Mianhae, Noona's Mine

♥ One Tweety Shot ♥ [One-shot Request Shop] [CLOSED]

Author's Note

Finally finished it! Got enough time to write/type it all out, but I sort of procrastinated a bit so sorry about being so late! Cherrynamie I really hope you like it, I'm sorry for not making a super good one shot >.< oh by the way, this small y banner is mine :P Annyeong!~


 Requested by:  Cherrynamie

 Characters: Nicole (KARA) & L. Joe (Teen Top) 

                     “Rock U Body Say! Rock U Body Say! Shake it, shake it, Yo!”

The sound of his alarm clock from his handphone rang the room, waking the owner of the room up. Reaching out for his handphone, which was placed on the floor beside his bed, he turned it off. Groaning he stuffed his handsome face in his white pillow, not wanting to get up. Pulling his covers over his head, the same endless memory replayed in his head.

           “Get up! We are going to be late to school again, L. Joe,” the same sweet, addicting voice ringing his ears.

He would always automatically wake up, hearing that voice in his ears. The beautiful sight of seeing her was the first thing he sees in the morning, something he always looked forward too. L. Joe could’ve woke himself up before but that would mean he wouldn’t see her in the morning. Instead he would see her in the morning, where all the other male students would get to see her before him.

Pouting behind the covers, he pushed his covers off of him and rose up from his twin bed. Rubbing his eyes, he stretched his arms out before getting up to his restroom. Washing up, he changed into his school uniform and grabbed his backpack before heading downstairs. Smelling the delicious smell of pancakes filled the kitchen, his mouth started to water a bit. Stepping into the dining room, his breakfast was already set for him as usual. Pulling out a chair, he quickly dug in. Munching on his last piece of toast, he swallowed it down with his glass of milk. Patting his stomach pleasantly, he ran to the kitchen to give a good bye kiss to his mother. Pulling his backpack strap over his right shoulder, L. Joe pushed the front door of his house open and slammed it shut as soon as he was outside. Making his feet comfortable in his black Nike sneakers, he unlocked his motorcycle that was parked on his house driveway. Pushing his keys in the gauge, he made his way down the streets, with the wind blowing his purple hair out of his face. Five minutes passed and he finally arrived at his high school. The surrounding has just finally gotten familiar for L. Joe ever since last two years, but the time he will graduate is coming in 2 months already. Parking his motorcycle, he pulled his keys out of the gauge and locked his bike. Fixing his hair, he walked up the stairs of the school building and entered the loud, crowded hallways. As soon as he stepped into the hallway, L. Joe pushed through the crowd to finally arrive in front of his homeroom. Sliding the door open, he took a step inside to see his friends already waiting for him. With hyped faces and excited tones in their faces, L. Joe knew something was up. Their normal sleepy, dull attitude in the morning was nowhere in the room.

           Placing his backpack on his desk, he looked at them with a peculiar look, “What’s up with you guys?”

His friends’ heads turned to him, noticing he arrived. In their eyes, there was a sparkle of excitement, making L. Joe a bit afraid.

            Niel smiled widely, “You won’t believe it but there is going to be a female dance teacher transferring in our class!”

            “Yeah,” Ricky excitedly spoke, “we finally have a female teacher in school for once.”

In this entire high school, the population of boys to girls was 4:3 including the fact that all the teachers were male. You wouldn’t find a single female teacher in the school, making it hell for the male students. All the girls would sometimes fan girl about any new handsome teachers in the school, while the guys had no one to admire.

            A tint of suspicion filled his body, “Are you sure? Where did you hear this?”

            CAP smirked, “I heard the principal talking to the staff about treating her like family or something.”

            “And some other male students said they saw her application on the office table before,” Chunji added, cheekily smiling.

            “It’s a long time since there was any news that hyped us up this much for a while,” Changjo sat on top of his wooden desk.

Everyone unanimously nodded as they smiled at each other. Then the bell ringed, filling the whole building. Students began to shuffle to their classrooms, saying their goodbyes to their friends.

            “Let’s just hope it’s not a lie,” L. Joe slightly smiled.

The six sat down in their assigned seats and class soon began as soon as the teacher arrived to the classroom. Starting the lesson, L. Joe tapped the table with his pencil in a smooth rhythm as he hummed along with it.

            “What are you writing?” her charming voice vibrated in his right ear, causing him to jump.

 He automatically closed his notebook with his pencil placed inside of it, and looked at her with a nervous smile.

