47

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are we going oppa?" I asked as he dragged me out of my apartment building.   He turned to me and put his finger over his lips. "It's a secret."   He hailed a cab and we got in.     Today is Valentine's Day. Byunghun says he's gonna keep me busy the whole afternoon but I don't have the slightest clue on where he's taking me.     "Oppa!" I grumbled.   "We're almost there Hyerin-ah." He pat my head.   I crossed my arms and looked out the window.   From afar, I could see coaster tracks high up in the air.   I smiled widely in excitement.   "Byunghun-oppa!" I squealed and grabbed his arm. "It's an amusement park! We're going to an amusement park aren't we?" I jumped excitedly.    "Keke. You're just like a kid." He flicked my forehead lightly.    "Ow!" I rubbed my forehead. "Hmp!" I turned my back on him.   Something suddenly s around my waist. I jumped in surprise.   He pulled me towards him and let my head rest on his chest.   "..That still hurt you know.." Even though I said that, I locked my fingers with his.   ______   2:12PM   We arrived at Everland after about an almost hour long taxi ride.    _____     "Byunghun-oppa! Let's ride this next! Palli!" I dragged him to the waiting line.   "Aish, we've been riding nonstop for two and a half hours you know." He groaned.   "Well, it's your fault for taking me to this place!" I stuck my tongue at him.   He crossed his arms.   "Hmm.. Okay then! Just wait somewhere-"   "Andwae." He grumbled.   His POV   I'm not the type that enjoys these kinds of things a lot but..   *At least she's happy.*   Sometimes, she really does act like a kid.    I don't mind though. It's one of her charms.       "Oppa! Here!" She pointed at the front seats.   I widened my eyes. "M-micheosseo?!" My voice cracked a bit.   "Keke. Are you scared? C'mon oppa! It's not that scary! It'll be fun! Yaksok!"   She dragged me and made me sit with her.   "Kim Hyerin. You'll pay for this.." I glared at her.   "Oh, I'm so scared." She said sarcastically.     I held Hyerin's hand with all my life throughout the ride, screaming at every twist and turn.    

 

"Haha!" I looked at the picture taken during the ride. "Look oppa! We look so weird!" "Hajiman." Byunghun covered the picture with his hand. "I never knew that you were such a wimp oppa. You always seem to give off such a cold aura." I swung my arms around his.   "Well.. There's still a lot of things about me that you don't know yet." He smirked.     *Kyun*   *That's why I want to know more about you oppa..* I sighed.   _____     We went to an ice cream stand and rested for a bit. I dazed out the whole time.   "What's wrong?" His face popped up and made me flinch a bit.    "You've been quiet. Where's that happy virus of yours?" He chuckled and ordered some ice cream. "Has your energy drained already?"   "Ani! I still have lots left!" I flashed a smile.   "Hmm.." He handed me my ice cream cone.   "Gomawo." I gave the vanilla soft serve a taste. "Mashisseo~"   I continued eating my ice cream until I felt my chin being lifted up.   "Waeyo?" I asked Byunghun.   He didn't respond but instead moved his face close to mine.   "W-what are you doing!" I cupped my hand over his mouth.   "Asdfjdglvcjdjf."   I couldn't make out his words.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter