Finding Him!.

Personal taste.

After jiyeon knowing That Seunghyun know where hongki is, She Decided herself to ask seunghyun

~~

Jiyeon Went To The Fnc Building Looking For Seunghyun.

The Guard Quickly Recognize jiyeon and bowed his head to greet jiyeon.

Ahjussi Do Seunghyun Arrive Already?. Jiyeon asked.

Deh! Seunghyun and the Rest Arrive Early in this morning.

Jiyeon smiled Sacritisicaly, ahjussi Will you me to seunghyun.

Ah.. sure Guard said.

komaweoimnida Ahjussi Jiyeon bowed her head.

~~~~

Early In The Morning.

Hwayoung Woke Early into Bed. 

hwayoung Open Her Room window to Feel The Scent of The Morning.

 

GoodMorning Sunshine!! Hwayoung Yawned And Start Stretching.

I wonder If Jeremy Oppa Is wake Up Already. hwayoung asked herself why Smile Draw on her Face.

Hwayoung is ready to Go To check if hongki is wake up already. when her mom asked her..

Hwayoung shi! Where are you going?  

Hwayoung Smile And Pointing Outside.

A question mark Draw on her mother face.

Hwayoung come here Baby. hwayoung mom Pleaded her Daughter 

Hwayoung, Let me Remind you huh.  Jeremy is A Stranger Here. In any moment he will leave us. Hwayoung please im begging you if you have a feeling for jeremy you must stop it right now. hwayoung mom said while fixing her daughter her.

hwayoung look to her mom and smiled.

Omma Dont worry. Jeremy Will not Leave Me or Us i Promised.

Are You sure?.

Yes!.

How Sure

100% In Fact He said That... That..That...

That What? hwayoung mom curiosly asked.

that.. that He Love Me.. hwayoung Finaly said and Starting To Blush.. 

Her mother Were Shocked. But hwayoung.. he just meet you just last month and now he loves you..   hwayoung ahh! dont tell me that you and him are starting to date..

hwayoung smiled to her mom and nodded.

kyahh!! hwayoung!! her mom yelled to her.

outch mom be quiet  or else dad will here you. and please mom don't tell dad about this okay. im sure dad will kill me.

im sure he is. hwayoung mom said.. but hwayoung.. before hwayoung mom continue what she is going to say. she notice that her daughter is happy right now.

since when hwayoung is a child this is the first time that she saw her child so much happy.   ok.. hwayoung but promise me. dont give yourself immidietly okay namja is still a namja no matter what.

hwayoung nodded. ok mom arraso..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock..

Minhwan heard That someone is knocking Their Room door.

Hyung SomeOne Is knocking.

And So Jonghoon Raised his Eyebrow. If you wondered Who is that Go And Open The Door/

Why Me?. Minhwan Point Hisself

Because You are the First One Who Hear That SomeOne Is knocking the door.

aigoo But hyung.

And By the Way Rules is Rules.

Your A maknae And Im your hyung So Shut up and just Open The door. and Then jonghoon Start his evil laugh.

tsk. tsk.tsk.. poor maknae Jaejin Shooked his head.

Minwhan Imidietly Open The Door.

minhwan was shocked when he see who is knocking the door.

ah jiyeon sh!!. minwhan quickly Bowed his head.

anneong Minari Jiyeon bowed her head too.

Come in Minwhan invite.

oh it's jiyeon Jaejin quickly stand up followed by the two and greet Jiyeon.

Anneong Jiyeon shi!.

anneong too.

What bring's You here?. Jaejin Asked.

AHm I came Here To Talk To Seunghyun shi!

Everybody look to seunghyun..

seunghyun wondering why jiyeon bothered herself just to talk to him.

jiyeon look into  Jonghoon Minhwan and jaejin If you excuse Can I take Seunghyun Out.

the three were suprised. ah ok.. sure go ahead.

Jiyeon Quickly Pulled Seunghyun hand And Take it outside.

Hmm. Wow I think Seunghyun Got Jackpot At this moment..  jaejin said.

Yeah i think your right.. jonghoon responded.

i envy him. minhwan added,

~~~~~~

Outside..

 

Seunghyun shi! i will become honest and Straight to the point. Qri unnie Mentioned That You know where oppa hongki is.

seunghyun eyes widened..

seunghyun. please tell me where hongki oppa is.

but jiyeon..

Please im begging you i realy miss hongki oppa. jiyeon said While doing aegyo.

Even If Seunghyun promise hongki not to tell anybody, he cant control herself  fall into jiyeon trap.

Ok fine.. hongki is in cheongsan

Cheongsand? 

deh.. hongki is there. and i right now i cant tell about the other details.

Jiyeon quickly hugged Seunghyun.

Kamsamida SEunghyun shi!>. it's ok i will just find him no matter what. and thanks for you help i know where hongki is.

Seunghyun is already ready to hugged jiyeon back when jiyeon released already. 

it's ok jiyeon no problem. but please dont tell anybody ok.

Deh i will. thank's again.

Seunghyun smiled But Deep Inside he's regretful and hurtful.

Finaly I will Find You Jiyeon murmured and smiled..

 

 

 


SORRY SO LONG Already Since Last Update But Thanks to The Comment And Subscriber's DOnt worry i will update again. I am not buisy now.. so i can update..