No Matter How Long The Wait

Waiting For You

After a awkward departure of the other members, Seunghyun watched Jiyong silently. I felt odd to feel so ignored by the younger man, with Ji's continues gaze on the floor. Just watching him it was obvious something was bothering him. Seriously? What could it be now? Seunghyun made up with Seungri and came back for the night,didn't he? So what was there for Jiyong to be angry about? Even after flashing that smile that all the fans gushed over, Jiyong wouldn't look up at Seunghyun and continued his observations of the floor.

"Okay,Jiyong. Spill it. What's wrong?" Seunghyun finally asked with a sigh,leaning against the counter beside the shorter man.

For a moment it didn't seem like Jiyong was going to answer, his jaw set and eyes still averted to the floor. Then came his shaky answer in a quiet voice," How am I supposed to react?"

The question confused Seunghyun. The leader of Big Bang asked how he was supposed to react,right? He wasn't just hearing things? It seemed like an unanswerable question, or at least something he had to think over. The silence weighed heavily as T.O.P listened to the distant sound of passing cars. Seoul,always a busy city.

"I don't know,Ji. Shouldn't you feel happy? I mean, I'm staying for the rest of the night and some tomorrow morning. After my service I'll be back and we can be together."

"I don't feel happy. You'll be leaving again and you'll leave me alone." Jiyong answered back in a snippy tone. Only now he looked up at Seunghyun,reviling the scowl that was turning his lips downwards.

Instead of replying, Seunghyun smiled with a small chuckle. Defiant, bull-headed Jiyong. What was he supposed to do with this kid? It seemed Jiyong also noticed his little smile, the leader of Big bang glared at him angrily for a moment before his gaze dropped back to the floor. This just brought on another small fit of laughter from Seunghyun, a cheery smile on his face.

"What is it you're so worried about,Jiyong? Are you afraid I'll leave you or something? That I'll stop loving you?" Seunghyun teased playfully, nudging the younger in the arm with his elbow. "Who knows, Ji? Maybe you'll fall in love with someone else first." He added, still teasing without taking note of Jiyong's reactions to what he was saying. It was only meant to be harmless teasing to brighten Jiyong's mood,but, it was slowly being taken the wrong way.

This wasn't apparent to Seunghyun until Jiyong pressed a hand to his mouth, the sound of an attempted compressed sob escaping between the cracks of his fingers. Staring blankly as the smaller man turned towards him with eyes red and watery with tears, Seunghyun felt guilt in the pit of his stomach. So, it seemed that really was what Jiyong was upset about. Losing him. And there he had been, poking fun at Jiyong's fears and concerns. Idiot! Why would you even say something like that?! Seunghyun mentally scolded himself angrily, brown eyes still on Jiyong's teary eyes and his clenched jaw.

"I'm sor-" Seunghyun's apology was quickly cut off by Jiyong's raised hand, telling him to stop.

" Don't even try to apologize to me." Jiyong sniffled softly, his hand falling back to his side. "You're right. I'm terrified of losing you. Y-You're the most important thing in my life right now. More than Big Bang, more than my music career. More than anything,Tabi." As Jiyong finished, a small smile was on Seunghyun's face.

Pulling G-Dragon into his arms, Seunghyun pressed his face into the other's hair. He felt like he was going to cry himself. He wasn't even sure if he was trying to comfort himself or Ji anymore. It didn't matter. As long as he could hold this stubborn little loud mouth in his arms, that was all he needed. The tight embrace was returned by Jiyong as the smaller's arms came to wrap around Seunghyun, nails digging into his back.

The stood like that for minutes? Hours? How time seemed to fly when you were cherishing the love you received from another. Soon enough, Seunghyun drug an unwilling Jiyong to bed. He still had to get up in the morning to go back to his base even with Jiyong's protests. Laying in the dark with Jiyong, their limbs thrown over each other and bodies pressed together, Seunghyun felt no desire to go to sleep.

"Seunghyun?" Jiyong whispered, his hand coming up to touch the side of the older man's face.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

Those words sounded so foreign and strange. Yet, an overwhelming sense of happiness overcame his heart as he pressed his forehead to Ji's. It had been months since the last time he heard Jiyong say those words...and it was good to finally hear them. It was going to be a long wait until he heard those words again. But, he was willing to keep on waiting until after his service to hear them again.

"I love you too, Jiyong."

 

_________________

So, it's been a month since I last updated,yeah? You're probably wondering where I've been,yes? Well, to say the least, some bad went down in my life. My oldest sister got arrested and is facing some serious prison time,so...yeah. So, my apologies for a late update. I do hope to update the rest of my story "Beautiful killer" sometime soon,so please look forward to that. Also, this'll probably be ending in another chapter or two guys! So please anticipate the ending of this story sometime soon. Thanks for everything guys~