Please Hold My Hand

♥ One Tweety Shot ♥ [One-shot Request Shop] [CLOSED]

Author's Note 

Finally back with a new one shot!~ I was inspiried by a song naamed, Coma by BAP. It's such a good song~ Hope everyone enjoys reading it! 

Anyways, I hope you like it, angellicious! Don't forget to comment!~ 

Warning: There will be a few mature language in this one shot, so if you are not comfortable reading them I am now giving advance warning. 


 Requested by: angellicious 

 Characters: Nicole (KARA) & Himchan (BAP) ft. Yongguk 

   His unsteady feet shuffled against the cement floor, his body swaying side to side. The burning sensation lit his throat on fire as the world spun around in his head. Pushing through the crowd of Seoul roughly, he ran to the closest ally and the effect of drinking too much kicked in. He held his stomach in pain, but his heart was grieving more. Wiping his mouth with the back of his right hand, he gripped his beer bottle tightly before taking another shot into his tired body.

Staring at the bright lights that lit the streets of Seoul, he held his head in his hands for the typical headache came earlier than expected. Even with the pain, he continued to walk down the streets as he narrowed his eyes. Taking turns in corners, alleys, and streets, he found himself at the very exact spot as he was before. Once again, he was in a maze.

“I’m here to take you home.”

His dark brown eyes darted at the male, who had short black hair, his friend that puts up with his crappy attitude. Yes he knew that he had an attitude problem, but it wasn’t his fault, it was because of her.

“Did I ask you to come take me home?” his low voice sparked of annoyance, eyes giving off a sharp glare.

Approaching him slowly, the older male expressed a face of worry, “Ani, but I know you’re going to pass out here like last time. Three months has passed already, Himchan, just give it up.” Trying to reason with his friend, he was just a few inches away from getting in touch with him. “This isn’t good for your health, you know that.”

“Why the do you care?!” he roughly shoved his friend away from him. “It’s not like you would ing understand!” Those foul words coming from his mouth, it made him feel dirty every time. He never wanted or would say those words to anyone, especially his best friend, but he couldn’t keep it inside. “Yongguk, you have Gyuri, the love of your life, next to you while look at me! She left me.” The strong attack of tears began to threaten his eyes, his throat tightening, “And who cares about my health, I’m garbage anyways!”

“Just let her go!” Yongguk began to raise his voice, his patience has finally snapped. “You don’t even know if she’s alive or not, inside Korea or overseas. It’s been three ing months of searching and pain, enough time for you to get over her.” He gripped Himchan’s loose white collared shirt, staring into his eyes with glint of worry and anger. “Get your life back.”

A smirk curved onto his thin lips, the scent of alcohol crept up into Yongguk’s nose when he let out a low chuckle. “I know that she’s here so why should I give her up?” he asked. “Don’t get your hopes up, since I’m dead already.” His heart has been burnt up already, not even breathing; he is dead.

“Why can’t you see that there are people that worry about you, you bastard!?”

Yongguk’s fast flying fist injected pain towards Himchan’s cheek, pushing him down to the cold cement floor. Himchan groaned in pain, but he knew he deserved that punch. He knew that there were people worrying about him, but what good does that help him? All he wanted was her. He wanted to see her smile, hear her sweet laughter and voice, and smell the scent of strawberries when she was near. His eyelids became heavy, closing his eyes slowly and entered the never ending darkness.

 

His sight was blurry, the sight of her in their bedroom doorway with a black suitcase unclear to him if he was dreaming or not. He saw her gaze at him, probably lying on their king sized bed sleeping, or just barely awake, with sorrow in her chocolate brown eyes.

"C-Cole..?" He managed to whisper softly from his cracked lips.

He tried to reach his hand out, but it wouldn't budge. It stayed inside the warm covers, resting beside his body. His body wouldn't move, frozen in his position. Her long black hair swayed in the air as she turned her back towards him, now leaving the doorway into the living room and out the front door, quietly and swiftly.

"COME BACK!!"

