Idiot

Waiting For You

Seunghyun nodded his thanks quickly to the cab driver, handing the money he owed over. His bag was hanging off his shoulder, his jacket in his hand. It was only two hours ago that he went to Jiyong's house to gather his things. When he got there, the younger man had been in hysterics,obviously drunk but, still just as upset as if he hadn't been drinking. Even with Jiyong explaining how it was all lies, Seunghyun had already made up his mind. Besides, he needed to detach himself from G-Dragon anyway. It would've been so much harder to bear the next few years if he didn't.

Seunghyun continued his thoughts that he did the right thing as he bought his plane ticket and took a seat in one of the uncomfortable chairs the airline had for the people waiting for their planes. Considering how late it was, the woman behind the desk had told him that his plane wouldn't arrive until hours from now. Oh well. T.o.p was willing to wait that long. It wasn't very often that he got to sit around, mulling around in his own thoughts. When he did though, most of the time it was of Jiyong.

How was the rapper right now? No matter how many times Seunghyun tries to shove his ex boyfriend out of his mind, that smiling goon always seemed to pull him into his thoughts again. Staring down at his boots, Seunghyun pulled his military hat down tighter on his head. He felt nervous about every little sound, dark eyes flickering around every time he heard something. It was strange,feeling this on edge was something he wasn't used to. Why was he so on edge anyway?

Rubbing his eyes with a soft groan of annoyance, Seunghyun didn't bother lifting his head when he heard the familiar whoosh of the airline doors opening. Soft voices murmured to each other as whoever arrived bought their ticket. Who would come to get an airplane ride this late? Oh,that's right. Whoever this idiot is and me. Seunghyun thought unhappily,arms crossed over his chest. Well, at least he was going to be going to a military station in a small town near the armistice line. Afterwards, he'd get a ride from one of his sergeants to his base.

Seunghyun frowned in annoyance at the soft thumps of someone's awkward gait moving across the floor. Was the person dragging themselves along by a  stick or something? The noise stopped momentarily and he heard an angry scoffing sound from behind him. What in the world was this idiot doing? Why would he be making angry sounds about him? Trying to ignore the rude person, Seunghyun fished the locket that Jiyong gave him out of his bag. It was strange holding it now. After he and Jiyong yelled at each other when he still insisted on leaving, T.o.p had almost left it behind.

Seunghyun's hat flew off his head as a sharp knock to his head sent a flash of pain through the back of his neck and head. Standing and turning around with a scowl on his face, he was stopped dead in his tracks at what he saw.

In front of him stood a young man in a military outfit, a large smile on his face. His hat was pulled askew,covered his left eye and a crutch was under his right arm. A bandage was wrapped around his right leg and it became pretty obvious he needed it to help him walk. Jae-Hwa. How had the kid survived? When Seunghyun reached out to touch the shorter boy, his hand was smacked away harshly.

"Hyung! What're you doing here?" Jae-Hwa scolded,a frown now on his face. The initial seeing of Seunghyun had made him happy. Now however, he wanted answers. " You still have a day left here! I would suggest getting yourself home, Seunghyun hyung." It almost sounded like a threat coming from the man Seunghyun was sure had died.

"Bu-"

"No buts, go home." Jae-Hwa ordered, defiant as ever. "I don't even know why your here. You came home to see Jiyong. That's where you belong,with the people who love you the most."

Seunghyun reached down and grabbed his own hat, trying to avoid answering Jae-Hwa. Did he belong with Jiyong? The younger man did love him. Looking back at that stupid kid, Seunghyun let a small smile onto his face. Of course Jae-Hwa would be right The kid had an uncanny ability to mess with his head and make him rethink his decisions.

"Your right. But,what're you doing here?" Seunghyun replied, pulling the hat back on his head.

Jae-Hwa shrugged in reply,smiling up at Seunghyun. "Ah, i figured I'd go back to the base. After all,we were looking for a soldier who would have to stay at base all day to clean and cook. And with how I am now, that's the only thing I'm good for."

Seunghyun nodded his head slowly, grabbing his bag. Seeing this kid again had spurred something in him. Jiyong needed him in the same way Seunghyun needed Jiyong when he was sad. And I had abandoned him. How much more awful could I get? Noticing Jae-Hwa take a seat, Seunghyun smiled at him gratefully. Once again, the kid had opened a soft spot in his heart.

"I'll see you around, Jae-Hwa."

"Back to Jiyong?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I'll see you back at the base you love struck idiot."

Seunghyun left with a smirk on his face,thinking of what Jae-Hwa said. The kid was right. All he was, was a love struck idiot.

 

_____________

That's right. Jae-Hwa has once again sparked Seunghyun's feelings for dear little Jiyong. Dang, I need a character like that in all my stories. Anyway, here's chapter 12 for you lovely folks~ It's super late but, I personally, think it's a wonderful chapter. But,what will ever happen to Jiyong when Seunghyun is forced to leave again? I guess you'll have to wait until the next chapters to find out~ (Don't mind this to much. Just me acting a little crazy due to tiredness and staying up to late to work on stories C:)