75

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, did you know?

  We meet the most important people one by one in our lifetime.   So right now..   Who is that important person to you right now?

_____

  Time seems to be moving at a very slow pace today.   The sun is about to set.   I want things to go by fast so that it all just slips out of my mind.   I want to get so busy so that I won't be conscious of it anymore.   All of these uneasy feelings will be over when the day ends.     I groaned in annoyance and kicked the fence in the rooftop. *Aish, History. So boring.. I should just skip it.*   "Hyerin!" I turned around and saw Eunji, having a really worried look on her face. "What is it?" She ran towards me and suddenly grabbed my shoulders. "You'd better listen to this."   Once again, my anxiousness came back. I had this hunch that it was related to him. "W-waeyo..?" "It's about.. Him." *Yappari.* "I've got nothing to do with him anymore." I said and shrugged of Eunji's hands. "Listen!" She made me look at her again. "Don't you want to know the reason behind all this time?!"   The reality struck me hard. I never knew about anything. Nothing at all. *Ahh. My tears have come again.* I tried to hold them back but they just fell on their own.   "I do!" I shouted and started to slump down burying my face in my palm. "Of course I do.."   I want answers, oppa. I've always had. But I couldn't find the courage to speak to you. Things like 'What went wrong between us?' and even a mere 'How are you?'. I just couldn't do it. I want to yet I can't.   "Hyerin.. Soyeon's mom is in a coma."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter