Apologies

Waiting For You

The taxi ride back to Jiyong's house was quiet, the cab driver showing no interest in speaking to Seunghyun. It was early in the morning and pretty evident that the driver didn't want to be driving around the city of Seoul much longer. Nor did it seem he wanted a member of BigBang sitting in the back seat. Most of the time taxi drivers were excited to see idols, this man's deep set scowl went against what seemed normal.

Seunghyun shifted uncomfortably in the backseat,brown eyes gazing out the window. The city of Seoul got quieter at night. However, outside there was still quite the bustle of people walking around. He remembered at one point before BigBang when he would walk the streets and no one knew who he was. How the times changed. Whenever he went out anywhere there were always the many squeals of adoring fans and talk about loving him. It was unsettling the way they claimed to love him. But did they really? Did they even know who the real Seunghyun was?

It was a thought he continued to mull over as he started recognizing familiar signs and places he associated with Jiyong's house. He was hoping the leader of Big Bang was willing to talk to him. Otherwise his coming back would be pointless. Actually, even if G-Dragon spoke to him, he would still be leaving later tomorrow. A distressing thought. It never occurred to T.o.p that he shouldn't think such things as the taxi rumbled to a stop, the driver silent in the front seat.

"Thank you." Seunghyun muttered quickly,pressing money into the man's hand. He was nervous and as soon as he started getting closer to Jiyong's door he heard the barks of Gaho and Jolie.

When Seunghyun first moved in with Jiyong, GD made the foolish mistake of giving him a key to the door and never taking it back. Fumbling around in his army bag for his key, he heard quiet voices talking inside. Who did Jiyong have over at this hour? Well,maybe Seungri never left after Jiyong and Seunghyun yelled in front of him.

Jamming the key into the lock with a small smile on his face,Seunghyun opened the door carelessly. Gaho and Jolie were instantly there,barking up a storm. Seunghyun looked around in confusion,hearing the soft sound of receding footsteps. Dropping his bag by the door, Seunghyun peeked around the corner into the kitchen. Well, at least he found them,even if it included all members of BigBang.

To be mild about it, they looked disappointed. Seunghyun scowled back at them,mostly at Seungri who was pinching the bridge of his nose as blood still lightly dripped out. Jiyong was standing beside Taeyang,looking down at the floor. When he left earlier in the night,they had exchanged words that bordered on cruel and outrageous. If anything,Daesung appeared to be the least upset with him. BigBang had small arguments before,nothing to notable. But when they did, the rest of the members' disappointment was the worst.

Much to Seunghyun's surprise,Seungri was the first to speak up." Hyung,I'm sorry all this happened. I never meant to make it go this far." He said softly,his voice coming out oddly because of his nose. "I-I just really couldn't stand seeing you and Jiyong hyung so close." The distressed look that passed over Seungri's face was enough to confirm this and T.o.p thought he could see tears swimming in the younger's eyes. The look of bewilderment that came over Daesung and Taeyang's face made it obvious they didn't hear the entire story of what happened. Jiyong,however, continued looking at the ground.

Seunghyun knew that when Jiyong broke up with Seungri,it had been bad. The youngest member had been upset for a long time,and not soon after it was the truth that he hadn't gotten over it. Really,Seungri was a confused kid who didn't want the person he loved taken by someone else. Seunghyun understood it perfectly. Jiyong was one of the most precious things to him and he understood Seungri's viewpoint. Letting an easy,gentle smile onto his face, T.o.p extended one arm and gestured for Seungri to give him a hug.

"I should apologize too. I knew how hard it was for you guys for me to go into the military and then I went and harshly blamed everything thing on you when bad things happened while you guys were already confused and sad." Seunghyun confessed,wrapping an arm around a sniffling Seungri's shoulders when the younger hugged him. The look on Jiyong's face made him want to take back everything that had happened,yet,it was something he didn't want to do.Not yet,anyway.

Getting things right with Jiyong would have to wait until his military days were over. Which would take over a year to do. He just hoped his apology would do for now.

 

_________________

Hey guys~ Short chapter 13 is finally here. I've been so lazy recently and haven't had the motivation to do anything. But,now that this is finally up I'm going to get some sleep since it's nearly three in the morning ;u; I hope you guys enjoyed. And much love to the people who are subscribed and the people who commented.