children cost a lot of trouble?" Eomma asked.

 

"Nope! They are all angels" SuHo said and smiled.

 

"Oh really? It must have been you guys, thanks a lot for taking care of them." Both parents said and bring their kids closer to them.

 

"Wait! Don't go yet! We have a letter for each kid" SeHun stopped them and gave each kid each letter.

 

"Do read it soon ok?" SeHun said and all three children nodded.

 

"Its time for us to go, if possible, we will contact each other in the future ok? Annyeong" The parents bought their kids out of EXO's dorm and it was all quiet again.

 

"Haish.. They are gone" Chanyeol sighed.

 

"APPPPPPAAAA! EOMMMMAAA" All of a suddenly baby joe dashed into the dorm. He passed them a tape.

 

"M-must, w-watch i-it!" Baby Joe stuttered and tears rolled down his rosy cheeks.

 

"Of course we will baby. Aigooo, don't cry anymore. " Kyungsoo picked Baby Joe up and wiped away his tears.

 

"I don't to go. I will miss eomma and appa. Saranghaeyo" Baby Joe cried more and eventually left Exo.

 

"Shall we watch the tape?" SuHo asked and everyone nodded.

 

Heyyyyyy! I'm back. So sorry for such a late update. Not able to update cause my tests are coming out in a bombardic way nxt week. But i will still try my best to update! Thank you so much for supporting this story!

 

Still, do comment and subscribeeee! *Gives lollipop* :D