My Angel

Maid Maiden

"omma... omma" Leeteuk wakes up when he hears Sora's voice... He looks at his watch.. it 6am...

"omma.. appa... don't leave me!" Sora starts to cry again... her eyes is teary..

"Sora-ya... what happen??" Leeteuk whispers to Sora... Sora grabs Leeteuk's hand... she looks so scared...

"omma... omma.." she keeps calling her mum... She is sweating a lot... her face is red.. Leeteuk feels her forehead with his another hands..

"she has a fever..." Leeteuk wanna gets her some medicine.. but Sora still hold his hands tightly..

"don't leave me.... don't leave me.." she said...

"Sora-ya.. just wait for a while.. i will be back..." after few minutes... Leeteuk come back with a bowl of water, a towel, a glass of water and some medicine...

Leeteuk put the wet towel on Sora's forehead... Sora feels so dizzy... She saw an image of angel infront her...

"thanks.. my angel.." she said slowly...

"huh??" Leeteuk confuse... 

"what are you saying???" he asks her again.. but no answer from her... Leeteuk takes out his phone... and make a call to Siwon... He goes to balcony... he dont wanna to wake Sora...

"hello... Siwon-ah..." he greets Siwon..

"oh.. hyung-ah.. wae?? why you call me so early in the morning?? anything happen??"

"ne... i won't come to the office for today.."

"wae??"

"Sora..."

"huh.. what happen to her???" Siwon also shows her concern towards Sora...

"she has a fever.. i think.. i should take care of her..."

"okay.. if you say so... take care hyung-ah.. we will handle everything in the office for you today.."

"okay.. thanks Siwon-ah.. goodbye.."

"goodbye..." the phone conversation ends... 

Leeteuk sits besides Sora.. again.. he puts wet towel on his forehead.. then, he leave her for a while for making breakfast for both of them... Fluffy barks when he see Leeteuk...

"are you hungry???" he asks Fluffy... again.. Fluffy barks as his answer.. Leeteuk smiles...

"okay.. but don't be naughty today.. your mummy is not well... i will give you some food.. then, you go to upstairs taking care of her for a while.. okay..." Fluffy barks, understand..

"Daddy needs to make some breakfast for your mummy... here you go..." Leeteuk puts a Fluffy foods in front of him.. and then he cooks porridge for Sora...

***********************************************************************************

In the office... 

Siwon: guys... todays we will handle the meeting with the client...

Sungmin: wae? where is hyung???

Hyuk: he already back from outstation yesterday right??

Siwon: he cannot come to the office today..

Kyu: its not him... weird...

Yesung: anything happen to him???

Siwon: anieya... Sora has a fever.. so, he needs to take care of her..

All: what???! Sora had a fever???

All of them are showing their concern towards Sora... especially Heechul.. 

Heechul: i think i wanna visit her during lunch hour...

All: we will follow you too..

Heechul: okay then...

*********************************************************************************

Leeteuk enters Sora's bedroom with some breakfast... Sora is already awake...

LT: how are you feels right now??

KS: much better... 

Leeteuk puts his hands on Sora's forehead..

LT: urm.. yup.. you are much better...

Leeteuk opens the windows... the sun rises... its really beautiful... 

LT: i prepared some breakfast for you.. its a hot porridge... you need some energy... then, you have to take some medicine... 

KS: i feel guilty.. sorry sir...

LT: its okay... now.. eats... i will feed you... 

KS: no.. no... its okay sir.... i will eat by myself...

LT: can you just listen to me for this time? why you so stubborn??

Leeteuk feeds Sora.. Sora feels shy... her face is red..

LT: why you face is so red?? its fever again??

KS: no.. no.. i'm just fine...

Leeteuk immediately puts his hand on Sora forehead... he feels weird...

LT: are you okay??

KS: ne.. i'm just fine...

Leeteuk continues to feed Sora... seems Sora really enjoys it... 

LT: good girl.. you eat a lots... 

KS: its delicious.. thanks you.. you really a good cook.. Chef Teuk!

Leeteuk laughs... he touches Sora's hair... again.. her face is red.. her heart beats fast... Leeteuk gives her some medicines to eat.. Sora pouts her face... She don't like to eat medicine.. too bitter! even she likes to drink americano.. but when come to medicine.. its totally a failure for her!

LT: aigooo.. you are so cute!

He pinches her chubby cheek...

LT: but you have to eat this okay!

Leeteuk makes his serious expression... Sora forces herself to eat the medicine..

KS: yucks! i hate medicine so much!

Leeteuk just smile...

LT: you should get some rest.. if you need anything else.. just call me okay...

KS: ne...

Leeteuk puts blanket on her.. Sora grabs Leeteuk hands again before he leaves the room..

KS: thanks sir.. i really appreciate it..

Leeteuk didn't reply.. he just giving a smile as answer for her.... Sora closes her eyes... 

***********************************************************************************

Leeteuk goes downstairs when he heard noisy voices... he surprises to see his friends come to his house during lunch time..

LT: ya! what are you guys doing here???

Hyuk: we heard that Sora was sick.. that's why we come to visit her...

LT: why all of you so concern about her??

Sungmin: she is a nice girl..

Heechul already goes upstairs.. leaving them at the living room.. he really worries about his little sister... 

LT: heechul-ya.. where are you going??

Sora wakes up when she heard noisy voices downstair.. "what happen??" she said to ho herself.. Heechul enters her bedroom... Sora looks at him with surprise expression...

KS: oppa... what are you doing here??

Heechul: are you okay?? 

Heechul puts his hand on her forehead...

KS: i'm just fine, oppa.. don't worry..

Heechul: i heard that you had a fever.. that's why i come to visit you...

KS: i'm just fine right now.. i feel much better..

Heechul: really...

KS: yes.. i have my angel take care of me just now..

Heechul: huh?? angel?? so you don't need me as your secret guardian anymore?

Sora laughs.. Heechul pouts his face... at that moment, all of them and Leeteuk enter her bedroom.. situation become chaos...

All: Sora-ya......

KS: ne.... what are you guys doing here??

Sungmin: we heard that you were sick.. thats why we came here..

KS: thanks guys... i'm just fine now.. i really appreciate about your concern towards me...

Leeteuk just looking at her from behind Siwon... then, he leaves them... as long as her happy.. he also feels happy... 

__________________________________________________________________________

guys.. can i postpone to update the next chapter??? ^____^ huhu.. 

will update next chapter upon request.. seems that i write too much since yesterday...

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadnes