The Beginning.

Personal taste.

FT!!.. Manager ahn Called The Attention Of FTISLAND members.

kyah! Manager ahn what' Do you need Again, Jonghoon Seriously Asked their manager.

Oh well I think you know my purpose Why i called an Urgent meeting.    

Just Straight to the point what is it.jonghoon asked. rudely.

Geez, ok You have A  Performance At inikigayo for this night and For tommorow night, hmm.. well you have two TV.Guesting.

aish! what is new, hongki said as sitt on the couch beside Jaejin,  

ah.. hyung i wonder When is the time that we can rest For a Day it's been month since we doing all of this. Minhwan said and gasp throught the air.

Molla, Me to Minari i want to rest, if i have a chance to rest i will grab it even for a day.

Phew. Jaejin Blewing his hair on his forehead, yeah me to hyun, playing bass is pissing me off.

Well i Love Playing Bass But it's to much, were just only human. Do think manager ahn that we are his money vending machine. jaejin exclaimed to his hyung's

I know right Jonghoon Added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 weeks straight performance.

It was excactly 1:30 am. When seunghyun woke up to pee.

Seunghyun Saw hongki at the balcony of their Condominium, Hongki is Seriously Thingking of something so seunghyun Approach him.

Yah hyung What's The matter?'        Molla, I just Enjoying everysecond and everyminute of my restday.

Yeah hyung i know that feeling me too. sometimes i think that if i have a chance i will escape this DarkWorld Of being A star, but you know my family need's money, so i need to work harder to supply their needs.

Hongki catch his breath on cold air. suddenly hongki realize of something.

That's It!! hongki yelled as he punch his palm.

huh? seunghyun couriously looking at hongki.     

Hongki look back to seunghyun. Thats it songsari Escape.

escape what? seunghyun Asked hongki.

i will escape For a month to this hallyu world. hongki Said as he Shaking the shoulder of seunghyun.

Escape. But where are you  going huh! and besides your quit famous Everybody will Recognize you.

Yeah Your right, But I Think i know, where do i go. 

Where seunghyun asked.       Secret, hongki replied and wink at seunghyun.

Then hongki quickly Change, And put his things on backpack.

Yah seunghyun. I will call you if im in my destination, and please dont tell manager ahn. that you know where i am ok.

but hyung what happened to the band. seunghyun worriedly asked about their band.

Dont worry i think manager ahn appoint Jaejin or You As the Lead Vocalist, Seunghyun I have no time before the 

SunRise Came so i need to go now,ah wait Hongki imidietly wrote a letter on a clean piece of paper.

done Now I can Go hongki Fold The paper And put it into the living room.  Seunghyun Dont tell manager ahn that you know where i am ok. I will call you after i get there ok, hongki hugged seunghyun.

Ok hyung i promise take care of yourself ok.   

Hongki Smiled back At seunghyun

~~~~~~~~~~

at The bus Terminal.

Hongki Look At the BusDestination,

Then hongki decided that he will go to Cheongsan.

Hongki immidietly buy the ticket To cheongsan he know that cheongsan is one of the pieceful anf quiet place in korea.

and he thinks that no one can recognize him  their,

he Ride on the bus For two hour's so hongki decided to nap for a while

as the Rise up Hongki is awake.

Hongki Dropped of his feet. and Feel The air passing his face. hmm~ Cheongsan. im here  hongki whispered to himself. then hongki Start to look, For a Place where he can Stay.

Hongki Start asking To an ahjumma Selling her fruits on the market.

Ahm excuse me.  i just want to ask where i can find a Room for rent.

Ah.. room For rent There so many here but i know a cheap one.

Oh really thanks where is it. ah there ahjumma point the bakery in from of herstall. thank you hongki said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile.. 

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!   Manager ahn yelled enought to wake up all the remaning members of FTISLAND>

Kyah!! What's  your ening Problem. Jaejin asked.

Oh my Problem Well I have. HOngki is My Problem. manager said Angerly.

What's the problem with hongki, seunghyun asked pretending that he didnt know everything.

Hongki is will be Gone For A month. Manager ahn Exclaimed.

What!! All of the member's were shocked. But how about that Concert, We Can Continue That without hongki.

jonghoon asked worriedly.  Dont worry the concert is still resume. i  just take some explanation to the fans,

oh damn this kid where did he go Manager ahn asked himself As he scarth his head.

 


I miss Hwayoung, So I Start Making her a fanfic. I hope hwayoungie fans will like it.