Flashback.

Personal taste.
~~ 
At Hongki's Room, Kyah Oppa Why did YOu tell that im your sister? jiyeon asked.
aigoo.. Kyah Before Asking me, I will Ask you First Why are You here? hongki ask while raising his eyebrow.
hmm well Let just say It's my Responsibility To Take Care Of you And I also miss you.
huh? take care of me Hongki curiously ask.  And by the way How did you know where i am?
Aish,, oppa You know me I have lot's of connection, i ask seunghyun shi! whae?
ai yayay damn brat. i said dont tell anybody where i am. hongki facepalm,
oh by the way who's that Girl, the girl that clinging on you earlier she's annoying you know?!. 
Hongki smirk. Ah that One.. she's my girlfriend Hongki smiled.
kyah!! Jiyeon burst out!.   im your girlfriend don't you remember.
Since when? hongki curiously ask.. 
Since~~~
 
Flashback..
 
Nonna Why did it take you so long?  hongki murmured why impatiently waiting for her sister.
when..  Hongki Hongki! Someone called his name.   when he turned around he saw her sister running very fast.
kyah! nonna did you know that your late 1hr and 25 minute, why did it take you so long.
arra-- arra.. Qri Said while phanting and catching her breath,  sorry my little bro,
Hongki notice something,  kyah! nonna who's that pointing to the person behind qri.
oh.. sorry i forgot she's my friend and my group mate also her name is jiyeon, Park jiyeon.
Jiyeon bowed to hongki politely, and hongki bowed her back,
ah.. so so kajja let's start our movie date nonna.
aah.. wait the minute lee hongki i have something to tell you, the reason why i brought jiyeon here is to be your date.
huh? Why Are You Planning To Set Up a date Again with me aigoo..    Mianhe, I have also a date So bye..
Before hongki could Catch a word Qri Already left, Then Hongki Look at jiyeon,
Jiyeon Shyly Bowed her head.
Ok there's nothing we can do about that, so where do you want to go Hongki asked?
uhm I dont know jiyeon replied, hmm Let me think Ah i know let's go there.
Hongki assisted jiyeon like a Gentleman, then later on Jiyeon Finaly Started to share things to hongki,
uhm you know it's my first time to felt this happines before,     
hmm. oh realy why? hongki asked.
it's just because since i was a child i  have no permanent address, it just not because were poor, it's just because of my parent's job,
i alway's transfere from school to school that's why i dont make friend, and this is my first time also to go on a date,
oh realy then i will be your friend though, ill be your boyfriend, hongki smiled,
then jiyeon felt that her heart and it's beating realy fast.
 
End of Flash back..
 
 
Oh Realy That thing.. hahah Hongki Burst into laughter .
kyah!! what's funny, Jiyeon Yelled and tears Form into her eyes.
hongki closely go to jiyeon and wipe her tears, you know jiyeon, i said ill be your boyfriend not that the couple one i mean ill be your Boy-friend  it's a different word, ok..
but still jiyeon look to hongki eyes.  and hongki just hugged jiyeon and whispered  aigoo. jiyeon shi for me you are my little sister.. so dont cry okay.