13

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bye Byunghun." I waved goodbye to him. "Yeah." he shrugged.   It's been a week since then. Me and Byunghun started to talk more. I wouldn't say it was a big difference from how we were before. For me, it was a step closer in order for him to open up his heart willingly.     "Ahh~ exams are finally over~ I can relax!" "You still have to work though." A face popped up in front of me while I was walking. "Aish, I know that Dongjun-ah. Let's get to work then."     We hurried to the café and changed our clothes. "Annyeong hasseyo! Welcome to Jinju café!" I greeted the customer's at their table. I listed down their orders and went to the counters. "Ah, Hyerin-ssi, we're all out of cups. Can you get some in the storage room?" my co-worker asked me. I replied with, "Nae! I'm on it~"   Walking to the storage room, I the lights. I looked up at the cupboards where the cups where located. "Omo, it's too high." I stood on my toes but still couldn't reach it. "Damn it.. Aish.." *I'm just was gonna ask for someone else to get it. Someone taller at least. Curse my short height.* Just as I turned around, someone's chest was literally almost touching my face. He was reaching for the cupboard. "Here." he showed me the cups. "A-ah kamsahamnida Dongjun-ssi.." I blushed and took them from him. I noticed that he slowly moved his hand to the wall near my shoulders and before I knew it, I was trapped. "Dongjun-ssi.. Umm.." I blushed even more. My body stiffened as he leaned his face closer to mine.  

 

Dongjun's POV

  *She's blushing. Kyeopta.* Before I could control myself, my body had started to move on its own. I noticed her tense up. Just as I was about to close the distance between us, LJoe's face suddenly appeared in my mind. I sighed and moved away from her. *I can't do this. I'll cause her trouble..* "Mian.." I apologized to Hyerin. She shook her head and I walked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter