The Love in the Sky

♥ One Tweety Shot ♥ [One-shot Request Shop] [CLOSED]

Author's Note

This is my first request so I really hope you enjoy it. I don't really know Rome/Barom so the storyline might not fit their personality. Sorry about that >.<


 Requested by: GoddessOfChaos 

 Characters: Nicole (KARA) & Barom/Rome (C-CLOWN) 

           “Nicole!”

He screamed as stretching his arm towards her while guards dragged the two apart from each other. Trying to use his powers, a sharp pain hit his head. Dam, they secretly paralyzed me he cursed to himself. The two guards that were dragging him away pushed him out the castle doors into the streets of Heaven. Rome banged the royal castle’s door, wanting to get back in. Even though he knew devils weren’t allow in the castle, well not even in Heaven, he still tried to get into the castle to just see his secret lover, Nicole. Well I guess it isn’t a secret anymore since her parents and his parents seem to have found out about them. Angels and Devils are never meant to interact or love each other both their fathers told the two.  Rules are sometimes meant to be broken.

Rome, the prince of the Hell, is someone with everything. He had the good looks, with his sculpted face and perfect skin, and was the most powerful demon in Hell. Ever since he was young, his powers were definitely something his parents were proud of. Being part of royalty, any one would love to be in his place, but him. He had the ladies of Hell falling head over heels over him, just wanting to be by his side only mattered to them, not caring if he didn’t love them back. But they didn’t interest him one bit. Even though he seemed to have a great life, his life is actually just like prison. He couldn’t go out unless his parents told him to. 

So on a normal boring day, he decided to take a small trip to Heaven. He knew it was illegal to do so, that’s what made him do it. Disguising himself into a normal citizen of Heaven, he wandered around the streets, observing the so called angels. After just a few minutes of observing them, he got bored. They were just like people in Hell, but dressed more innocently and acted a bit more mannerly. Rome decided to pay a little visit to the royal palace that his parents kept telling him about. Using his powers, he easily passed by the royal guards without them even knowing it. Camouflaging with the trees that have pink colored leaves, he tried to spy on what was going on. That’s when he was hit with a big pain in his neck, causing him to fall off of the tree onto the ground.

            “I knew someone was here,” a sweet voice spoke.

He opened his eyes, seeing someone looking down at him. After a few seconds his vision straightened and saw a blonde hair girl.

            She blinked her eyes, continuing to stare at him, “Who are you and what are you doing on Royal Grounds?”

Using his arms as a lever, he ignored her and brushed off all the dirt that got onto his clothes.

           The girl glared at him, certainly annoyed that he ignored her, “If you don’t tell me who you are, I will call the guards.”

He laughed at her cute threat and continued to stay silent.

           She smirked, “GUA-!”

His hand quickly covered as he teleported her in a random room in a castle. He couldn’t believe this girl would actually call the guards on him. Staring at the girl who crossed her arms, just waiting for an answer, he sighed.

            “My name is Rome and I’m the prince of Hell,” Rome dully introduced himself.

           The girl’s eyes widened in surprise, “Chincha?”

Nodding his head, he walked over to one of the silver tables in the room and played with the decorations on it.

            “I’m Nicole, the princess of Heaven,” she replied cheerfully.

The princess of Heaven, that everyone treasured and looks up too. Being beautiful, strong, and smart, wasn’t the only thing that captured many suitors but her well manners and captivating smile. Well that’s from what Rome had heard from his castle’s maids. This caught his attention. Dropping everything he was doing, he examined her from head to toe. After looking at her closely, she was definitely beautiful with her fair skin and charming eyes like rumors had it. But he still didn’t think he would fall for a person like her.

            He then released his position, making him scoff, “Are you going to take me away?”

           Sitting down on the comfy large sofa in the room, Nicole shook her head, “Ani, that wouldn’t be fun. I don’t get visitors like you very often.”

           Rome’s brow rose, surprised by the way she responded, “So you just want to have some fun?”

           Placing strands of her blonde, silky hair behind her ear, she smiled, “Yeah, I’m sick of this prison. Neh, what’s Hell like?”

So she’s just like me Rome grinned to himself. Walking towards her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

           “Then let’s pay a trip shall we?”

Nicole’s jaw dropped before he violently shook her head.

           “I can’t, my parents told me not to visit there. It’s totally banned in both worlds,” she explained.

           Sighing, Rome insisted, “That’s the point. You need a sense in adventure.”

           “I don’t know,” Nicole bit her lip.

           “You angels sure are cowardly, wanting to do the right thing every time. Isn’t that boring?” he lifted her chin up, looking into her black sparkling eyes.

           She felt her face burn up as she stared at his cold eyes, “Fine, I’ll do it.”

Rome smirked and used his powers to change her look into a demon. Removing the white innocent looking dress and replaced it with a black dress that was tightly fit, knee length, and exposed her fine back.  After secretly passing the royal guards, he teleported the two of them to his palace. Nicole stared in awe as she observed her surroundings. It was totally different from her palace where everything would be in light colors that showed innocence while this palace had many dark colors. Rome took a seat on his red cushion chair, watching Nicole’s priceless expressions.

