It's not Over Yet

Personal taste.

Krringgg... Krriinnng An Alarm Snooze Into jiyeon Ear While Sleeping on hongki's be as jiyeon woke up she notice that hongki was not by her side... oppa~oppa Are you there She asked, but no one responded, she was her face, and go outside to find where hongki is..  as going down stair, she meet hwayoung,

``ah chogeou!  Do you know where hong, i mean jeremy is?    "oh Him his downstair At the bakery, come on ill take you to him"  hwayoung insist.

Jeremy Oppa, Hwayoung called The Attention of hongki,  Hongki Quickly Wave her hand to hwayoung,

'oh jiyeon what are you doing here,,      'how about you what the hell are you doing here.

'geez jiyeon im here for work,.   'work?  jiyeon confused. what work and what for?\

uhmm can't you see, im a baker here this is my new job.    " huh? jiyeon responded.

Ahmm by the way did you eat breakfast already?    'no i still not i was looking for you beside, i want to go breakfast with you,    " oh realy is that so..        then a  second later hwayoung came with a basket on her left arm, and a 3 cup's on her right arm.   oppa come on let's breakfast together,  jiyeon unnie join us too...

''(hesitating)  uhm. ok 

at the table~~

Oppa here hwayoung poured a coffe into hongki's cup and filled with jam on her bread and gave it to hongki, 

"oh thank you hongki responded and eyesmile draw on her face.

while jiyeon feel left aside watching very closely to the two making their lovey-dovey in the early in the morning.

jiyeon keept smiling but deep inside, she was hurt, realy realy hurt, it's like her heart stab and cut by the blade hundred time's slowly. she want to cry but, it feel's awkward too see her cry infront of the one he love the most and the one who doesnt 'realy know what's situation is going on,,    she want to confront him and her , but why  she ask herself why do i need to do that, hongki is not my boyfriend at the first place, she asked herself.,  is it realy over, the year's that ive been spent just to be with him. the year's the ive tried to protect  him, no i can't it's not over yet. i still can get him. but how she  keep asking herself again and again.

unnie what's wrong is there anyproble hwayoung asked.

jiyeon glared at hwayoung.. problem you ask what the problem is? i wonder what is the the problem. or it is good to say who is the problem?

unnie you, sound's creepy. is there any problem you can tell me,, 

hmm oh me.. im fine very fine, is still not over yet.  jiyeon whiped with tissue..   if you excuse me i will go now.  jiyeon said. 

ahmm.. ok.. hwayoung responded.''   

byee... oppa(seducing tone) see ya later,  jiyeon tapped hongki shoulder..

as jiyeon left hwayoung keep wondering..  kyahh oppa i wonder what's the problem of unnie,  in a second she just change her mood and sound's creepy to me.  i wonder if just because of the taste of the bread or the jam. cause it's not fresh baked bread. it baked 3  week's ago.

hmm.. maybe she just have menstrual period to change, i remember my noona said girl's do alway's get their moodswing coz of that. why, do you often experience that...

hmm.. me?  ah right. sometime's but do you think's. so..  

yeah.... i think so dont worry ill ask her.. later.