Eye Candy.

Personal taste.

♪♫Oppa~ Oppa Just wait a minute and ill be there♪♫  "singing"

Should i surprise her.. oh wait im already surprising him. hmm.. what if i put some disguise or something.. oh. i already wear that..  ahha.. ah i know i will just hug him and kiss him.. ahha...genius. " Keep on dancing"

~~~

Text Color

Hwayoung Pink
Hongki Red

oppa Come On.. (yelling)

Aigoo Wait... Hwayoung Wait...  let just stop for a moment.. (phanting) i didnt know that your fast... "keep on phanting"..

So oppa Now do you admit.  "Smiling"

admit what.? 

admit that i win and admit that you lose to me.. and you will grant my wish.. 

K fine I will im a man with a word. ..   So now because i lose to you what's the catch..

hhmm.. "thingking"   i know buy me some candy.

candy, why Candy?      hmm well I just realise that i want something sweet today, so oppa please. "begging while doing aegyo"

~~ At the candy store.

Yehey Finaly My candy..   thank's oppa your the best. 

"Smile" you know sometime's you act like a child.    oh realy  " on the lolipop"  Why oppa you dont like.  "smile"  no it's not like that i mean you dont need to act as a childish because for me your already my baby.

" Smiled" thank's Oppa..

"Notice Something"  yah.. by the way.. and when did you practice to call me oppa huh?     hmmm since early this morning.. oh oppa i forgot you dont want to call you oppa.. "smirking"  Opp's sorry  XD.

" smile" no it's ok.. now i realize oppa suit's well..