What're You Doing?

Waiting For You

Jiyong woke,groaning in discomfort. When he opened his eyes, he realized why. He was smashed onto the couch with Seunghyun, Jolie, and Gaho. For a moment he drew a blank on how he ended up there,face smashed into Seunghyun's chest and his arms and legs tangled with the older man's. Slowly it started coming back to his sleep fogged mind. After the first nightmare he had, Seunghyun had tossed and turned,muttering in his sleep. Jiyong had gotten so sick of it, he ended up cuddling against him in the night to shut him up. And partially because he wanted to be close to T.O.P again.

The only problem was, Jiyong's couch wasn't meant to fit two grown men laying side by side and two dogs. Trying to be careful not to wake Seunghyun, Jiyong detached himself from the older man. G-Dragon couldn't help but stand and gawk at the taller man. When Seunghyun came back, he hadn't got the chanced to really look the man up and down. Last night when he cuddled up to Seunghyun, Jiyong had ran his fingers over all the sharp and hard muscles T.O.P now had. They seemed unfamiliar to him. He had gotten so used to the old Seunghyun who still had a lot of muscle but,they were never as hard and as noticeable as they were now. Even with his hair shorter than before, Seunghyun's hair was as still s soft as it was before. It was hard not to admit but, Jiyong thought the taller man looked quite attractive in his military pants and tank top.

Without even realizing it, Seunhyun had woken up and was staring back at Jiyong, scowling. The younger man was distracted by his thoughts of how good he looked and all the thoughts of how he would savor his time with Seunghyun before he had to leave again. That was, if T.O.P still wasn't mad at him. After Seungri kissed him, Seunghyun had kicked the youngest member out quickly,shouting and yelling at him the whole time. Afterwards, Jiyong had gotten an earful as well. Most of it had been about how he was "a cheater" , and how he "couldn't talk his way out of this".

"What're you doing? You idiot.?" Seunghyun's deep voice snapped Jiyong out of his daze. The older man looked expectant,eyebrows raised.

I actually have to answer him. Jiyong thought dumbly,mouth gaping open slightly. How was he supposed to answer? Any way he worded it his thoughts just couldn't come out right. he couldn't answer like a complete creep. What am I supposed to say? Oh hey Seunghyun. I didn't realize you were awake so I decided to stare at you because I think your y as hell now and I kind of wanted to snuggle with you again like we use to. I'm not a creep or nothing.

Jiyong shrugged lightly, forcing a smirk onto his face. "Nothing. Just making sure you wouldn't jump out of your skin again because of a nightmare." He answer came out snarky. Well, he did want to seem like he didn't care. Jiyong watched as Seunghyun tilted his head at this, dark eyes suddenly filled with anger.

"If I recall Jiyong, you were the one who curled up and slept with me." Seunghyun retorted,sitting up. His leg was killing him. In the beginning of the night before Jiyong came to sleep with him, Jolie and Gaho had been laying partially on his bad leg. Plus,sleeping on a couch made him stiff and irritable. The last thing he wanted was Jiyong messing with him. The look of sheer surprise on Jiyong's face was enough to make Seunghyun smirk.

How did he know about that? Jiyong was shocked into silence,brown eyes wide. If Seunghyun had known... Why hadn't he shoved him out? The older man wasn't even with him anymore. It confused the younger man. He didn't have much time to be confused as his phone started ringing loudly. Watching Seunghyun the whole time, Jiyong answered quickly. He hadn't bothered looking at the caller I.D.. afraid of who would be calling.

"Hello?" Jiyong answered, watching Seunghyun's unswaying gaze. That dark gaze intimidated him more than it should. Back before he joined the military, when T.O.P would watch him like this, Jiyong would have smiled and laughed. Now, he just felt nervous and frightened.

"Ah,hyung." Seungri's voice crackled over the phone,making Jiyong wince. This was the last person he wanted to speak to. His jaw still hurt and was bruised from where he got punched, he didn't want a matching one.Seungri had got worse and even as he left, a large bruise had formed on the left side of the younger man's face. "I was just calling to ask if you were okay? Seunghyun hit you pretty hard yesterday.If you need me to come over I will."

"Yes,yes. I'm fine. And,no. I don't want you to come over." Jiyong muttered. Suddenly he felt an overwhelming sense of anger at the younger man. It was Seungri's fault that Seunghyun thought he cheated on him.

"Is Seunghyun giving you trou-"

"No. I don't want you to come over,okay? Even if Seunghyun was giving me trouble I wouldn't want you to come over.Thanks to you,he thinks I was cheating on him. Your my ex Seungri. There's a reason they call it that. It means I'm not with you anymore,and that I don't want to be with you. Why can't you understand that?"

Jiyong hung up without another word,frowning. At some point he must of stopped looking at Seunghyun for when his eyes traveled back to the couch,the older man wasn't there. It seemed he had left. Seunghyun's military boots and jacket were missing and Gaho and Jolie were laying on the couch by themselves.

 

Later in the day when Seunghyun didn't show up, Jiyong began to worry. It felt like how stressed he was when Seunghyun first left,not knowing what happened to the man or where he was. After he started dozing off, he heard the door crack open gently. Opening his brown eyes, Jiyong sighed in relief at the sight of T.O.P.At least he wasn't hurt. As Seunghyun pulled his boots and jacket off, the shorter man's phone started ringing again.

Looking at the caller id this time, he grumbled angrily when he realized it was Seungri. What did the youngest member want now?

"Yes? What is it?" Jiyong said impatiently, flashing a bright smile in Seunghyun's direction. The older man ignored him, most of his attention on Jolie and Gaho who were whimpering to be noticed.

"Hyung? Yeah umm, I'm kind of at the hospital with Youngbae. I was wondering if you were okay considering that brute is with you." Seungri replied, his voice strange and nasally sounding.

"At the hospital? What for?" Jiyong asked, glancing at Seunghyun from the corner of his eye.

"Ah, Seunghyun decided he didn't want to be civil in the discussion over you.And my nose ended up broken in the process." Is all Seungri offered as an explanation,inahling sharply. " I have to go." He said quickly,hanging up.

Jiyong shook his head, frowning. So that's where Seunghyun had been off doing. Breaking fellow member's noses. Leaning back with a stressed groan, he casted an angry glare at Seunghyun. It surprised him. The older man's cocky smile was there. The one he loved so much.

" He should have answered me when I asked why he was still calling you." Seunghyun offered, shrugging.

Great explanation. Jiyong thought,groaning in frustration even louder. He had an ex who wouldn't leave him alone and claimed to have been with him while Seunghyun was away. And a military soldier who thought he could deal with everything with violence.

What was Jiyong supposed to do about this?

______

Chapter 8! I really don't have much to say but,I'm so tired ;u; It was worth it though. I love reading your thoughts on the chapters and most of them either make me laugh or consider what I'm going to do in following chapters. So,thanks you for that. Like always, enjoy! Love you guys <3