A Long Day

Maid Maiden

Leeteuk throw his briefcase at the couch... he still mad about what happen this morning... because his crazy maid... he also comes late to the office... what make it more worst?? he cant have a meeting with his oversea client.. but glad that his friends already help him overcome the situation...

"that girl totally a troublemaker!"

Knock! Knock! 

LT: come in...

a bunch of handsome guys enter his room... all of them have a very good looking... make all the girls melt!!! they are share holders of the biggest company in Korea.. SM International Marketing.. 

Kyu: Leeteuk-hyung... i heard that you are late today... you never come late to the office before this... what happen?

Siwon: ne.. hyung.. what happen? 

LT: is all about the crazy woman in my house! she such a troublemaker!

Hae: huh?? woman?? in your house?? who??

LT: my new maid... my noona hired her to be my new maid..

Kangin: so the 44th maid already in your house... hahaha... so, how long she can stand with your fussy attitude? wanna bet guys?

Hyuk: i'm in... 3days...

Shindong: 2days...

Kyu: until tomorrow morning...

Heechul: stop it guys! your noona really try hard to find u a new maid.. so.. what that she already done to you until u came late to the office?

LT: she throwed plates to me.. and called me a ert! how dare she was!

Everyone laughs...

Wook: really?? in her first day??

Sungmin: why she called u ert? don't tell us that you just wore your boxer infront her??

LT: i didn't know that noona will send my new maid this morning.. i just wore towel at the time...

All: no wonder she called you a ert.. 

Yesung: you should be careful next time.. lucky you that she throwed plate.. if knifes... we might will not see your forever..

LT: okay.. enough guys! so.. how's the meeting? everything went well??

Siwon: sure... we will sign new agreement with USA marketing next week.. i will prepare the documents...

LT: good jobs! i'm sorry cause i couldn't attend the meeting... aish.. that girl really make my nerve wrecking up!

Hyuk: seems that she's really interesting.. i wanna see your maid.. can i?

All: me too... is she pretty?? how old she is??

LT: guys! enough! nothing interesting about her.. you should ask her by yourself if u wanna know about her...

suddenly, Leeteuk remember one thing about his maid.. her cute dimple... yes... she has a dimple like him... "argh! why should i think about her?!" he scolded himself..

Hae: so.. hyung... can we come to your house to meet your new maid?

LT: up to you guys.. so, anything else?? i need to continue my works now...

All: nothing... see you during lunch time...

All of them leave the room.. Leeteuk continues his works.. he is a workaholic... he spends most of his times with his works.. no dates.. no girls in his life... 

At night....

leeteuk parks his car... he sees his maid is playing with a dog near the swimming pool..  she seems happy.. "where is the dog comes from??" he walks towards his maid...

LT: ya!! crazy woman!!!

Sora shocks... she loses her balance and fall into the swimming pool... 

KS: help me... pls.. help me.. 

She is struggling in the pool...

LT: ya! crazy woman... stop pretending.. get out from the pool right now! 

KS: i...... i...... i.. cant....... swim.....

LT: what???!

KS: stu.....pid.... i...i... caaaaan.....nnnnt... sw....im...

LT: geez... this girl... 

Without thinking any longer... Leeteuk jump into the pool to save her... Sora is shivering... 

KS: thank you, sir... 

LT: why you are so careless?!

KS: is.. not.. my fault!

LT: then.. who?? me??

KS: yes.. you! you shouldn't shout at me like that! cant you call me with more nicely tone?! or should i teach you about manner?!

Leeteuk expression changes... his new maid is totally different from other... Sora doesn't wait for his answer.. she leaves him and enter the house...  

"annoying person!" she says it loudly.. Leeteuk hears it... 

"ya!! crazy woman! what did you say??!" he shouts angrily... he run after her... try to stop her.. but Sora is faster from him and enter her bedroom...

"I might get crazy because of her..." he looks at himself... wet.. he enters his bedroom to clean up himself... after he took his baths.. he lies on his bed...

"geez.. i'm too tired today.."

knock! knock! someone hits the door.. he walks to the door..

LT: ya! what do you want??!

KS: sorry sir.. i shouldn't say like that to you...

Sora gives him a glass of warm honey water to drink.. 

KS: you might get a cold... you should drinks this.. thanks for saving me... 

Sora smiles and showing her dimple again.. Leeteuk speechless to see her.. she looks seductive.. wet long hair... wearing her robe.. showing her with milky skins... and... y lips... Leeteuk blushes suddenly.. he takes the honey water and drinks it quickly...

LT: okay.. i need to sleep...

KS: sir... good night!

He closes the door immediately.. his heart beats fast...

"what happens to me??" he said to himself..