Leaving me

Waiting For You

"Hey,Jiyong." Seunghyun said groggily, throwing himself down on the couch beside the shorter man. His deep voice was cloudy with sleep, his brown hair a ruffled mess. He had woken up only minutes before,confused at why Jiyong hadn't woke him up sooner. Usually it was the other way around. He'd get up at the crack of noon, force GD up to make lunch and the two would lounge around for the rest of the day.

Today seemed different. Something was obviously bothering Jiyong. The younger had never been very good at hiding how he was feeling. G-Dragon didn't look much better than his hyung,his own hair a wreck. "Ah,good morning Seunghyun." The reply came out quietly, Jiyong's eyes casted down to Gaho who was sleeping at his feet. Something wasn't alright.

Seunghyun was trying,he really was. With Jiyong's bad attitude the last few days it was nearly impossible to get close to him. How was he supposed to make this thing work if he wasn't able to get close to the man he loved? Leaning back against the couch, he wrapped an arm around Jiyong's shoulders. In an attempt to cheer the younger up, he kindly smiled at him while ruffling up his already wrecked hair. It didn't work to well for as soon as he did it,his arm got shrugged off.

"What's wrong?" Seunghyun finally asked with a sigh,scowl on his face. He saw Jiyong's jaw clench,a sure sign he was angry. It was hard to put up with the shorter's morning attitude. Throughout the day it usually got better but, he already knew today was going to be a problem. Jiyong was silent. His body tense and brown eyes narrowed.

"T-This morning,that was brought. I don't know what it is,and I don't want to know." Jiyong grumbled,pointing over his shoulder towards the door. By the locked door lay a small package. It was unopened but Seunghyun knew what it was. He had been planning to tell Jiyong eventually,he just couldn't find the right time to do it."You want to be with someone else? You could have told me." He almost didn't hear the softly asked question as his eyes moved back to the man sitting beside him. Seunghyun shook his head,standing up quickly. He wasn't going to put up with this today. After all he had tried to do to make G-Dragon happy, he just wouldn't put up with it.

 

After Seunghyun left with a loud slam of the door,Jiyong curled up on the couch. He always had the speculation that Seunghyun would leave him one day for someone nicer,better. That was the only reason an unmarked package would show up,right? As he stared blankly at the door,wondering when his hyung would come back, the shorter man's speculations turned into more wild theories. At some point he must have fallen asleep,only awakened by loud thuds coming from his bedroom.

Sitting up, Jiyong leaned forward,eyes squinted. What could that idiot be doing? It didn't take long for him to get his answer as Seunghyun came walking out,boots clomping. The military outfit gave him away immediately, the boots and bag just adding to the effect. Mouth hanging open,the younger man was speechless. It felt like he couldn't breathe his chest tigthening at T.o.p's surprised expression. He was going to leave without telling him. It wasn't fair... It just wasn't fair.

"Ah,Jiyong. I have to leave,baby." He said casually, acting like nothing was happening.

"What do you mean you have to leave?!" Jiyong shouted,lips trembling. He couldn't believe it. It couldn't be happening. Seunghyun still had a few years to go before he had to leave!

"It's no joke Jiyong. We all have to do it at some point." Seunghyun replied,shrugging. He had his bag packed and thrown over his shoulder. He was leaving to serve the two year mandatory service in the military. It had to happen soon. He had told Jiyong to never get to attached to him."I'll be back soon,don't worry." He promised,flashing a bright smile at the much shorter man.

As he turned to leave, Jiyong finally realized how much he had come to depend on this man. He loved him with all his heart...He didn't want him to go.

I'll wait for you. Everyday Seunghyun,I'll wait. It was a promise he was determined to keep. He'd wait for the man standing before him,lips lightly pursed. Embracing him for that last time until his service was over, Jiyong felt tears rising,sobs threatening to come from his throat.

I'll wait for you. I swear I will.

Tears leaking from his brown eyes, Jiyong's grip tightened around Seunhyun's neck. He didn't want to lose this. He didn't want to let this man go,ever. How was he supposed to make it day by day without Seunghyun's bright smile? His laughter? The way he held him when he slept? And most of all his kindness? Finally, the taller man pried the shorter man from his body,tears glazing his eyes over as well. Reaching out a hand, Seunghyun caressed Jiyong's cheek,ruffling the man's hair afterwards.

"Do you really have to go?" Jiyong asked,voice trembling as he grasped for Seunghyun's hand like it was a lifeline. The curt nod was all he got in response as the older man opened the door behind him. His body was shaking. Why did he have to feel like this? Like his whole world was coming down around him. He wouldn't see this brilliant man for two years. As Seunghyun stepped out of the door, he felt a small hand grab the back of his shirt.

"Seriously Jiyong, I have to go." Seunghyun sighed, turning to look back. As he turned, the shorter man smashed his lips together with his own. He was taken by surprise but as Jiyong pressed his body against the taller man's, Seunghyun wrapped his arms around him tightly. It was horrible thinking about how Jiyong would fare when it was his turn to go serve. After Jiyong pulled away, heavy sobs coming from his body, Seunghyun smiled lightly. "Take good care of yourself,you hear me? When I come back I expect to find you like the good old Kwon Jiyong. Bright eyed and silver tongued."

I'll be here waiting for you. No one will after stop me from doing that Seunghyun...I love you.

 

______________

New stories are hard to write! Especially when it's past one o clock here, so tired ;n; I hope you guys enjoy even though I'm awful at writing sad things :C