Too Soon

Waiting For You

Jiyong was never more happy to be in complete silence. After the crying fest, awkward words of comfort were shared and Jiyong let Seunghyun go off to spend time by himself. Even Gaho and Jolie were being quiet for once, contently keeping themselves busy with their toys. For so many months, he found such silence unbearable. Now, he welcomed it. Jiyong knew Seunghyun would probably do something like that eventually just, he didn't expect it to be so emotionally draining for himself.

"I didn't expect him to break my mirror either." Jiyong groaned,phone in hand. He would need to get it fixed and, he knew Seunghyun wouldn't pay for it. He didn't even know who to call to fix it. In frustration, the rapper slammed his phone down with an angry huff.

It wasn't long before Jiyong's anger died down into a mellow throbbing headache,his brown eyes feeling heavy. A small nap wouldn't hurt, Seunghyun would be gone for awhile anyways. Snuggling down against the back of the couch, G-Dragon closed his eyes,trying to sleep. However, before sleep came, he thought. He thought a lot about how long Seunghyun would be gone and how lost he would feel without the older man around.

"See,Seunghyun. It's okay." Jiyong reassured,patting Seunghyun's arm after wiping tears from his eyes. The older man stared back at him,dark eyes as hard and as cold as ever, What had the leader been expecting? For everything to just be alright after they shared a few moments of comfort.

Seunghyun being upset had hurt him in many ways. He never wanted to see this man infront of him to cry like that again. Jiyong hated how defeated T.O.P had looked. The man infront of him with his unresponsive expressions was one of the toghest guys he knew. Never again did he want to see him break down into a billion pieces.

"Jiyong...Thank you." Seunghyun said with a  curt nod. No sign of emotion in those dark eyes or his stone cold face. "I'll try and keep my promises. So,I'm giving you another chance."

"Okay." Jiyong replied,nodding his head awkwardly.

"I'll see you later." Seunghyun muttered,sliding past the shorter man and out of the room.

Jiyong watched him leave with a frown. He wanted a hug. He wanted Seunghyun to hold him like he did when he was crying. Actually, it would be nice to have an explanation about the promise thing. He had never made any promises with Seunghyun.

 

Jiyong woke with a small gasp,feeling a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He twisted around quickly,jaw set. He instantly relaxed when he saw Seunghyun's familiar face and dark eyes. The older man had managed to squeeze behind Jiyong onto the couch and lay down with him. G-Dragon raised his eyebrows in question,wondering what T.O.P wanted.

Seunghyun smiled faintly at Jiyong's confused face,offering no reasons for him being there. The truth was, he wanted to spend time with the younger. Pressing his face into Jiyong's neck,Seunghyun closed his eyes. He only had a few days left to stay here with GD,and he wasted to spend his time like this. It didn't feel the same. Jiyong was still himself and still smelled the same as he always did. It just didn't feel...Normal. Maybe it was because he was worrying to much about his time left here,or keeping his promise to Jae-Hwa.

Either way, Seunghyun would still snuggle with the giggling boy he was holding. Jiyong seemed giddy with happiness,pressing his body back against T.O.P's. It was almost like the old days before Seunghyun had left and before he caught Jiyong with Seungri. The older man tightened his arms around the blue haired boy's waist at the thought.

"Hey,Seunghyun." Jiyong whispered,rubbing his finger slightly against T.O.P's warm hands. "I don't want you to go back."

"I know." Seunghyun commented simply,kissing the back of his neck. What was he doing? Why was he getting so cuddly with Jiyong?

After he left again,there would be no comfort at his base with Jae-Hwa gone. There would be no way he could bear over a year without seeing this idiot. Seunghyun felt his chest clench tightly as he loosened his grip so G-Dragon could turn around. When the younger man finally settled facing him, Seunghyun let his eyes roam over the face he already had memorized so well. He loved the way Jiyong's lips quirked up into a bright smile. He would miss that to.

"Don't leave me too soon,okay?" Jiyong muttered,hands moving to take Seunghyun's face between them

Seunghyun frowned, relaxing into Jiyong's soft caresses. "I can't promise you that. I leave in two days...baby."

That was different. It had been months since Jiyong got called baby by the older man. "No. I mean don't leave me until the day we both can't stand each other. Never,ever. Not until we hate each other so much we can't even look at one another."

Seunghyun leaned forward,pressing their lips together in a small kiss. He heard Jiyong giggle as he laid his hand over his, long fingers lacing with the smaller man's.

"I don't think that will happen anytime soon."

_______________

Chapter 10! Guys,this is so fluff filled,I don't even know what to say ene I'm actually not happy with this chapter,at all. But,either way I hope you enjoy. Next chapter will come out sometime. Thanks for commenting and subscribing <3