Bye Bye.

Personal taste.

Hwayoung Woke up in her bed happily.. 

Goodmorning mr sunshine she say with the smile on her face, then she notice that her twin sister are already rise up from bed.

he immidietly look for her sister. 

oh unnie why you woke up so early. she asked.

ahmm. i need to pack up my things my manager called me, early this morning and he said that i need to get back as soon as posible. so sis can you help me pack my things.

hwayoung felt sad.     oh ok i will she smiled try to hide her feelings.

~~~~~

oh. Seunghyun. Stop!! hongki yelled as he saw seunghyun walking back and fort. 

seunghyun stopped and look to hongki. why hyung?  he asked.

im starting to get dizzy ok. 

seunghyun shrugged his shoulder.

wait what's the problem why are you packing your things?,

hmmm good for you to ask.  my day off is finally over so i need to get back to seoul immidietly before our manager get mad at me again.

ok fine have a safe trip take care.  hongki pushing seunghyun away..

aish hyung.. your so mean.  you having sitting pretty there relaxing and while us paying for what you did.. aish..

hongki chuckled.. 

~~~

Hongki and seunghyun go downstair.

They saw Hwayoung and hyoyoung.

oh Jeremy. why are you here hwayoung asked.

ah me im here to take seunghyun at the bus terminal.

oh really me too im taking unnie. too

then both hongki and hwayoung stared to each other then look back at the two.

hey. did the two of you talk together. 

seunghyun and hyoyoung looked to each other.

anniya.. they said in chorus.

ok. hongki shrugged his shoulder.

~~~~~

At the bus stop..

Bro. Take care of your self and the other's ok i promise i will be back in seoul in a month..

dont worry i will seunghyun said.

unnie take care of your self ok. hwayoung and hyoyoung started to shed their tears.

hyoyoung nodded as she wiped the tears of her twin sister.

i will miss you hwa.. 

i will miss you too unnie.    they hugged as the tears flow.. 

geez..   hongki said. 

both hwa and hyo look at to hongki.. 

why? hongki asked.

then hwa and hyo back to hugg them self.

kyah.. jeremy take care of my sister ok. hyoyoung  concerning hwayoung to hongki.

hongki nodded. dont worry i will. then the final call..

oh go on before you miss your trip hongki said.

hyoyoung and seunhyun get in into the buss.

bye bye hwayoung Goodbyeying to her twin sister..  hongki waved his hand to.

then he notice that hwayoung is crying, he immidietly embraced her. and wiped hwayoung tears.

\

Let's go hwayoung invite hwayoung as she continue wiping hwayoung tears. 

you know your ugly when you are crying hongki tease hwayoung. hwayoung smiled and punch hongki shoulder softly.