            He nervously stared in her sparkly brown eyes, “What are you talking about?”

L. Joe quickly hid his notebook behind his back, making her bob her head to both sides of his body, wanting to know to see the item.

            “Yah,” she cutely whined, even though she was two years older than him, “you know what I’m talking about.”

Shaking his head, L. Joe continued to back away from her, knowing he will give in if she does her undefeated aegyo. Doing his best to persuade her it was nothing, she didn’t give in. Sighing in defeat, he promised he would show it to her when he was done with it.

            “Pinky promise?” she innocently stuck out her right pinky in front of him.

           Looking at her pinky then back to her, he smiled and nodded, “Yeah.”

Their pinkies locked together as their thumbs touched each other while they exchanged a sweet smile.

L. Joe smiled slightly at the memory of their promise that might not be fulfilled after all. With time flying by so fast, their class soon came to an end, with their teacher quickly giving their homework to them. His friends and him walked out of the rather small classroom into the crowded hallway. Talking with each other as they walked dwon the hallway, they finally arrived in front of the dance room, the place that’s been making them anxious for the whole morning. Pushing the door open, the light sound of music filled their ears as the sight of the many males and few girls stretching along with it. Placing their bags in an open space against the wall, they took off their jacket and grabbed their sweats in their hands to change in the bathroom. After a few minutes passed, the six finished changing and warmed up with the others. The loud sound of the bell swallowed the music, marking the start of class. Chatter arose in the room, wondering where the teacher might be.

Bam

Everyone’s eyes turned to the door, looking at the blonde hair, petite female, who seemed to be gasping for air.

           “Sorry for being late!” she immediately apologized as she threw her stuff against the wall.

The rumors seemed to be true, the school in fact finally got female teacher. But this reason wasn’t why L. Joe stood in astonishment as he examined the teacher. Pulling her brown jacket off, her tight black short sleeved shirt revealed her perfect curves, making the males try hard not to stare. The six boys couldn’t believe their eyes at all, thinking it was just a dream.

            Standing in front of the dance room, she charmingly smiled, “Annyeonghassyeo, I’m Nicole Jung and I’ll be your new dance teacher till the end of the quarter.  Please take care of me.”

There were whistles from some of the male students, causing the girls roll their eyes. Nicole laughed sweetly as she placed her right hand over .

            “I’m really sorry for being late, especially since it’s my first day,” she nervously apologized. “The staff kept on talking to me so it was hard to run away from them.”

Who would blame her. She had the perfect curves, gave off a friendly vibe, and has a charming smile and laugh. Any guy would fall for her by just talking to her for 5 minutes. Not only does she have the looks but the caring and loving personality.

The room was silent as soon as the song finished, making the atmosphere awkward. Niel shook L. Joe’s arm with a nervous expression.

            “Yah L. Joe, say something,” he whispered towards his best friend.

            Can’t find the right words to describe his feelings, L. Joe gulped, “N-Nicole?”

Turning her head to where she heard her name, the lips formed into a wide smile as she ran to him with a big hug. They knew everyone’s eyes were on them but the two didn’t seem to care. For L. Joe he didn’t want this moment to end, thinking it was just part of his dream or illusion.

           Releasing from their tight hug, Nicole spoke quickly with a delighted tone, “Long time no see. How are you? Are your friends also in this class too?”

Chuckling at her fast talking, he nodded as he ruffled her blonde hair playfully, using his height as an advantage.

            “Yeah, I’ve been doing well and they’re right there,” L. Joe pointed towards his friends direction.

Her eyes turned to where he was pointing, seeing his friends wave at her with a welcoming smile.

            “Welcome back Noona,” the five said in sync as they gave a group hug around her.

            Giggling, she spoke, “Gomawo, it’s been two years since I’ve seen you guys right?”

            Nodding, Ricky cheekly answered, “I’ve been growing taller too.”

            “You’re still short to us,” Changjo teased, receiving a high five from CAP.

Everyone laughed as Ricky pouted cutely. Nicole patted his back, trying to compose herself. Ricky was taller than her so she had no right to laugh in front of him.

A loud cough popped their bubble, making Nicole realize what she was doing. Running up in front of the room, Nicole once again apologized and introduced herself more.

            “I’ve attended this school two years ago, if you are wondering so I’m just two years older than all of you. I’m not an ajumma alright?!” Nicole jokingly told. “You may call me Ms. Jung, Nicole Noona/Unnie, or just Nicole, anything is fine with me. Any questions?”

