78

Now and Then: Our Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I open my eyes now??"

"Not yet!" He protested. I groaned impatiently. I've been shutting my eyes for 15 minutes now. *Where's this guy taking me?*   With one last tug of my wrist, Jeongmin's feet finally stopped at a certain place. "Okay! You can open your eyes now!" I followed his words and slowly opened my eyes.   My vision was still a bit blurry, probably from closing them too long. Not to mention that what I was seeing blinded me even more.   "So? What do you think?" He asked, grinning. As my eyes adjusted to the scene, I froze.   It was as if time turned back.. To this place..   This place where I met Byunghun. The plaza with the christmas tree, the blindingly beautiful lights..   I recalled Soyeon's words.   'He's waiting for you!'   "Noona? Waeyo? Why are you crying?" Jeongmin gently wiped a tear away.   I don't know if it was because of its beauty or something else, but my heart suddenly grew heavy and my tears fell freely. "I'm sorry Jeongmin.." *My tears.. I can't stop them.*   Instead of asking for my reason, Jeongmin just sighed. "I know.. I know already.." He mumbled. I looked at him with teary eyes. "Jeong..min?" "Noona.. What if.." He hesitated. "What if LJoe was here..? What would you say to him then..?"   I mustered up my strength and let out a bitter laugh. "What's with this?" Jeongmin slowly reached for my hand and gripped it. "You must've wanted to say something to him right? Your anger and everything else.."   If Byunghun was here..   "Let's get it out now.. I'll listen for you.."   If oppa was here..   "If you saw him now.. What would you tell him?"   If the person I love was in front of my very eyes..   "You.. Are a liar.." I started and Jeongmin's grip on my hand tightened. "Your words an actions are full of contradictions.."   But..  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter