what the hell are you doing here?

Personal taste.

Hongki and Hwayoung already decided To Go home early To Rest Themselve's when hwayoung Remember Something..

Oppa Oppa Let's Go First at the market.  

Market why? hongki curiously ask.

i forgot Dad is not Feeling well Today, i guesed some fresh fruits well make him ok  let but fruit please... hwayoung try to convince hongki while doing aegyo.

ok fine hongki agreed.   and i think i need to buy someprivate stuff too.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon Already Landed her Feet On the Beutiful province of cheongsan..  Hmm The Ambiance Here look so nice And quiet a lot too now i realize why hongki oppa Go from here..

jiyeon realize that he forgot to bringsome to hongki.. ai i forgot to bringhim something  hmm well i think there something i can buy for him at the market.

jiyeon went to market to sightseing and to buy something for hongki.

when suddenly she saw a familiar face, she immidietly recognize it and call for his name.. 

Hongki oppa Hongki oppa Jiyeon shouted as much as she could When she realize that Hongki coudnt hear her. 

she run toward him and hug him.

Hongki and hwayoung Quietly walking and look somefresh fruits when someone hold and hug hongki really tight.

When hongki look for who's hugging him he surprise who's the one that hugg him..

Jiyeon? hongki look suprised..   Is that realy you he ask..

Jiyeon only nodded..  hongki is free himself from jiyeon  and jiyeon is already to hug him again but this time he stoped jiyeon..

wait wait wait.. what the hell are you doing here? hongki confusingly ask jiyeon..

hmm well to suprise you... suprise.. hongki oppa..

Hongki oppa?  hwayoung Starting to confuse.. 

Hongki glared at jiyeon..     

jeremy who is she? hwayoung confusingly ask.. 

ah... she  ...she is nothing... she's my little sister..  hongki said..

little Sister?  Jiyeon  glared hongki back...    

yeah.. your my little sister right.. hongki try to convice jiyeon.. 

ah... yeah..im his.. little sister jiyeon nagged...  ill explain to you later hongki whispered jiyeon..

ah..   hwayoung can we go first i have something to talk about with this brat can i..

ah sure hwayoung said... bye.. hwayoung hugged hongki.

let see again later ok hongki whispered and kss hwayoung forehead.. 

fortunately jiyeon is not looking at them when hongki kiss hwayoung forehead..