2

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up to the sound of the alarm: 6:00AM. You groaned and got up. You made your way to the bathroom to freshen up and changed into your uniform. /Looks like this. Don't mind the model, it's not you./
“I’m going to miss you.” You said as you hugged yourself, well actually you were hugging the uniform.

 

You grabbed your bag and made your way downstairs.
“Ohayō eomma, otou-san!” You greeted them.
“Oh, ohayō Haru-chan.” Both your mom and dad said at the same time.
You laughed at them, saying, “Wow, you both have great timing!”
“Haha, it’s just a coincidence, Haru. Now, come eat breakfast. Palli.” Your eomma said, waving her hands signaling you to come closer.

You noticed the table had a lot of food.
“Wahhh, what’s the celebration?” You joked.
“We just want to enjoy the food here in Japan that we can’t find in Korea.” Your dad replied.
You mouth made an “o” shape and you started digging in.
“Itadakimasu!” You all said in unison.

After breakfast, you looked at the clock: 6:47AM.
You bade your mom and dad farewell while putting on your shoes. “Ittekimasu!” You said loudly. “Itterasshai!” They replied. And so, off you went.

 

You arrived at school 10 minutes later. As you put on your indoor shoes, your friends popped up from behind.
“O-ha-'YO' Ha-ru-ka!” Yuki saluted you. You laughed at her goofy greeting.
“Yo Haru-chan.” Kaoru greeted.
You greeted them back.

“Aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter