Come Back

Waiting For You

Jiyong woke up with slanted rays of light going over his face. When he rolled over he expected for Seunghyun to be there. Instead, all he got was empty air. The rapper sat up quickly, eyes darting around. Where could Seunghyun have gone? He got up quickly, trying to force his mind to wake up faster. Looking towards the clock, his mouth dropped open slowly. It was nearly twelve in the afternoon. No wonder Seunghyun was up. After he joined the military, Jiyong started to notice that Seunghyun didn't sleep in like he used to. 

The morning was quiet without Seunghyun around, Jiyong grew bored quickly. Finally sick of waiting for Seunghyun to get back, Jiyong grabbed Jolie and Gaho. He quicly got their leashes, smiling at the way the two shar peis barked and bounced around happily. He didn't know how well this would go. He never walked the two together before. Gaho was big now and strong at that. Jolie was a little bouncy puppy. Put those to together and Jiyong was sure he would be getting dragged off down the street.

Much to his surprise, the two were walking nicely. It was a nice day. The sun was out and shining yet, it wasn't that hot either. Jiyong just wished Seunghyun had been there to enjoy it with him. G-Dragon couldn't shake the thought of where the older man could be. It wasn't like him to just go running off without at least telling him. Hands tightening around the leashes he was holding,Jiyong pulled his cell phone again. He had over ten text messages waiting to be answered but, at the moment he was more worried about getting his answer from Seunghyun.

Jiyong texted quickly, a small frown on his face. It was the third message he sent since he left his house, Seunghyun replied to none of them. In frustration, he quickly jabbed out another message.

Seunghyun! Seriously! Answer me,ya punk!

Moments later, Jiyong felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Eyes gleaming, the younger man opened his phone,only to be dismayed at what he read.

Why should I? Shouldn't you be texting your boyfriend?

Boyfriend? Jiyong was single as far as he knew,Seunghyun not accepting his proposal to get back together the night before. He couldn't reply right away. Instead, G-Dragon went through all his text messages. There were ones that had been read yet, he hadn't been the one to do it. Seunghyun seriously went through my phone? Jiyong thought with a shake of his head. That wasn't right. Did Seunghyun not trust him? He thinks I have a boyfriend for some reason. Jiyong pursed his lips slightly,trying to find the first text T.O.P had seen. When he did, Jiyong felt tears well in his eyes.

It was from Seungri. Of course. What had the younger man been thinking? Jiyong continued to scroll through them even though he felt tears leaking from his eyes. Seunghyun must have felt so hurt reading these. A lot of them included Seungri saying things about how he enjoyed his company the night before and horrible things that were made up lies.

The youngest BigBang member had gone overboard this time. Just when he thought Seunghyun and him were going to be getting back together,this had to happen. Jiyong knew he should've responded to Seunghyun,tell him it was all lies. He just couldn't get his thoughts straight enough to do it. Seungri...Why had he done it? Didn't he know this would hurt Jiyong just as much as it hurt Seunghyun?

After he stopped by his house to let Jolie and Gaho in, Jiyong walked off to a bar. It wasn't often he drank. It was just one of those times he really needed it. Jiyong didn't even want to be around his own house, afraid that Seunghyun would be there. No, he wouldn't be there. He'll stay somewhere else until he has to leave again. Jiyong thought,carelessly downing another glass of beer.

Jiyong spent a lot of time there. He didn't know how long and, he didn't care really. By the time he left with a stumble in his step, it was dark out.  Luckily,he made it back to his house without falling or getting hurt along the way. Closing the door behind him with a slam, Jiyong looked around his living room angrily. The lights were on. He hadn't been home all day.

Scowling he slammed pictures face down as he went. A lot of them were the other BigBang members and him. He didn't want to see their smiling faces,not tonight. When Seungri came out from the kitchen,beaming a smile at him, Jiyong felt anger boiling in his veins. The alcohol in his system just fueled his rage a little more.

"You worthless piece of !" Jiyong shouted, pure instinct taking over.

He wasn't sure when he punched Seungri,or when he started crying after punching the youngest multiple more times. But by the time most of the rage was out of his system, the younger man was laying on the ground with a busted lip and his nose trinkling blood. That's right,Seunghyun broke his nose only a few nights ago. You deserve it you little punk!

Jiyong stared down at him, tears leaking from his brown eyes. Those brown eyes were usually so warm and happy,not tonight. Seungri looked back up at him,mouth hanging open in shock. Obviously, he hadn't been expecting that. Good. He deserved everything he got and more. With eyes still glaring at Seungri, Jiyong pulled his vibrating phone out of his pocket. It was from Seunghyun.

I'm leaving. See you when I come back...

 

__________

Yeah... I was in a bad mood today. Here's chapter 11 for you guys. I felt the need to make this chapter a little more on the misunderstandings those two have plus,I wanted someone to get beat up. Obviously, I needed to pick Seungri :p

You guys were right. This story isn't sunshine and rainbows. But, I promise it'll get better. Just not right now. You'll have to wait for future chapters to get that~ C: I also want to thank all the people who have subscribed and commented. You guys are amazing <3