There was a stiff silence in the room, with not a sound was heard. Taking this as a sign, Nicole started their lesson and the music boomed in the room as the students followed the steps given to them. An hour passed and the music stopped as the sound of gasp and sighs from the students filled the room. With sweat dripping down from their foreheads, some stood up with their hands on their knees while others sat down on the floor or benches in the room.

            “Great job guys!” Nicole yelled, hoping everyone could hear her in the huge room. “You may all change or hit the showers!”

The room blasted with loud chatter as Nicole grabbed her small white towel and whipped her sweat that was dripping on her pale skin. The six guys decided to hit the showers, freshening themselves up. L. Joe was the first one to finish up, leaving his friends in the shower room. With his wet hair dripping on his uniform, he ignored it and stuffed his sweats in his backpack.

            “I’ve told you before to dry your hair properly or you might get a headache remember,” Nicole’s sweet voice filled his ears.

Looking up, he saw her standing in front of him with her hands on her waist.

            He smirked in response as he zipped his backpack up, “I know but I’m either too lazy or forget to do so.”

            Grabbing his towel from his hand, Nicole placed it on top of his head and started to help dry it with  a frown on her face, “I don’t want you to get a head ache every time you wash your hair.”

            “If you keep on frowning, you’re going to get wrinkles,” L. Joe teased as he let her do what she was doing.

            Ruffling the towel a bit harder, Nicole pouted cutely, “Yah!”

L. Joe laughed at her cute reaction, not a bit hurt with her attack. His friends’ cheerful voices were in ear shot, soon coming closer towards the two.

            “What are you two doing?” Chunji purposely butted in.

            “Just drying his hair,” Nicole answered nonchalantly.

            “Chincha?” CAP grinned. “How about you help Changjo to dry his hair next?”

L. Joe’s eyes turned cold as he adjusted his eyes towards his friends.

            Ignoring his icy eyes, Chanjo playfully tug on Nicole’s shoulder, “Noona, help me too!”

            Giggling, Nicole didn’t notice L. Joe’s expression, “Alright right after I finish L. Joe up.”

            Chipping in, Chunji cutely asked, “Can you help me too?”

This made L. Joe’s eyes colder than before, sending icy glares towards them. If looks could kill, his best friends would’ve been dead already. Nicole just nodded; still unaware of her childhood friend’s threatening glares. Finished drying his hair, Nicole gave back his towel to him. Suddenly the bell ringed, saving him. Throwing Chunji’s and Changjo’s bags at them, he dragged them out of the dance room.

            “I’ll see you later Cole!” L. Joe yelled.

Changjo and Chunji waved goodbye as they tried to surpass their laughter. Nicole watched the three leave in bewilderment, not knowing what’s going on. Ricky, Niel, and CAP snickered as they bid their good bye to their Noona, leaving her alone in a confused state. It was fun to tease L. Joe, especially when it comes to Nicole. Mention anything about Nicole; you will get his attention automatically. In their eyes, L. Joe seemed to be mature and childish at the same time when it comes to her, making them amused.

Ring Ring Ring

The students shuffled their things into their bags and ran out of the classroom, in joy that school has finally finished. Senior year isn’t always a blast sometimes, especially if with exams coming up. L. Joe and his friends walked out together and went down the crowded hallway. Passing by the teachers’ lounge, something caught L. Joe’s eyes and it wasn’t good. With a sudden halt, L. Joe hid beside the door wall, making the other members curious also. Peeking behind the wall, they saw Nicole sitting down on her desk, writing something, while one of the male teachers, Hyeongkon Kim,the male teacher that is super popular with the girls and a major flirt, was leaning towards her, using his arms to make sure he wouldn’t fall on her desk.

            “So are you doing anything tonight?” he asked, playing with the pencils in the cup.

            Continuing on writing, Nicole didn’t look up, “I’m have to settling my things at my house.”

            “How about you hang out with me at the club before you do that?” Hyeongkon flirtatiously smiled at her.

            “I don’t know..” Nicole finally looked straight in his eyes.

            “Why not?” Hyeongkon started to place his face a bit closer towards hers, making her slowly pull back because of his strong stench of cologne. “We are just celebrating your first day, nothing big.”

Biting her lip, she didn’t know what to say. If she said no, he might be offended but she didn’t want to go either. While behind the wall, L. Joe watched with disgust written across his face. He really wanted to walk in there and punch the man’s oh so handsome face.

