Friend of the pretty boy

Personal taste.

F-ve Dolls Assemble, 5dolls! manager hwang called the attention of the group,

ok girl's we can't reherse our dance cheoreography here coz the heater is not working so we will go to the  other studio ok, ok pack your things and get ready for 5minutes faster 1,2..

the girls quickly pack their things before their manager get mad them,

at the studio--

 

7:00am

FTIsland Seunghyun arrive,   yow goodmorning seunghyun greeted the, owner of the studio

wow your so early where's the other? he asked.   nah i was bored at the dorm coz i wake up so early so i decided to go here 1st dont worry probably in less than a hour they will get their here already seunghyun smiled.  oh by the way can i use the music studio now, seunghyun asked.

yes you may.   then seunghyun proceed immidietly.

seunghyun heard some noise coming from upstair, oh it seem's that im not the only one who get here this early, seunghyun whispered himself.  

seunghyun were passing by the studio when he saw a familiar face, seunghyun stopped for a minute and smiled,  oh it was hyoyoung, hwayoung twins so she's not lying about tell me that she's a rookie.  then hyoyoung noticed seunghyun presence, and stop a bit with her dance chereo.  the cheoreographer notice, then she yelled at hyoyoung.

kyah!! hyoyoung wtf! are you doing, then the girls stop also and look into hyoyoung. kyah! hyoyoung wake up.  chanmi said but hyoyoung didnt hear her. she look at hyoyoung eyes direction, she saw seunghyun is staring at them chanmi started to panick kyah!! it's seunghyun of FT she yelled of happines.  seunghyun notice that the group notice his appearance then seunghyun smiled and wave at them and bowed and he say sorry before her left.

 

at the music room

30 minute's later.   seunghyun is still alone reading music sheet, and cleaning his guitar when he notice the someone starring at him from a distance it was hyoyoung.  seunghyun smiled and signal hyoyoung to come.

hyoyoung shyly come into seunghyun.

uhmm hello hyoyoung shyly greeted seunghyun.  geez. seunghyun replied while messing hyoyoung here. why are you here he asked? because you tell me to come..   seunghyun facepalm not that one. i said why are you here you are supposed to be at your group practicing.  ah it's our break, coz manager buy us breakfast...

geez practicing to early without breakfast, that's not healthy you know. as an idol you should take care of you health seunghyun said.

i know hyoyoung replied... it was a moment of silence for both of them when somebody break the ice.

yow. jaejin greeted with a loud voice when he notice that seunghyun is with somebody, ow. hello jaejin bowed.

hyoyoung stand up and quickly greeted jaejin.  and the other member of FT came in.

jonghoon and minhwan notice the presence of hyoyoung they quickly greether.

seunghyun is this your girlfriend minhwan asked. 

annniya hyoyoung shyly denied...  kyah minari you make him embaras she's not my girlfriend well she's my new friend i meet her a couple of week's ago.

oh realy..  then hyoyoung bowing her head of embarassment, seunghyun notice that jonghoon holding a bunch of food.

is that our breakfast?. seunghyun asked...    yeah jonghoon replied and give it to seunghyun.

hyoyoung is ready to get outside when seunghyun grabed her wrist.  kyah! you said that you dont eat breakfast yet.

dont go eat with us first.       ahh.. no it's ok..  

nah it's not ok. jaejin said as he pushed hyoyoung and force her to sit.

jonghoon give hyoyoung chopstick and drink, dont worry we will just eat don't be shy it's ok for us to shared our food with infact manager buy us many food, we cant eat all of that.

o-ok hyoyoung said shyly.

 

hyoyoung hyoyoung!! eunkyo wondering were hyoyoung is.  then she hear a familiar voice.

then she followed the voice, and she was right he was hyoyoung.. with The member of FT. she dropped her jaw off as she saw hyoyoung with the pretty boys.