Ahreum

Personal taste.

Since Seunghyun is unfamilliar with hongki's new place, hyoyoung decided to take a seunghyun tour in their place so that no one is being interupped with her twin sister and hongki.

Jeremy come on let's go to the market.

Before giving his answer, hongki look at hwayoung confusingly, hwayoung is full of smile today he wonderwhy?

o..ok.

yayk's great. oh wait let us take seunghyun too he's new here so let's get him a tour. where is he?

he is with hyoyoung hyoyoung decided to take a tour seunghyun with herself.

oh ok. now.. hwayoung clinched into hongki's elbow. let's go to the market!! yelling and pointing toward's direction.

geez. hiding his face to the people who stared at them.

 

MARKET~

everybody in the market place, keep starring at hwayoung and hongki, 

suddenly hwayoung saw a familliar. 

Ahreum~ Hwayoung yelled waving her hand.

ahreum O~o look at to hwayoung in shock hwayoung come here.

hwayoung pull hongki to come.

ahreum pull hwayoung into hongki.

kyah!! hwayoung who's that cute guy with you he's so cute can you introduce me..

hwayoung hugged ahreum at the back.

ahreum. you know hwayoung smiled.

ahreum look at her curriously. whats with that smile?

he's my boyfriend hwayoung whispered gigling to ahreum.

O~o  Seriously!?

yes he's my boyfriend. Baby come here. hwayoung called hongki.

me? pointing hongki his self. i think it's me hongki murmured.

why? hongki closely to hwayoung.

see i told you he's my boyfriend. hwayoung said proudly to ahreum.

ahreum couldnt believe that her weird Bestbriend Get a Cute damn boyfriend.

ahreum scratch her head. kyah!! how do you get him, did you seduce him, did you put a love posion on his drink, how do you get him!!. ahreum yelled at hwayoung.

hongki look at ahreum.

Because of love. 

ahreum bit her lips. because in her entire life he never expect that anyone would fall inlove with her bestfriend.

then hongki saw seunghyun and hyoyoung.

hwa. look. seunghyun and hyoyoung is here.

hey. songsari.~  hongki waving his hand. 

oh look seunghyun point hongki to hyoyoung.

oh areum you'r here hello hyoyoung greeted ahreum.  

oh hyoyoung when did you cameback from seoul? and who is this? dont tell me he's your boyfriend?.

hyoyoung cheeked blushed.. anniya he's not. i have no boyfriend yet infact he's hong~ i mean jeremy friend he's from seoul too.

oh sorry ahreum bowing his head.

no it's ok no need to sorry.

kyah! hyung i have something to talk to you.

hmm. what is it?

let's get far away from them first.

dont worry i will hang with them hyoyoung said.

~~

kyah!!! hyung.

hyoyoung discussed me something while were walking.

oh really what?  did she admit that she like you. hongki teased seunghyun.

nah!! it's not like that its' about jiyeon.

oh jiyeon what about her?

i heard from her that jiyeon already know that you are missing.

and So?

geez hyung we both know that jiyeon like's you so i think she is worried about you and she search for you with herself.

and geez seunghyun we both know that i dont like jiyeon. and we both know that you like jiyeon hongki pointing seunghyun..

seunghyun embarassed hisself.

so now songsari tell me the truth who's worried you too me or you to jiyeon? hongki raised his eyebrow.

but no answer came from seunghyun.

it was dark when they came home seunghyun is sleepy so he go to their room.

while hongki double checked if the bakery is close then he saw hwayoung sleeping at the corner.

he look at hwayoung sleeping.

hwa~ hwa~ hwayoung, hongki waking up hwayoung softly.

hwayoung is finally wake up{sucess}
oh jeremy!

kyah why are you sleeping here. hongki asked worriedly.

because im waiting for you.

aish you dont need to do that. come on let's go upstair.

hongki carry hwayoung in bridal style.

while in the staircase.

"You know you should've just stayed and sleep at home than making me carry you like this!" hongki  said madly but then smiled when he felt hwayoung  kissed him softly on his cheek.