            Noticing his expression, CAP nudged him, “Don’t do anything irrational.”

 Taking his word of advice, he tried to cool himself, knowing Nicole might so no to his offer. She wasn’t a girl that would go to a club with a total stranger.

            “Fine..” Nicole sighed. “But the other teachers are coming right?”

            Over joyed, Hyeongkon nodded, “Of course they are.”

            Packing her stuff into her leather brown shoulder bag, Nicole slight smiled, “So which club are we going to go to then?”

            “Club Unique,” he stood up, writing it down on one of the sticky notes on Nicole’s table. “I’ll see you there at 7 then.”

Nicole simply nodded as he left to his desk, pulling out his phone. Placing her things in her bag, she made sure everything was settled. Taking a deep breath, she smiled to herself, happy the day was finally over.

L. Joe’s jaw dropped, amazed Nicole actually accepted Mr. Kim’s request. His friends were also shocked; knowing Nicole never liked the idea of hanging out with people she doesn’t know very well, especially going to a club. God dammit I should’ve punched his face L. Joe cursed himself as he tried to think of an idea to make sure Hyeongkon won’t doing anything improper to Cole. Then it hit him.

            Smirking, L. Joe looked at his friends, “Guys, I have an idea.”

Knowing that look on his face; today may be interesting than they might expect to be. Mianhae Noona is mine L. Joe grinned to himself.

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Placing her brown bangs behind her right ear, she passed pedestrians on the streets of Seoul. Looking up at the sky, there was not a single star in the sky, just the tall buildings hovered over them.

            “Cole,” the fourteen year old L. Joe called out.

Turning her attention to her childhood friend, she looked at him curiously. His parents weren’t home because they were going on a business trip, so her parents decided to let him stay over for the night. Having their parent’s as childhood friends, the two became close since L. Joe was born. They were in the living room, watching TV and surfing the web on her laptop.

            “Bwoh?” Nicole titled her head.

            “Wanna play a bet?” L. Joe asked with a wide smile planted on his face.

            Furrowing her eyebrows, she pursed her lips, “What kind of bet?”

            “You never seen the stars in Seoul before right?” he pointed at her.

            Nodding her head, “Yeah, what about it?”

            Crossing his arms across his chest, L. Joe grinned, “If I’m able to show you the stars of Seoul, you must do what I tell you.”

            “And if you won’t be able to?” Nicole doubtly asked; knowing that it’s hard to see the stars in Seoul, especially if you’re really near the city.

            “I will do what you want me to,” L. Joe then scoffed. “But that won’t happen because I’m going to win.”

            Slightly giggling at his confidence, Nicole accepted it, “Arraseo, we better hurry up because Umma and Appa might not let us out if it gets to late.”

Jumping off of the couch, L. Joe pulled her up and ran to the garage. Pulling out a bike with a back seat for someone else to sit on it, he got on and gestured her to get on. Hesitate at first, Cole finally gave in and sat on the back seat, wrapping her arms around his stomach. Opening the garage, the two rode off, before closing it behind them. Passing through the houses, the two went down the side walk as the wind blew onto their faces. Reaching a trail that seemed to be going up a hill, L. Joe took a sharp right turn and rode up on it. Worried he might get tired after he finishes, Nicole encouraged and wiped off the sweat on his forehead for him. Finally reaching the top, L. Joe stopped and hopped right off, with Nicole doing the same.

            “Are you ok?” Nicole worriedly asked; thinking her weight might’ve been too much for him to handle.

            L. Joe smiled, knowing what she was thinking, “I’m fine. You aren’t heavy.”

            She blushed, “I am, so what did you want to show me?”

Lacing his hands with hers, he pulled her to a gigantic rock and told her to sit beside him. The two sat down, with their hands still entwined with one another. Her cheeks tinted with bright red, realizing her hand also. Noticing that her hands were smaller than his, Nicole examined L. Joe, just recognizing that he grew taller than her.

            “Now we just have to wait,” L. Joe turned her head, looking deep into her pearly black eyes.

She quickly nodded, hoping he didn’t notice her staring at him. The two talked until night finally came, so were the bright shining stars in the clear sky. Examining them, Nicole couldn’t believe her eyes that you were able to see stars in Seoul. Everything was clear, she wasn’t just imagining it. She could hear L. Joe chuckle at her, making her face burn.    

