Are You Okay?

Waiting For You

Slowly,week by week,day by day;Jiyong got use to not having Seunghyun around. Gaho and Jolie were keeping him busy anyway. The two shar peis had been running around his house whimpering and being restless for the last few weeks. He passed it off as missing Seunghyun. It had been nearly two weeks since he got a letter from the older man, and Jiyong wasn't getting impatient. The only reason he had been able to stop crying for the last two months since he had been gone was because they would often send letters to each other. It was hard to imagine it had been two months since T.O.P left,but the man was showing it.

The last letter that was sent to him,Seunghyun included a picture of himself. The taller man's muscles were noticeable under his uniform and his hair was cut shorter than when he left. He looked a little dirty and in the letter it said he had just gotten back from patrol. Even though the military may have changed Seunghyun, Jiyong hadn't been able to help but laugh at the cocky smile T.O.P was wearing in the photo.

Pulling the picture out of his pocket, Jiyong ran his thumb across that smile. He missed him and the picture was one of the very few things that could make him smile recently. Startled out of his thoughts by his phone ringing, Jiyong answered with a groan. He couldn't get one second to himself could he?

"Hello?" Jiyong answered,voice containing a sharp edge to it. He just wanted to be left alone to think about Seunghyun.

"Jiyong! Turn on the news,now!" Taeyang's voice was loud in his ear, and Jiyong felt his stomach tighten. Youngbae sounded so scared and worried. Before he could say anything, the older man hung up on him.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jiyong flopped onto his bed,TV remote in hand. Suddenly,he felt sick to his stomach. What could have made Youngbae sound so scared? Turning the Tv on, Jiyong quickly flipped through the channels until he reached a channel that was playing the news. He was right to feel so sick and tears were running down his cheeks now. Along the top of the screen a headline was going across.

2 dead,three injured in military base on eastern Armistice Line

A scream ripped itself from his throat, tears streaming down his face. "No! No!" He sobbed,eyes clenched shut. Along the eastern Armistice Line...That's where Seunghyun was posted.  The man promised to come back to him! "That idiot!" Jiyong screamed,eyes burning and throat sore. Seunghyun was supposed to come back to him. They were supposed to be together.

Jiyong didn't know when Seungri and Taeyang came in. He didn't know when he finally stopped crying and started staring at the TV screen blankly. He said he'd be back,why'd he lie to me. Youngbae and Seungri stayed for the rest of the day,trying to comfort him and trying to make him feel better.

"You don't even know if it was him,hyung. Just calm down,please." Seungri said at one point when he had been crying,rubbing a hand on his back in slow circles. He didn't know if it was Seunghyun who died or got injured but, until the taller man was safe and back in his arms,he would act like he was dead.

Jiyong hated this feeling of despair. His chest felt empty and hollow, and the tears slowly started leaking from his eyes again as he pressed his face into the pillow. More tears came as he softly whimpered out Seunghyun's name,hands clenched into fists.

Please tell me you're okay Seunghyun...I can't live without you. Please come home to me,baby. I want to hear your voice. I want to see your beautiful smile. I miss you,and I can't take it anymore. Please tell me your okay.

 

______________________

Gosh, this chapter was harder to write than I thought ;u; I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for all your wonderful comments and thank you to all of my wonderful subscribers. I love you guys <3