Unexpected Visitor.

Personal taste.

It's Been 1 week Since Hongki left out The World Of Being A famous, and Face The world Of Being an Ordinary people.

Jeremy, Will You Help Me Caring This Flour at The Storage Room Hwayoung pleaded.

Sure Why not'

Thank you.     Ah By the Way jeremy My Sister Will Be Cominghome Today. Hwayoung Said Excitedly.

"Im Dead" Hongki Gulp Saying to his mind.

Jeremy why? hwayoung asked hongki curiously.                 

Ah nothing..                          Jeremy By the Way Would you help Me To Buy Some Ingredient at the market.

Sure why Not..                     Hwayoung And Hongki Go to the market To buy Ingredient that they needed.

Kyah!! Stupid The bunch Girl yelled , Then they  Trow An Egg into Hwayoung Face.

Luckily Hongki did A quick Respond, And Hide Hwayoung into His, Back And Dodge the Egg With his own body.

Hwayoung  beet her heart  fast because of nervous.     Hongki Glared Fiercely at them. 

The Girls Stop for A second as they saw What hongki did For hwayoung.   hey what Do you think your doing?

one of the girl asked.           And What the Heck all of you think that your doing hongki Backed their Question.

The Girl Stopped As they saw hongki Angelic Face   "kyeopta" 

Hongki Back To stared At those jerk Girls Who throw them an egg.

hey Why Do you throw me an egg?.                    It's not For you it's for her. Pointing hwayoung. while hwayoung is still speachless.

and Why Are You throw her an egg.                 because Look at her She's so Stupid.

hongki look at hwayoung.   But hwayoung is still bowing her head and A Tears flowing on her eyes.

Geez,  Because just you think that she's stupid you need to throw her an egg.  And How About You?  

You Look Like an Idiot monkey Roaming Arround this market, So What Do You think I need To do To You. 

Can I throw you an Egg To. Or Worst?.                              the Girls Stopped for a second Before they asked.

Kyah! who Are you?  why are you protecting her.

ME? hongki Pointing himself.   Im hi's Boyfriend Why? is there's anyproblem.

The Girls Were Shocked As they hear what hongki said.  No that's not true how can be her get a boyfriend. the other girl said.

why is there any reason, that she can not have Boyfriend.     the girl Stop.

But before it goes on another level.       one of the stall owner stop them.

hey,hey,hey   Just get out from here all of you are disturbing my costumer, Go.. shuu!!

Hongki Say sorry To the Stall owner, Sorry ahjumma. sorry for incovenience, Then She pull hwayoung To go home.

While Walking Hwayoung is still silence,    then Hongki try To break the ice.

hey why don't you defend your self from those bunch of ?.

.................................................... Hwayoung still bowing her head.

tell me did they do this to you everyday? hongki asked.

Not everyday, But everytime they see   me, they make always fun of me. hwayoung replied.

Why? Hongki asked currious face

as they said im Stupid, 

Geez hwayoung... ..      are You okay?.

Hwayoung Look at hongki  and nodded.

Thank you.  Hwayoung shyly said..                 Thank you For what?.

 For Defending me And Protecting me To them..                 aish Dont mind  that  But Next time Try to defend yourself from them.   ok...

ok hwayoung nodded.

as they walk through home suddenly Hwayoung asked something to hongki.

Jeremy is that true?...                      True, What True?

the word that you said earlier..                   The word that i said erlie?. hmm which of those word i so manyword that i say these day so which one of the word is that?. Tell me now im not a fortune teller.

that..  that.. that your my boyfriend hwayoung finally said.

hongki stop his walking, Hwayoung bump on his back.   then hongki put his two hand on hwayoung shoulder. 

{smile}  aish hwayoung dont mind that, i just told it so that they can stop asking and stop bullying you okay.

ow. ok hwayoung disapointment tone. but she smiled.

now can we go hongki said.          ok jeremy.

Hwayoung cameback From the market.

When hwayoung father called hongki. 

Jeremy There is someone Looking at you.       who? hongki curriously asked.

I dont know he said that he is your friend, hwayoung father said then  Someone Is cameoutside from the bakery.

Yow?..           hongki was shocked as he saw seunghyun.                  seunghyun.. what are you doing here. 

me. hmm well visiting you..                            before hongki and seunghyun continue their chattering hongki introduce hwayoung to seunghyun.

ah seunghyun this is my friend hwayoung.                            no im not your friend im your girlfriend.                

seunghyun eyes widened.        aish dont mind her she's always like that.                           but you said earlier that your my boyfriend.

aii hwayoung i already explained to you earlier why i said that.  dont you remember.

while having their cute little arguing Hongki notice that seunghyun is giggling.

kyah!! what's funny?...                  Nothing hyung you two seem's a cute couple.

aish you too seunghyun. geez oh let's continue talking inside,  i have lot's to tell you hongki invite seunghyun.

ok hyung.    then hongki and seunghyun go upstair.   ah by the way im seunghyun nice to meet you. seunghyun said to hwayoung as he going up

nice to meet too hwayoung yelled.