Why're You Doing This?

Waiting For You

"Answer me,Jiyong!" Seunghyun shouted, hands clenched into fists. His leg was killing him now, trying to make it seem like it wasn't bothering him by standing firmly on it.

Seunghyun wasn't allowed to leave his base for weeks,and when he was it was past his one hundredth day in the military so he got a few days off. The accident had been a lot worse than he expected. T.O.P really didn't remember most of it. He remembered patrolling with younger base members, all younger than twenty three. The youngest had been goofing around walking through a small open patch of field and that's when he drew a blank. When Seunghyun woke up he had been in the hospital with stitches in his shoulder and a bandage around his leg. Now, he came home to this.

"N-No. Seungri and I haven't done anyth-" Jiyong started,only to be interrupted by Seungri.

"Jiyong? What're you talking about?" The youngest asked,wiping blood off of his busted lip. Seunghyun had let most of his anger out on the youngest. However, he was almost sure he hurt his shoulder again by punching the two. "Just because Seunghyun shows up,you act like you know nothing." He scoffed, smirking up at the oldest Big Bang member.

Seunghyun felt the blood pounding in his ears. So it was like that,huh? The older man spared a quick glance at Jiyong as he limped forward. Obviously, Seungri wasn't expecting him to react like he did. Bring his uninjured leg back and then forward, Seunghyun kicked the younger man hard in the chest. As Seungri rocked backwards with a groan of pain, Seunghyun rolled his shoulders. He was still wearing his military boots so, he was sure it hurt quite a bit.

T.O.P watched as Jiyong stared up in shocked amazement,eyes glistening with tears again. Does it hurt for you to see me like this? I'm not the same as I used to be,Jiyong. Get used to it baby boy. He thought, glaring down at the shorter man. No,he wasn't going to be the same Seunghyun that left for the military nearly three months earlier. Especially not ever he saw the man he loved kissing the man he swore he would never get with again.

"Seunghyun,why aren't you listening to me? Seungri and I have done nothing. He kissed me. Why don't you get that?!" Jiyong shouted, lips trembling. He hated seeing the older man like this. For sucha  long time, he dreamed about Seunghyun coming back to him smiling and happy to see him. Instead, he got walked in on with his ex boyfriend kissing him. "I don't care if you're in the military! This isn't the Seunghyun I know. Why're you doing this?" He asked,gesturing towards Seungri who had his hands clamped to his chest.

Standing up, Jiyong clenched his own hands into fist. Seunghyun sneered, slipping his military jacket off. Underneath he was wearing a black tank top,his stitches visible. It had been rough in the military and he still had more than a year left. He was lucky he was able to get his days off with how disappointed his captains had been. Of course Seunghyun wouldn't be the same. When he had been laying in the hospital, the youngest squad mate laying beside him. Seunghyun would watch and feel tears cloud in his eyes as this young boy screamed and moaned in pain until doctors came into give him pain killers. It was something you just didn't forget.

"Of course I changed,Jiyong. So have you. I thought you loved me." Seunghyun snarled,shoving the younger man backwards. Jiyong stumbled,to surprised to react to anything. The stitches had shocked him. He was hoping Seunghyun would come back perfectly fine He had been wrong.

"Of course I love you!" Jiyong whimpered,voice shaking and cracking. "I could barely stand living without you!" It was the truth, and now he felt like he was losing the man in an even worse way.

"It doesn't seem like it." Seunghyun said quietly,dark eyes blank of any emotions. " When I get back. I'm moving out."

Please don't. I need you here by my side,Seunghun. Why're you doing this to me,baby?

______________________

Ah, this chapter was hard to write too ;u; But,here is chapter 6. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks to all my subscribers and readers and to all the lovely people who commented. I love you! Also, after one hundred days service,typically a soilder will get 4-5 days off to see family/friends.