The Star and The Heart.

Personal taste.

It's Already Pasmidnight when hongki remember to call seunghyun.

 

~~~

Seunghyun and the Rest of the band is Taking A break After A Long Rehersal for the incoming concert.

When Seunghyun Phone Ring As he took it, UnIdentified No.Flash No His Screan

Yobseo?seunghyun asked on the person on the line.

Hello Seunghyun it's me Hongki.

Who, Wait You Are choppy ill find where signal is strong seunghyun pretending to his hyung that he dont know who is in the line, when seunghyun find a place where can safely talk to hongki.

Kyah! hyung Where Are you everyone is Worrying  about you, Are you still in seoul seunghyun asked worriedly.

Don't Worry Songsari. Im Still Here At Korea Im just in Province Of Cheongsan, Hey Where are you, Your voice sound Crack And Keep Echoing.

Well Hyung Im in the Restroom, the other Member is On Studio, We have a minute break, For the Rehersal,, aigoo i wish Hyung I can Have Vacation.. or i mean Escape editon Like Your.

haha songsari dont worry i will be back soon.

The seunghyun heard a footstep coming.  hyung i have to hang it someone is coming bye hyung.

Then jonghoon enter The restroom.    

Kyah! seunghyun 15 minutes break is over let's get continue Are rehersal.

Ok Seunghyun, Replied As Pretending that he fixing hisself On the mirror.

 

Then hongki Go To his bed To Sleep.. ow What A day Hongki yawned As he speak to himself.

Later that morning.

Knock knock..   Hello Wake Up. BestFriend.

A Loud Noise Came Enought To Wake Up Hongki.

Hongki Rise From bed And Scratch his head. He Go to the Bathroom To Fix Herself.

and the Loud noise. still Calling him.

Jeremy,Jeremy,               "Wait Im coming, When Hongki open the door.

Hwayoung Quickly Enter his Room And Sit on his Bed,

Kyah! what Are you doing?.      Can't You see.   im sitting.

Aigoo i know that You Are Sitting. On my bed. WAit the minute what are you doing here.

Hey Dont you Remember It's Your Firstday of work. So comeon let's go.

oh I forgot Sorry, ok You go first i will Follow you later I will just fix myself.

hmm. I dont Want to, I want to go To work With my bestfriend.

BestFriend were Not Bestfriend, Yet Do you remember I just only meet You yesterday.

Aish. it's Ok Im sure It will go there soon Hwayoung said tucking hongki's  shoulder.

~~

At the Bakery.

Appa. Since We Have Lock Of employee This day I recrute A new. Hwayoung pushed Hongki forward.  

Anneong Jeremy imnida Hongki greet and bow.

Hwayoung appa nodded, ok Your hired, Hwayoung ah assist him ok.

Yes Appa Hwayoung Said Thumbing upp And push Again hongki to work.

Kyah! jeremy For Today I will be Your Supervisor ok, and your my trainee.

Ok hongki nodded,

So Hongki I will Teach You how to Make Bread,

1st of All Before Making A bread you must Wear Your Apron, And Wash You hand, SafetyFirst Ok. Hwayoung Instruct hongki as  she Show her How to make Bread.

1st of all you need To Mash The dought untill it will be firmly.

2nd You need To identify the Grams, Of a bread That you will Do.

3rd Start making A shape on it, For You i will make a star shape, You will Need This A dought Shaper.

Then hwayoung Start shaping the dought into a star Form.

Ok. Im done Now it's Your turn Hwayoung Said,

Ok Hmm. Ah. Hongki Think Of the Design That he Want's Since hwayoung is A girl hongki decide to  make A heart shape.

alright goodjob,   Now We Finish making different shape, But This is Still not a bread until It was baked, So Hwayoung Put their Bread On The Oven To cook.

hongki before you getting this bread into the oven you need to think what degree it would be.

Ok from This moment i will set the temperature into 230º Celsius ok, And wait For 5min.

a minute later. Cling.

Ow it's Done Hwayoung Said. then she get the bread on the oven And Start Filling it with a Jam And Other Flavor.

Hmm. Smells Good And Look's Yummy hongki Said,

i know Ok Let's Taste it. As hwayoung get the Star shape and Feed it into Hongki's mouth.

What's  the Taste It is good.

Hongki continue chewing Then he give hwayoung An approve look. hmm it's good you must to try it as hongki get the heart shape and feed to hwayoungs mouth. .

Hmm. your right Jeremy It's taste Good, Congratz BestFriend Your 1st Bake Is succesful

hongki smile at hwayoung and Messing her hair, No hwayoung Thank's to You i can't Do this without your help so thank you. Hongki Said.

Hwayoung just smiled To him.

While hongki and hwayoung Praising each other, They Dont know that their are person watching them, Hwayoung mother and Father.

Oh. Dear i need our  daughter Find A man For him.

Aigoo shut up Our Daughter is still young For that Hwayoung Dad Said.{but deep inside he's happy for hwayoung.}.

 


To Be Continued~

Subscribe And Comment Please, Thank you.