            “Now that you have seen the palace, I think it’s time for you to see the world,” Rome smiled.

She looked at him, unsure if it was a trap of some sort but followed him anyway. He laced his hands with hers and smoke started to circle. Slowly they disappeared from the room and on to the streets of Hell. The scent of blood isn’t new, so were the citizens wearing black or exposing clothing. Nicole’s jaw dropped, couldn’t believe that people could dress like that. Heaven would not allow anyone expose that much skin. Nudging her, Rome gestured her to follow him. As she starts following him, they entered a large crowd, making it harder for her to see Rome because of her short height. That’s when a sharp tug pulled her into a dark alley.

            “Hey darling, want to have a little fun with me?” the muscular man asked with a grin on his face.

He was rather tall and quite handsome. Actually mostly all demons are handsome or y while angels were rather beautiful or cute.

            Shuddering in fear, Nicole took a step back creating space between them, “No I’m fine.”

            “You don’t have to be scared darling, I won’t hurt you,” the man got closer to her, having only 2 inches of space between.

Talk about personal space, Nicole was trapped against the ally wall, making it impossible for her to run away. Thinking about using her powers, she shook the thought of being caught if she did.

            Slightly pushing him away from her, she looked down on the floor, “Please stop.”

The male smirked and this time came even closer towards her face.

            “Oh don’t try to act like that, I know you want to come play,” he whispered in her ear, causing her to shudder even more.

If this was a way to pick up girls in Hell then it’s not working at all. Usually in Heaven, the way to pick up girls would be talking to them and flirting with them casually as if the two were friends for a long time.

Nicole forcibly closed her eyes, already feeling the man’s rotten breath against her skin.

            “Siwoo if you’re trying to pick up a girl like her that way, I would give up right now,” a husky voice said.

Opening her eyes, she saw Rome coming out from the shadows and pulled her arm towards him. Her heart skipped a beat unknowingly for the first time. What is this feeling? Nicole touched her chest.

            “Since when did the prince ever cared about the women I hit on?” Siwoo scoffed.

Now that question puzzled Rome. When did he ever care about it? He examined Nicole who was looking at him also. Staring at each other’s eyes, a burning sensation filled his body. Surprised, he tried to make is stop but it was still in his body. Trying to ignore the feeling, he turned to look at his friend who was waiting for an answer.

            He smiled, “She’s mine.”

Rome pushed his lips against her soft pink lips into a kiss, making his friend’s jaw dropped in disbelief. For the first time Rome actually claimed a woman as his. Backing off, his friends left him before apologizing.

           "Yah! What was that for?!" she yelled, not happy that her first kiss was taken away from some one she hardly knew.

           He looked at her innocently, "Bwoh? It's Hell's tradition that if a girl is your's then you must kiss her to mark your property."

He chuckled to himself, knowing what he said was false. But she wouldn't know anyways so he went with it. 

            Blushing, she muttered, “When did I ever become yours?”

           Wrapping his arm around her small waist, he pulled her close to his body, “Since I kissed you.”

Nicole didn’t argue or accept it but stayed silent. Taking that she accepted it, he laced his hand with hers and walked out of the dark alley. 

At first she was just someone that interested him, like a toy for a child. He always kept telling himself that if he ever got bored of her, he could just erase her memory and set everything back to normal. But slowly each day, the burning sensation got worse and worse every time he doesn’t see her. If he didn’t see her for a day, he would have a burning feeling inside his chest. He tried every medicine to cure this disease but nothing worked. The only treatment that worked was meeting Nicole.  Seeing her charming smile eased the feeling but was replaced by a faster pace of his heartbeat.

After a few weeks, he knew that this disease is actually just love.

But why did it have to be her?

Was it her innocent appearance? No

Her smartness and powers, which matched his level?  No

It was most likely, her real personality and addicting laugh. The two soon became actual lovers, going on secret dates and always talking to each other each day. Nicole would sometimes visit him or he’ll visit her. It was a time when everything seemed to be a fantasy of some sort.

But fantasies will always have to come to an end. He was locked in a new castle that his parents built for him with high security watching over him, while Nicole was locked inside a castle in the sky. The king and queen casted spells on the clouds to shield off any intruders, like Rome from entering the castle. But this didn’t stop the two of them from meeting. Every night when the sky is clear with no cloud in the sky, Rome would sneak out of his castle to meet Nicole, who was waiting for him. Their parents constantly sent suitors for them, but were turned down every single time. No matter how good looking and rich the suitors may be, in their hearts was just one person.  Every time they met, they didn’t worry about having to wait to meet again. Even if it took days, weeks, or even months, the two always looked forward to it. Rome and Nicole treasured every moment with each other.

To them this love was stronger than any other in the whole universe.