He sat up, awaken from his terrible nightmare. Wiping the cold sweat from his forehead, he stared off at the darkness of his room. Clothes were scattered, papers thrown on the floor as well numerous pictures. Himchan turned his head to the drawer near him, to find a note and cup of tea, still slightly warm. 

Drink this once you wake up, I don't want you to get another headache. By the way sorry about punching you.

-Yongguk

After reading the note, he grabbed the cup and drunk it slowly, thinking how he deserved a friend like him. Just a few minutes passed and he was already down to the bottom, Himchan placed the cup down back to its original place. He shuffled his way to the restroom to wash up. Splashing the cold running water into his face, he stared at his own reflection. The dark circles under his eyes stood out half as much as the sign of exhaustion. He walked back into the darkness of his room, sighing to himself at the looks of it. The clock hanging near his desk said it was 11:30 PM; he slept for more than 10 hours.

His feet touched the cold hard floor as he walked to his kitchen to get something to drink. Gulping down the liquid, he looked around his apartment complex.

"Channie, stop drinking water and eat your breakfast already."

She would be in a pink girlish apron that displayed her feminine side while cooking his favorite food, curry. No matter how many times she would cook it, the wonderful taste that melts in his mouth never gets old. Seeing her amazing eye smile every time they ate together always made him happy.

Snapping himself back into reality, his paradise had already left him. A deep sigh escaped his thin lips; man he missed her. Suddenly his phone rang, replacing the loud silence. The caller ID displayed a picture of Yongguk, showing his gummy smile.

Himchan pulled his phone near his ear as soon as he picked it up, and took a deep breath, "Look Yongguk about yesterday I'm so-" Before he was even finished with his sentence, the other line cut him off.

"We found her."

 

His heart pounded against his chest as he ran down the long hospital hallway. The contact against his feet and the floor caused loud echoes that filled the building. Finally reaching the designated room, he slammed the door open to find a familiar figure lying in bed with wires on her body connecting to devices near her bed. As he slowly walked towards the bed, he was breathing hard but no matter what he didn't move his gaze. Now just centimeters away, he had finally got to see those lovely features in front of him, but never had he thought he would find her in this kind of state. Her eyes were shut closed as her faint breathing fogged up her mask. With his head down, he could feel the rush of hot tears threatening his eyes as he laced his hand with hers. The cold touch against his warmth sent chills through his body. His free hand caressed her white face; then her eyes fluttered open, revealing her sparkling eyes.

"O-Oppa..?"

Her voice was soft through the mask, but to him it sounded like music to his ears.

"I've finally found you," he cracked a small smile, holding her hand tighter. "Why couldn't you just tell me?"

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help it…” her voice tightened as she began to speak and the sight of tears formed in the corner of her eyes, but that wasn’t the only reason why her voice was like that. “I can only look at you like this.”

“No.. No.. No..” the words of denial spitted out of his mouth. “There could’ve been another way for me to help you. You didn’t have to just leave and throw me away like garbage.” He bit the inside of his cheeks, hoping to stop the force of tears from streaming down his face. “You not being here, not being by my side, my heart stopped. I couldn’t breathe; I didn’t know what to think of,” his voice increasingly getting stronger as he continues to talk. “But when I did think, it was always about you. I was going crazy that my heart was about to explode, you know why?” he asked her as a tear streamed down his cheek. “It was because of you, you were my everything.”

The female didn’t move her lips or moved her gaze away from him, but laid down quietly as streams of tears crawled down her face. Even though he knew her feelings, her silence was cruelly killing him. He felt the tight squeeze from her hand with his, but it only loosened a few strings.

“I love you..” the gentleness of his voice, something she always loved, finally appeared.

She slowly got up, removing her mask weakly before planting a kiss on his lips. Her skin was cold, but he didn’t care. He missed her sweet kisses; it always made his days sunny whenever he was upset. Pulling away now, their eyes were now just inches apart. Even though he was only staring at her eyes, as soon as he saw it form into moon crescents, he knew that she was smiling.