            Looking back at him, Nicole puffed out her cheeks, “Ok you win.”

Nicole sort of wanted to win; she wanted L. Joe to call her Noona for once. Ever since he was 10, he stopped calling her Noona.

            “Yay!” L. Joe cheered. He leaned in her right ear, “You have to look at me as an Oppa.”

Her eyes widened in surprise, not knowing what to say. Mouth wide open and cheeks burning, Nicole stared at him.

            “Bwoh?!” Nicole managed to say. “B-but I’m two years older than you!”

            Shrugging, L. Joe grinned, “You lost so you have to do as I say.”

            Nicole pouted, “Fine.. O-oppa..”

It was music in L. Joe’s ears, making him blush a little. Smiling happily, L. Joe squeezed her hand with his. The two continued to admire the stars until it got late.

Nicole smiled at the memory, as she walked down the side walk. Loud chatters and the thump of music draw closer and closer towards her. Going down the stairways that were leading to the underground club, she showed her ID to the guard in front of the entrance and entered the club. The strong beat cranked in the room as she walked towards the bar, looking around for her co-workers. Suddenly feeling a hand on her shoulder, she quickly looked back, scared.

            “Oh it’s just you, Hyeongkon-shi,” Nicole sighed in relief, while he just smiled in response.

            “You finally made it, I thought you might not come,” he yelled through the music.

She just smiled and he guided her toward the table where her co-workers were; all filled with men. Nervously taking a seat beside Hyeongkon, she ordered a glass of water and listened/pretend to listen to whatever he was talking about, either about himself or the bar; she didn’t care either way. He wasn’t her type, and she tried making it clear to him by her actions but it still didn’t seem to going through his head.

            “Excuse me pretty lady,” she felt a tap on her shoulder, “your waitress told me you ordered water.”

She knew that voice very well, making her to turn around quickly checking if she was correct or not. Quickly placing her cup of water on the table, she dragged the male into the empty hallway leading to the unsanitary restrooms.

            “L. Joe what are you doing here?!” Nicole nearly yelled at him.

            He just smiled innocently, “I’m just helping a friend I know that works here, that’s all.”

            “Yah,” Nicole placed her hands on her hips. “If the other teachers find out you are here, you will get expelled.”

            L. Joe shrugged, “I don’t think so, and also I’m not the only one here.”

Her eyes widened and quickly looked back at the club, spotting 5 familiar males. They were serving drinks to the customers, not even worried about getting caught. Quickly turning back to her attention to L. Joe, she couldn’t believe what they were doing.

            “I can’t believe you guys aren’t even worried about getting caught!” Nicole nagged.

            Patting her back, he stared at her, “Everything is going to be fine, the teachers are too drunk to even care.” Taking a few steps closer towards her, he leaned in towards her right ear, making her blush, “Tonight I’m going to complete our promise.”

Bewildered, Nicole watched as he walked back into the club, gathering his friends. Walking back to the table, she was still confused by what he told her. Promise? Nicole thought to herself. Smelling a strong scent of alcohol coming near her, she looked beside her to see Hyeongkon staring at her with a smirk on his face.

            “Where did you run off too?” he asked her.

As soon as he opened his mouth, the fowl scent of strong liquor made her sick. Trying hard to hide her disgust; she didn’t want to appear rude. She just smiled and told him she went to the restroom. Suddenly a loud screech filled everyone’s ears, catching their attention. Then the sound of someone tapping on a microphone replaced the screech.

            “Wazzup people, we have a special performance prepared tonight!” a quick announcement filled everyone's ears.

Chatters filled the room, wondering what kind of performance it will be. Everyone’s eyes were planted on the dark stage, where 6 figures were standing.  The beat of the music played, as people danced to the beat. The spot light brightened the stage, the six familiar faces became more clearer for others to see. The six started to dance to the beat, catching woman’s eyes with their good looks. Nicole’s jaw dropped as she looked at her co-workers, who don’t seem to notice that their students were on stage. Turning her attention back at the boys, she watched them dance.

            “Be ma girl would you be ma girl”

Nicole clapped her hands together remembering their promise. Her attention was now fully on them, in the lyrics of the song. The six danced as each one of them sang, then the six grouped together and sang the chorus. Song: [Teen Top- Be Ma Girl]

            “Do you want to go out with me? Although I’m a bit shy. Do you want to date more thrillingly than anyone else? Even if I may seem clumsy and awkward, I will treat you better than anyone else. I can do well even if I may seem clumsy and awkward.”

