NewFriend

Personal taste.

Hongki Is Scanning his new room His room is so far From His Grownup room,

the New room is too small and good for 1 person only,

Hongki, Go DownStair To buy SomeFood To eat, When suddenly Someone  Scared Him,

~~BOOO~~

Hongki Get shocked for and put his hand on his heart and gasp.

haha did i scared you a Girl asked Hongki but hongki just look at her,

Hmm, Your New Here As the Girl keep staring At him From Head to foot.

Hey What's your name, Why Are You here, Are you a criminal, hahh or then the girl cover his upperbody and keep asking hongki unstoppably.

Geez hongki Facepalm Your so Annoying.

Oh Really You think so., hey Dont Change the toppic Just answer my question first.

aigoo.. what a world, Ok fine, My name is Hong~,, hongki stop for a while and think that he cant say his real name nor his real identity, but the girl keep asking her,

hey what's is it im waiting,

Aish..My Name Is Jeremy Im From Seoul And im not A Criminal Or A . Arraso.

ow~ sorry The girl nodded And smiled oh by the way im Hwayoung Ryu. Hwayoung.

Geez Then Hongki Continue to Walk but the Girl Keep Following Him.

Hongki Stopped, Kyah! why are you keep Following me,   Me Following You, No im not, Hwayoung Said Shooking his head,

Hongki continue to walk And once again He notice That the girl is still following everywhere where he go.

Ok, Tell me What do you need and Please stop Following me like your my tail.

Ow~ Ok. Hwayoung Said Hm I just Want to be your New Friend,     '' NEw FRiend? Hongki asked,

Yes new friend, Since your new here And  i think you dont have any Friend So Im offering myself As Your newfriend.           "hmm ok Fine then hongki Said As he Dont Have anychoice.

Great, So now Since Your new Here i will give you A free tour, then hwayoung, Quickly Nagged to hongki.

While walking Hwayoung Notice That Everygirl They Passed out keep Looking At Him.

hey jeremy Look All Of the Girls Keep Staring At you wow You Start gaining popularity huh. as hwayoung keep Talking and talking but yet hongki is like hearing From Other Ear and pass Through the other Ear.

then hwayoung and hongki stop for a while.

Jeremy by the way may i ask.        "umm! ok what is it.

You said Earlier That your from seoul right.      "yes im from seoul why?

I just want to ask if The Seoul is Realy Beautiful, Hongki Look At hwayoung, For a moment 

huh? So You dont Know What look like..      " actually jeremy I havent Go To seoul Yet, Going To seoul is my Dream.

Hongki shocked What he hear from Hwayoung. "wow I never thought That there's a person like her, The dream is go to seoul.'" hongki said to himself.

you know jeremy If I Have a Chance to go Seoul i will Grab, It.

Because I want To join The World Of  hallyu The World Of Kpop,  i wonder what the Feel of being an idol, Does it realy Feel Good that the world is your's. Hwayoung Said and Rise from his sitting position.

it feel like's Hell Hongki Answered His Question.

Huh? Hwayoung Look at to hongki curriously. what Do you mean?

Ah nothing..               .. oh well, Hey by the Way Your from seoul right So You know The GirlGroup name 5 Dolls.

5Dolls? I know someGirlgroup Like Snsd, Afteschool,4minute And T-ara but 5dolls. that newname for me.

Oh geez hwayoung punch hongki's shoulder Your not into Hallyuworld.

{geez if this girl know who i am} oh realy I think So. Hongki giggled.

5dolls Is a famousgirlgroup that were my Twin Sister's Belong her name is ryu hyoyoung, Well At least now i think you know her.

who? hongki asked.             Hyoyoung,Ryu hyoyoung. kyah!! dont Say To me that even her. You dont know. 

Actaully hwayoung your right. keke.      Geez Jeremy. Oh well At least someday i will  go to seoul and Be A Star like My sister hwayoung Said to herself Proudly. 

hmm ..Hwayoung shi! may i ask you.                    ok What is it.

Do You know that where i can find a job here.           hwayoung look at him and smiled Great timing Kaja. 

Where hongki asked.       To your new job, You said You want  to find a Job iknow Where you can get.

hwayoung quickly Dragged hongki into his appartment.

What are we doing here i thought we will be going to a job.       Yes job hwayoung said.

And why Are we here at the front of my appartment.            ''then hwayoung said this your new job you will work here As hwayoung point the Bakery.  

There but i dont know how to bake.. Hongki asked Worriedly.                    Dont worry we can fix that i will help                            

                                                                                                                 you.  my family owns that, bakery.

Then hwayoung Dragg hongki inside the bakery and Show the everycorner of the place. he already said the rules and regulation.

      

Ok Jeremy You can Start you work. Tommorow Your working schedule same like as mine 6:30-5:30 arraso?.

Ok ok.. fine.                  

Ow. I have To go Now. Bye hongki, See you tommorow, Hwayoung said.