“I love you too,” she said sweetly.

The loud beeping noise ringed his ears, now witnessing his lover collapsing back down onto the bed and feeling the grip from her hand in his vanishing. Himchan stared at the monitor which now displayed a red straight line, not even a single sign of it going back up. He crashed onto the ground, her hand still in his, as a river streamed down his cheeks. 

[BREAKING NEWS]

Nicole Jung was found shot two times and brutally attacked at an ally next to one of Seoul’s local bars. Citizens that were at the bar during the attack, heard gun firing and loud cries before calling the police. Once police forces arrived at the scene, they found Ms. Jung lying on the ground bleeding tremendously and 10 men continuously assaulting her. Authorities have recently released that these men were chasing her for 3 months already, hoping to get a supposed debt made by her late father. It wasn’t until today did they find her hiding out at an old motel, leading to this incident. But that is all for what we know now, until the investigation has fully finished. Ms. Jung is now hospitalized in critical condition. Back to you In Young.

The TV in the room was , broadcasting Korea News. The news report didn’t seem to help him, instead made things even worse. A rush of memories surrounded him. Memories that he wished would stay and create with her forever. But he knew that he would be delusional if he did think that.

“Are you ok?”

He remembered seeing her distressed face staring at his eyes, that then formed a forced smile. She gathered her things that were scattered on the floor and took the two books from his hand before bowing.

“Neh,” even though she said it with a tone of assuredness, the signs on her face were mismatched. “Thank you.”

She quickly walked away with her head down, as if ashamed. The very next day, it wasn’t just coincidence when he found out they were attending the same university and major. He found her sitting under a large oak tree, eating her lunch alone.

“Hey, do you mind me sitting with you?” When she shook her head, looking at him questionably, he smiled and sat beside her. “I’m Himchan.”

From then on, they talked and became closer to each other. Before they knew it, they became a couple. They did everything with each other, tight as a knot.

“Nicole Jung, will you marry me?”

They were just picnicking on the sandy shores, any usual date. But suddenly when he told her to close her eyes, he finally popped the big question. It wasn’t weird; after all they’ve been dating for 3 years already.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she squealed in delight, “Yes!”

widened into the biggest smile she could possible show, as she pulled him into a hug and a sweet kiss. Four months had passed and they were happily living together at their apartment until she disappeared.

“Nicole…?”

He called out into the empty apartment complex, of course not a single sound answered back at him but his echo. Sitting up from his bed, it was already odd enough not to find his fiancé beside him especially on a Saturday but not to get a single reply back made it weirder. He rubbed his eyes and pushed the white covers off before getting up on the wooden floor. Exiting out of his bedroom, he went to check the living room to see if she was there watching TV, too distracted to hear him, but to find an empty and untouched couch. That’s when he noticed her favorite stuff animal, Tigger, was missing. She would never move it away from the couch or take it somewhere else. Something’s up his gut feeling was acting up and it was never wrong. With each step he took, the floor creaked until he reached the kitchen table, spotting something that caught his immediate attention.

It was Nicole’s ring, the same diamond ring that he gave her four months ago, on the table with not a single note next to it. His heart quickened his pace, as he placed the ring in his palm, staring at it long and hard to determine if he was just dreaming or it was a prank. He quickly ran back to their bedroom and slammed their closet door open. To his dismay all her belongings were gone, as well as a black suitcase. Himchan grabbed his phone and speedily dialed her phone number. Placing it next to his ear, he waited till it dialed.

“Sorry, but the phone you are currently calling has been disconnect. Beep.”

He felt his body shake as he hung up, his mind was spinning. Not knowing what to do, he sat on the floor and held his head in his hands in exhaustion. Now after three months of searching, he had finally found her, but who would’ve ever that in this kind of state and ending. Her cold small hand was still tightly in his grip, not wanting to let go.

Through his tears, he sobbed, “Wake me up from this nightmare..” Pleading harder, he just wanted to die right now. “Please hold my hand..”