Jiyeon The Explorer.

Personal taste.

After The Long weekend, jiyeon Immidietly Packed Her Important things. And decided not to miss Everysingle Things, Before she left,

Jiyeon decided to ask permision first to their president.

Knock knock,   

Oh. jiyeon. why are you here Kim kwang soo smiley asked jiyeon. but the smile on his face suddenly change when he saw jiyeon carry her luggage.

kim kwang soo Glared at jiyeon. 

PDnim I will be gone For a moment.

kwang soo sighed ...           but then he suddenly break the ice.   " hmm. based on what i see you will not be gone for a moment, i look's like your resting for a year. why?

Because i need To Find Him! jiyeon yelled.

kim kwang soo get frozen because jiyeon look so serious right now..           ok Jiyeon ah.. Fine I will let you rest for 2 month, But after that you need to back because you have lot's of work to do. 

jiyeon smile Brightly Komaweo Pdnim, dont worry i will, I Promise,   Bye Jiyeon quickly Left the Room.

Jiyeon Get her Phone on his pocket and dialed Hyomin..

Yobeseo?

Hyominah!.. It's me.

oh jiyeon why?

hyomin ah i want you to do something for me.

what is it? hyomin asked curiously.

I will be gone for a month, i need you to watch everysingle Action of qri unnie.

Oh my God  are you leaving why?   and why do you want me to watch Qri closely?

aish no more Stupid Question unnie.. i will tell you the other details ok i hang up now bye..

jiyeon jiyeon.. ah.. but Jiyeon already dropped her phone calls.

hmm i wonder why jiyeon want me to watch qri? hyomin ask herself. 

~~

Lee Hongki, just wait for me i will definitly find you and bring you back.. difinitly..   oh..aigoo.. but first i need to go on a busstation without anyone notice. me  should i disguise. ..