Nicole’s cheeks unknowingly turned red, as she listened to the lyrics. They continued to dance and sing, as girls screamed. Then L. Joe’s rap came.

           “I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night you got me feelin’ so hot, oh yeah oh yeah”

He then winked directly at her, making her cover her face. She peeked through her fingers as she watched the six do a dance break.

            “Whose are you? You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re my girl”

She cracked a smile as the six finished their song. The room filled with cheers and loud claps as the six took a quick bow before walking off. Her eyes were still on L. Joe who was trying his best to go through the crowds of female fans that they have gathered.

            “They are so childish,” Hyeongkon rolled his eyes, as he took a sip of his liquor. “What kind of girls would date them?”

Nicole directed her eyes at him, as it grew darker, replacing the sparkle that’s usually in her eyes. Looking at him with even more disgust, Hyeongkon looked at her with bewilderment.

 

           “Thanks for dropping me off,” Nicole unwrapped her arms off of L. Joe’s stomach.

As soon as L. Joe was able to escape from the enormous crowd, the two quickly exited the club and rode back home on his bike. L. Joe learned that Nicole just moved a few houses down from his place, allowing him to give her ride rather than catching a taxi.

            L. Joe moved a strand of hair off of her face, “Its fine. I’ll pick you up in the morning too.”

            “Thanks, I would appreciate it,” Nicole eye smiled. “By the way, I really liked your song.”

            He chuckled, “That’s good to hear, I worked by off to finish it.”

She giggled with him and soon it became quiet. No one spoke, the two only looked at each other.

            “Well,” Nicole awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, “I better get to bed. See you tomorrow.”

He nodded and waved good bye. Turning her back towards him, she started to walk towards her front door, when she heard a loud thump hit the concrete floor. Then a strong pull tugged onto her arm, pulling her body towards him. With his arms wrapped around her waist and his face just inches away from hers, Nicole could already feel the heat burning her cheeks.

            “Nicole,” his eyes looked at her lovingly, “please answer my question.”

            She cracked a teasing smile, “If you answer my question first.”

L. Joe nodded automatically, not caring what kind of question it might be, as long as she answers his question.

            Wrapping both her arms around his neck, she sung, “Do you want to date, more thrillingly than anyone else?”

            Cracking a wide smile on his face, he answered, “Yes.”

            “Then that’s you answer.”

L. Joe pushed his lips against hers, as he wrapped both arms around her waist. Kissing her lovingly, the two smiled between the kisses, saying the obvious “I love you.” The two didn’t care if people looked at them weirdly because she was two years older than him. To her he was her man and to him she was his woman, that’s all that mattered.

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

The sound of birds chirping and cars passing by could be heard around them, the sky was clear marking a great morning. Then whistles could be heard behind them, making the new couple blush.

            “Getting all lovey dovey early in the morning I see,” Niel made kissy sounds.

L. Joe playfully punched his arm with a happy smile on his face, “Shut up.”

His hands were still laced with hers as the seven of them continued to walk to school. The occasional teases were heard but everything else was still the same.

            “And you were getting all jealous of Mr. Kim,” Changjo elbowed L. Joe’s arm.

            Catching her attention, Nicole looked at Changjo curiously, “Jealous?”

All of them nodded except L. Joe who was trying to hide his embarrassment. Nicole giggled at how cute he was, but she quickly composed herself.

            Smiling at L. Joe, Nicole winked, “You won’t have to worry about that.”

            “Chincha? Wae?” the six asked at the same time.

Then a sudden scream from a female student filled their ears, shocking them for a moment. Running to where the scream came from, they saw a group of girls surrounding a male.

            “Hyeongkon Oppa, what happened to your cheek?!” a female student shrieked.

            He forced a smile, “I’m fine don’t worry about it.”

Trying to get a glance of his cheek, they finally spotted what the girls were talking about. A large red hand mark was placed on his cheek, completely obvious no matter what was placed on it to cover the mark. The six guys laughed, finally realizing what Nicole meant. His five friends went to get a closer look at the mark, leaving the two alone.

            Whispering in his ear, “You are my Oppa.”

It’s been two long years since he’s been called that, making him feel warm inside. L. Joe looked at her with a cheerful expression plastered across his face. Giving a little peck on her pink lips, the two smiled at each other, knowing that they were thinking the same thing.   

           “You are my everything, you are mine..”