Idiot

Waiting For You

How long had it been now? Two weeks? Jiyong wasn't sure anymore. Ever since the incident along the eastern Armistice Line where Seunghyun was posted, he wasn't sure about anything anymore. Many times the shorter man couldn't even get himself out of bed,and would lay there most of the day,only getting up to take care of Gaho and Jolie. Where were the two dogs now?

Finally rolling out of bed, Jiyong walked sluggishly out into the living room. All of the pictures of Seunghyun he had in frames had been flipped over so he didn't have to see them. If he did, he'd probably go back to crying every night before falling asleep. As he walked out of the hallway he noticed one of these pictures were flipped up again,showing a smiling picture of the older man. Frowning, G-Dragon quickly flipped it down again. When he entered the living room,he instantly found the culprits.

Taeyang and Seungri were both sitting on the couch, playing with Gaho and Jolie. That explained the pictures and why the two shar peis had not been around. He didn't want them there. All he needed was some peace and quiet to get his thoughts straight. Slamming a picture frame back down so he wouldn't have to see  T.O.P's cocky smile,he raised his eyebrows at the two.

"What do you want?" Jiyong asked, arms crossed over his chest. The two seemed startled by his bad additude, but afterwards they're expressions softened into that of care.

"We just came to see how you were." Taeyang explained, smiling lightly.

Jiyong bit his lip to stop himself from saying something he would regret. To see how he was? How did they think he would feel? He had lost one of the most important things to him. Stifling a sob, GD shook his head, trying to keep tears from welling in his eyes. It had been hard without Seunghyun around. Him and that smile he loved. His deep,voice,his laugh...

"What makes you think I'm okay?! Because,I'm not! I'm not! " Jiyong suddenly burst out,tears rolling down his cheeks. He just couldn't hold the tears in any longer,lips trembling helplessly.

Both frowned as they watched the Leader of Big Bang break down completely,worse than when they heard about the incident. Jiyong stood there crying, hands pressed to his mouth to try and quiet his loud sobbing. To think this was how Jiyong acted not knowing he was dead. What if Suenghyun really was? There would be no way the rapper could handle that. There was really nothing they could do but wait and hope that the oldest member wasn't dead.

"C-Could you go?" G-Dragon whimpered,leaning down to pick up Jolie. He held the puppy to his chest,letting his tears fall freely. The two nodded but, Taeyang was the only one who left.

"Hyung? It'll be okay,alright?" Seungri said,patting Jiyong gently on the back. When the time would come,he would comfort his ex- boyfriend. "Seunghyun will be back soon, I promise." He tried to assure but only got a small hand shoved into his chest.

"Just go." Jiyong snarled, eyes still watery with tears. He just wanted to be left alone to think and cry over Seunghyun.

Seungri set his jaw,grabbing Jiyong's wrist angrily. Neither of them heard the door open or the soft sound of it closing. Instead, Seungri smashed his lips against Jiyong's,pulling the older man close. It was just a matter of seconds when Jiyong felt Seungri pulled off. He had clenched his eyes shut when they had kissed,and when he peeked one open,the first thing he saw was a fist flying at his face.

Jiyong stumbled backwards,pain blistering through the left side of his face. landing on his on the floor, G-Dragon stared up with tears in his eyes. This couldn't be. What was he doing here?

"You're an idiot. You know that,Jiyong?" The voice was deep and familiar, filling Jiyong with warmth. The shorter man flashed a bright smile upward,tasting blood in his mouth from where he had bit his cheek. Seungri wasn't any better and was sprawled out on the floor beside him.

"Seunghyun." Jiyong whispered,staring up at the muscular man who had a white bandage wrapped around his left thigh. "You're back."

"This is what you've been doing?! Jiyong you're a bigger idiot than I thought." Seunghyun said gruffly, glaring daggers down at the younger man. Who did this punk think he was? Kissing another man when he was gone.

You silver tongued demon. Such an idiot!

_________

This is chapter 5! You guys made me so paranoid about killing him off,lol. Hope you guys enjoyed C: