Episode 3 -SuLay,XiuChen

Exo Almighty!

Narrrator: Peoyong~! Welcome to the 3rd episode of Exo Almighty! Currently, our poor Lay is looking around the whole funfair for suho.

 

"Oh my god. Where could my SuHo be?" Lay kept muttering to himself and walked around the whole funfair.

 

"Suho,suho,suho,suho,suho,suho,suho,suho,suho,suho........" Lay kept on muttering.

 

"LAY!"

 

"Ai, I'm trying to figure out here, just wait a moment"

 

"LAY!"

 

"DI-" Lay got pissed off and looked up to see who was it calling out at him.

 

"SUHO!" Lay ran towards Suho, who was now running towards him.

 

Random Epic scene: Balam Balam! (James bond) Narrator: Our very first #1 random epic scene. As the trees sway and the leaves rustle, Lay turned and saw his only wifey, Suho. The two of them ran towards each other, (Insert any bollywood music). They hugged and swung each other around.

 

~~~~~~~~Back to reality~~~~~~~~~

 

"YAH! I thought you were kidnapped?" Lay slapped suho by the back of his head.

 

"I-I thought you were injured?" Suho hit Lay's arm.

 

"Awww, look at the two of them fighting. THey should kiss already" One of the fangirl squealed and walked pass, the cameramans and pdnoonas giggled.

 

"Hai... It doesn't matter anymore as long as you are safe" Lay sighed and pull SuHo into a great big hug.

 

"Awwwwww" Everyone said after looking at the heartwarming scene.

 

"I'm about to cry baekhy" Chanyeol covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

 

"Me too, its so...." Baekhyun said joining in the sacarsm.

 

"YAH! Chanyeol and Baekhyun!"  Lay and Suho shouted and chased after the younger ones.

 

~~~~~~~~~~XiuChen~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where are you going?" the cameraman asked Chen.

 

"Hmm? Oh, looking for a shop that sells BaoZi"

 

"But shouldn't you look for xiumin first?"

 

"That's what I'm doing now"

 

Chen jogged off to the shop that sells baozi.

 

"Good Afternoon! Erm, may I know if there are any clues, papers hidden here?" Chen smiled and asked politely.

 

"Well, what makes  you think we should tell you?" A lady with short hair walked out of the counter, she looked extremely fierce but Chen being a confident young teen started to sing.

 

I lost my mind 当你走进我视线

就在你周围整个世界 get in slow motion

请你告诉我如果这样就是爱~

 

"Omo~ That was really nice! Ok, the clue is under that big bun over there" The lady pointed out.Chen quickly looked under the bun and a envelope was there.

 

"Thank you!" Chen winked at the lady but just then a really big and muscular guy came out.

 

"YAH! How dare you wink and flirt with my wife!" The man shouted. Chen got frightened and ran out of the shop in split seconds.

 

"Sorrrrryyyyyyyyyy~!"

 

"Hhahaahha, you are sure unlucky!" The pdnoonas started laughing so badly and chen just smiled. He was too busy worrying for XiuMin.

 

Omo, as you ride on me, you will feel the wind, just like a viking ship

 

"THE VIKING! Pali! Pali!" Chen shouted and made a dash for the viking ship.

 

"Chen?"

 

"Xiumin? XIUMIN!" Chen ran towards xiumin and hugged him so tightly. Xiumin was so shocked that he dropped the baozi in his hands.

 

"Omo, did they hurt you? Did they do anything bad to you? Omo, you have to tell me" Chen grabbed xiumin's shoulders and scan xiumin's body.

 

"Nope! They were really nice, although they looked scary. They tre- Baozi? My BaoZi!" XiuMin looked down at the baozi he dropped. He started crying and obviuosly he was acting but Chen fell for it.

 

"Here! Take this Baozi!" Chen took out a big bun frmo his bag and passed it to XiuMin. He then grabbed XiuMin's wrist and bring him over to a bench and sat down. He took out a piece of tissue and wiped XiuMin's sweat.

 

"Is it tasty?" Chen asked.

 

XiuMin smiled and nodded. His smile made Chen have butterflies in his stomach, but it made him happier.

 

"Yah... You must never leave with any stranger ok? Even when they treat you to BaoZi, you cannot accept it. You can only accept MOI BaoZi ok? You might never know that they might add poison to the Baozi."

 

"Yea. But he dragged me away! Since their BaoZi might be filled with poison, wouldn't yours too?"

 

"No, NO. My baozi is filled with lo-"

 

"huh?"

 

"Oh nothing"

 

"You haven't tell me what your handmade baozi is filled with!!"

 

"It's filled with meat, see?"

 

"haha, want some?" XiuMin moved the baozi towards Chen's face. Chen looked at it and grabbed a bite, a huge bite.

 

"Mmmmm, thanks!" Chen smiled and chewed his food.

 

"Omo, did they just indirectly kiss?" The pdnoonas,directors and cameraman whispered among themselve.

 

"Well I guess they did" The whole crew turned  behind and to see Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Tao and Kris standing among them.

 

Annyeong! JHahhahahaah. I finished this yesterday but I was too busy rushing everything, so I have decided to check for mistakes today and update it today~! Please do comment ^^ If you have any wishes, do feel free to type it down as a comment. I will try to make EXO (That is in the story of course^^) grant it hehe~ Please comment more~ Subscribe tooo~ *Gives lollipops* Thanks!!!