63

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunchtime

  "Hyerin-ah~" You turned to see Soyeon skipping towards you. Eunji, beside you, secretly cringed at the sight. "Annyeong Soyeon." "Byunghun told me that he wants to meet you at the rooftop now~" She chirped. "Ah, I got it. Thanks Soyeon." You flashed a smile. "Aniii~ My pleasure~" With that, she walked away. *You won't be thanking me for long Hyerin.*   *Why didn't oppa just tell it to me personally?* You looked around the classroom only to find a missing Byunghun.   _____   You walked through the third floor hallway and up the stairs leading to the rooftop. Before you fully opened the door, you only opened it slightly, to peek if he was there. And he was. "O-" "Hunnie~" You were cut off by another familiar voice voice. *What is she doing here?* You didn't interrupt and decided to eavesdrop instead. Soyeon entered your limited vision. "Soyeon-ah. Why'd you wanna meet here?" Byunghun asked with his hands on his pockets. "Just wanted to hang out with you as usual~!" Soyeon clung to his arm. "Hey Hunnie?" Byunghun turned his head to her. "Hm?" "Do you love me?" She pouted. Your eyes widened. *Mwo?* "How many times do I have to tell you?" By this time, your tears threatened to fall. "Of course I do." Byunghun said with a straight face. *Andwae..* Tears fell silently down your cheeks. "But-" "Ssh." Soyeon shushed him by putting her forefinger against his lips. "That's all I needed to hear~" Soyeon's eyes glanced at yours and you swore you saw her smirk. Suddenly, she crashed her lips to Byunghun's.   *Kyuuun* You could literally feel your heart break in two. *Why aren't you pushing her away..? No.. No.. Oppa.. Those words.. Everything.. Were they lies all along?* Everything suddenly flashed before your eyes.   *Flashback*   "Ever since you appeared in my life.. I feel like I've lived to meet you.."   "This must be fate isn't it?"   "I'll do anything to keep you from crying anymore.."   "Of course.. You're the only girl I could ever see my Hyerin.."   "I promise."   *End*   With slow footsteps, you backed away from the scene. *Lies..*   _____   *Hmp. Take that Hyerin.* Soyeon smirked in the kiss as she noticed Hyerin leave hastily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter